It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Maybe the spirit is responsible for the manifestation and It's clothes at thr time are all it can focus on

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by elevenaugust

My mother i could have resized it, its probably just cropped? Ill upload it when i get home. I cropped ot to show emphasis on the man. My bad

Wow! 19 pages and still no original picture?

It would be great if you could take the time to upload it, no serious photo investigation can be done without it.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for the input. A lot happens, but it comes in spells. At certain times it happens more than others. Are you saying I should show augusteleven? And yes she was very calm, she actually gets disappointed at time when nothing happens lol.

I lived in a haunted house for 8 years. It was a kick. I rented rooms to people, some of whom described similar events even though they never met.

I may have member august eleven user name wrong. If I can remember, I will steer him to your thread next time I see a post of his.

One thing. Tell her to be careful. Her attitude should never be expectant or demanding, just observant. As long as no harm is coming to anyone in your family then this is benign. Sometimes it seems they are just living there too and make themselves known from time to time. Watch your son carefully. He should not be having bad dreams or having emotional outbursts of anger. He should not be fearful there. Like of monsters under the bed or in the closet for instance. These are warning signs.

Sometimes Native Americans laid curses when they died or were driven out by settlers and that is a concern. So is disturbing burial grounds. Not an authority, just have heard of that before. We are trespassing on their land and they may still resent it. I would.

Edit: Never mind. Looks like you two met.
edit on 25-7-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Was your dog "rescued?" Was it growling? You said it went there a lot for no reason. Does it growl when it does that?

Some get extremely attached to their pets...and vice versa

To me, it looked like they were greeting each other

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
I've often wondered, why do all ghosts wear clothes? Does your whole wardrobe follow you as ghostly items into the afterlife once you die? Do clothes have a "spirit"?

I'm not trying to be facetious here but I do struggle with this concept!

Absolutely. Like is there a ghost clothing store "over there"? I have seen several ghosts and each was clothed. One girl was in period dress with billowy sleeves and lots of lace and big bell at bottom. Another guy had red vest a top hat and cane. His shoes were the weirdest because they were long and pointy with lots of eyeholes for laces. They looked well worn leather but the kind that last forever. They also had no soles on the bottom like we do today.

The last one I saw at Winchester mystery house (outside the fence at night) was wearing white coveralls and carrying a tool box of the old kind: wooden "tray" with long handle.

All these I thought were real people until later I found out they were "regulars" at each of their "abodes". So tell me true. How come they appear dressed? I got ideas about it but just recanting what I saw is too weird anyway.

Maybe they are "showing us" the way they appeared in life so we are more comfortable with that. The old man I saw in the red vest was seated in an empty chair in a room with several people all sitting in a semicircle. I was the only one who saw him. Spitting image of a person dressed like from a 100 years ago. As real as flesh and blood. And very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Looking at the picture I see that the background is just as unclear as the man himself. Also the man seems to have his shirt tucked in makes you wonder why not tucked out. Never seen a ghost picture with a peson fully clothed and non transparent. I'm sure you feel strong about the picture but from my end it looks like a normal person standing there wearing modern clothes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

There you two have met. He is a professional. Heed his direction. He asked you back here to provide more info so he can help establish ultimate credibility and help analyze the image.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Waiting on that too.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
Either santa stayed the night or it was your moms boyfriend sneaking out.

or santa is your moms boyfriend?

I don't usually do this but oh well.

That's funny and all but what happened to the time when this site was about serious research? Jokes only attract like minded foolishness so if you're just making a joke that's great but it might give new members the wrong impression of this place.

To the op, I'm sorry but your pic is way too good to be true. I'm not the only one here who has experienced something but even looking at what I saw with my own eyes it didn't appear as clear as your picture. I hope you're not playing games but if you are the real researchers here will send you packing fast. For the record I think this is bs.
edit on 25-7-2012 by bigern because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by bigern because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
hello fellow ATS'ers. im new to the community, even though ive been following a lot of very interesting stuff here now and then. this thread made me join tonight. ive been following this thread since last night, and im very intrigued to say the least. there has been a lot of good stuff going on, and id like to applaud the OP on sticking to his guns and trying to get the best info possible.

i must have looked at the picture in question hundreds of times since last night looking for "something". a lot of the things i did find, other members have brought up in some way or another. bravo.

one thing i did see, and it could be me...look at his nephews hands & fingers. im not sure if its because of how close the pic was tooken..but boy that kids hands and fingers are huge. not saying it has anything to do with anything, but people have been talking about the proportions of the "man" in question..his arms too short, skinny neck and so on. just an observation.

great thread and great read. yes i type in all lower case, and might have grammar issues. im human. anywho im not hip to all the lingo here yet and just want to say unexplained things happen daily, and the OP's mother has happened to catch just that. awesome stuff everyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by flexy123

I agree there is a lot of plausible explanations, but the fact of the matter remains that I would know if someone was there. He doesn't exactly blend in

Well isn't this thread PROOF that you obviously do NOT know...lol..otherwise we wouldn't have that debate.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13
but holy cow his height alone makes him an anomaly! I find this story and picture to be very intriguing.

