It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Do you still access to this house? If so is it possible for you to stand in the same spot as the man and have someone take the picture from where this was taken. Just to give us an idea of size distance and height ect.

And to me he resembles a minister or priest.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

And to me he resembles a minister or priest.

I had the same impression while viewing the picture. Maybe he did a blessing in the house, passed on and felt like it still needed protection?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

mabey it is just an trick of light but look how skinny his neck looks. very unperportional. God i cant spell!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Any idea what the photo on the wall is? What is the context of what he's looking at?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Also, how long ago was this picture taken? You are SURE you were in the house?

Did your mom show you the photo, or did you find it? Reason I ask is you said your dad was out of town at the time of this photo, so maybe your mom had a "friend" over and is using the ghost angle as a coverup?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In reply to all of you, we have taken pictures in context, but I will work on that tomorrow for you guys. And this was taken of Christmas of this year for sure, I was there, the picture was taken shortly after unwrapping presents. And I am positive no man was in the house, and if there was he would have left before the presents were open

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
In reply to all of you, we have taken pictures in context, but I will work on that tomorrow for you guys. And this was taken of Christmas of this year for sure, I was there, the picture was taken shortly after unwrapping presents. And I am positive no man was in the house, and if there was he would have left before the presents were open

What is the photo on the wall he is looking at?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

I have no clue, which is why this is on ATS, because I would love some ideas. He is either looking at my dog who is going near him or the painting. I'll look at it in the morning but I don't think it's anything of importance

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It really looks like he isnt looking at it in my opinion

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I have no clue, which is why this is on ATS, because I would love some ideas. He is either looking at my dog who is going near him or the painting. I'll look at it in the morning but I don't think it's anything of importance

It IS important as it looks like he's looking at whatever it is on the wall. I assumed it was a photo.

What is it a painting of? And why would you say that it's not of importance?

That's a strange thing to say.....how would you know it's not of importance?

edit on 23-7-2012 by CloseEncounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
An observation of the figure: he seems to have a very tight shirt collar, almost like a priest. Also seems like there is an undershirt sticking out of the neckline.

The odd thing I noticed is his head. It looks like he has a beard, but also a big bald spot on the side of his head. The pattern is very strange as he seems to have hair on the top of his head.

How old is your house? Any chance this could be a burn victim?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It looks to me like the "ghost" is wearing glasses...

I'm leaning toward "faulty memory" over ghost.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't know if it is real or not. But I can tell you that I would have gotten the hell out of dodge if I had taken this pic and knew that there was nobody in the house that resembled this man.
Seriously. I would not have let the sun set on another day...

I guess if you feel safe there, then it isn't so bad, but this guy looks like me or you. Which would make me think that he could "touch" you if he wanted to. That is where I draw the line.

I hope someone here can shed some light on this for you.

edit on 7/23/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Upon further examination op, you are right. He appears to be beyond the painting on the wall by a few feet. What is in the nook area to the left besides the pooch?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
just my $0.02, it looks as though his head has a slight tilt to the right, and looking towards the left (the dog, or anything else that could have been there.) Anyone else see this?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
just my $0.02, it looks as though his head has a slight tilt to the right, and looking towards the left (the dog, or anything else that could have been there.) Anyone else see this?

Yes, I notice that now. Did you see what I was getting at with his hair pattern too? Strange.....fire victim? Wonder about the history of the home.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I can assure all of you that this isn't fake, I know for some it's hard to believe, but I promise. And we would know if someone was there it was Christmas, and we don't have many guests. Plus that was in the morning. I do not know about him, all I know is I have lack of sleep sometimes because this creeps the living .... Out of me I can assure you guys that. Another reason I bothered posting this is because it seems looks so human, it's scary.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I can assure all of you that this isn't fake, I know for some it's hard to believe, but I promise. And we would know if someone was there it was Christmas, and we don't have many guests. Plus that was in the morning. I do not know about him, all I know is I have lack of sleep sometimes because this creeps the living .... Out of me I can assure you guys that. Another reason I bothered posting this is because it seems looks so human, it's scary.

I don't think anyone said it was fake. I'm assuming it's real, so let's move on.

When was your house built? Is it by any civil war battlefields by chance?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This seems eerily similar to a video i saw a while ago, check this out:

Kinda brushed it off at the time but as you said you have had some weird stuff in the house. Any significance with the land it was built on? Interesting stuff, would love to see the other weird Christmas pics.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

To be honest I'm getting a little creeped out thinking about this lol it's night time right now. The house itself isn't old but possibly it was built on some interesting land. We are the first people to live in this home. He slightly resembles my mothers dad, who was tall, but not that tall! He committed suicide when she was 9.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join