Yes yes, call me a skeptic, whatever, i don't care.

Someone posts a normal picture of a random person in a photo, and 70% of ATS goes gaga over it because the more abstruse and bizarre theories seem (for what reason) be the more likely ones.

We have "debunked" a lot already, and this not for the reason to piss you people off, but to point out that there is NOTHING in the slightest paranormal on the photo. If so, please elaborate why you think THIS PARTICULAR PHOTO shows a ghost, while any other photo of a person would not.

Already many pages back, i (and probably others) pointed out that person is NOT standing in the hallway looking at the wall, he is much closer, right behind the box and therefore not 8" tall as some people want to believe. His size is entirely normal.

Also...every time i want the OP to consider a "rational" explanation, and be it something like that "another man" was in the house and his mom might be hiding this fact..the OP is only replying "believe me, i would know..etc..etc.."

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Komodo

Maybe the spirit is responsible for the manifestation and It's clothes at thr time are all it can focus on

well.. perhaps.. but clothing decays ..

how could it appear in the spirit world unless it's 'new clothing' .. i.e 'clothed in white rainment (new clothing).

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
getting the xfil data/original data as the picture was take on the date it was taken .. is .. at this point

VERY important and can will turn the thread into a HOAX thread and closed if the data is not retireved in a timely fashion..within 2 weeks from original post date.

/my .02 cents worth

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok folks, heres a manipulated version of the photo. I used 'unsharp mask' and boosted the contrast in Adobe Photoshop CS3. I see a few anomilies in the picture now- particularly just above the little boys hands that someone else pointed out.

Im at work so cant comment further at the moment, but will be interested in what people think now.....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

To me, if we are looking at the same thing right above the hand, is a reflection on the hardwood floors.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

to me it looks like a reflection of the gift bag on the hardwood floor. certain proportions of the "man" in question and the young nephews hand/finger size is kind of weird though. whatever you used to enhance this pic is pretty cool when you see both side by side.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i see some similarity here

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 25-7-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Well I by no means am crazy about this kind of paranormal stuff, I would rather never experience it, but nonetheless it still happens semi-regularly. My house has always had things happen in it that are unexplained, for example we see a little boy at different times of the year running around, whenever he is here we have a handprint that appears constantly on the fridge, that doesnt fit anyones hand in the house. The topic of this thread is a picture of a man that my mom took, she was taking a picture of my nephew and saw him about a month later when reviewing her pictures.

Other than myself and my nephew, there we no other men in the house. I am only 16 and do not have a beard like this man does, nor was I wearing any similar clothes. This man is also very tall, or floating. You can see my dog starting towards the man, in the previous picture he has looking, so my dog definitely finds him interesting. My dog often goes to that spot without reason which is odd. Here is a close up--
rq500c9704.JPG[/pic]]

Two Christmas's ago, at 3 a.m all of the pots were rearranged very neatly in between margarita bottles, they would have to have been lifted up and moved to do so. This is the second Christmas in a row were something unusual has happened. Perhaps I will upload a picture of the rearranging of the pots later.

I can assure all of the member that will see this that there I am being completely honest and this is no hoax. I have respect for you guys and I know I appreciate it when other members speak the truth. Any opinions will be much appreciated!
Thanks, Jake
edit on 23-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

Seriously, are you taking the biscuit here?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
OP--

Can you tell me what date this picture was taken?

First you said it was taken Xmas day and you were all opening your presents.

Then when I questioned you about your Dad being away on a business trip on Christmas day (kind of unusual to be away on a business trip on Xmas day, unless you're Santa), you gave me the dates he was away as the 23 and 24th, and then you sort of added that he came home on Xmas day later in the day.
So, which is it?

Was he away on the 23 and 24? Or on Xmas day? Or was he away on the 23, 24th, and also on Xmas day, coming home on Xmas day after you all opened your presents?

Nobody is away on Xmas day on a business trip. No one. Not in America. Not for a flavoring company, and not for any other company I can think of.

This discrepancy bothers me---because if you can't be honest about the dates (and you haven't been) how do we trust you about the picture?

Here's what you said---which actually doesn't make any sense because Xmas day is always the 25th:

"Arkansas! And he had to miss it because of his company, he came home later that day, so he still spent Christmas with us. It was a two day (23-24) meeting, he works for a flavor company."

edit on 25-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join