It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for the input. A lot happens, but it comes in spells. At certain times it happens more than others. Are you saying I should show augusteleven? And yes she was very calm, she actually gets disappointed at time when nothing happens lol.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Has anyone asked you why your Dad was on a business trip on Christmas day....in Alabama?

I can't imagine what business would be open on Christmas day....

Or a dad who would miss that special day with his children.

Not trying to be nosey... just wondering.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Arkansas! And he had to miss it because of his company, he came home later that day, so he still spent Christmas with us. It was a two day (23-24) meeting, he works for a flavor company.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by woodwytch

My mom saw a man in her parifiels of her eye last night , I'm sure I spelt that wrong. That's strange because that's the first time she's seen anything in a while and it's right after I start the thread. What do you think?

I think your 'visitor' may be around quite a lot but you don't notice because you have your everyday stuff going on ... but because you and your mom have been talking about th activity and encounters for the purpose of the thread then you are likely to be more aware of the subtlties and are more likely to notice such things.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have to say,

Star and flagged from liejunkie.

Just for sticking around and answering all of the questions.

I read the whole thread and I honestly do not have any answes for you. It seems that woodywitch is your best bet.

I too have witnessed a couple of things before. Nothing special but I believe it is life force energy. No way to really proeve anything so I just move on.

Good luck on your quest.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I forgot to add that it really does look like my girlfriends uncle. He was/is a nut job that always talked about doing himself in. His name was Willy. I say was/is because he left town several years ago and noone knows where he really went.

You do not happen to live in pensylvania do you? I read the whole thread and I cannot reacll if you stated that already.
edit on 24-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Thanks for the read! I live in Georgia... How crazy would that be if it were your uncle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

I actually just today noticed the white blob.. Interesting. Everyone is leaning towards a hanging, as sad as that is it would be nice to finalize something. Ill check records as best as I can, it would have to be in the woods because this house is brand new(they cut down a forest) or I guess it's possible for a family member or something to stay with you while being in that state?

Op, you know I'm your biggest supporter...can you clarify something for me?

Earlier in the thread you stated this:

reply to post by muzzleflash

No, a oujii board was used years ago in the basement by my sister but that was years ago. Does that count?

But then you go on to say that the house is brand new. So, which is it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

See what I mean? Lots of inconsistencies with his story.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I also stated several times that I have lived here for 7 years, it was built 8 years ago. When your 16, 6 or 7 years is a long time ago. Read back on my posts, I stated it several times.
Edit: brand new, as in we are the first to live hear and the house is only 8 years old.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Look at page 7

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The general area had some very extreme Klan activity in the civil-rights days, where the lone proponent of equal rights was a Catholic priest from Cedartown. It's 35 miles north of you.

I don't know if this priest went missing (if he did, the Church might not publicize it, especially if the town-folk "said" he ran off with some woman, or something).

I know it's a stretch, but what if this priest was hanged by the Klan way out in the woods, which is where your current house now sits, and he is trying to get closure on his murder?

Maybe? This is sure creepy and makes you think.

This has been an excellent thread. Also, I agree with others: I admire your civility and fortitude.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

So did you guys pay for the house to be built or did someone live in it previous to your family?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

Thanks for the post! I appreciate you looking, it's a tad creepy if you let your mind waver to the possibility that someone was hung there!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The subdivision was made when the house was. We bought the house when the dude in charge of making the subdivision built it.
Edit: when I said built 8 but lived in it for 7, nobody lived in it for that missing year. The house was built right at the economic collapse and when it started to hit I think, and it was left vacan for about a year after it was built.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Biggest supporter?
You've been replaced!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I also stated several times that I have lived here for 7 years, it was built 8 years ago. When your 16, 6 or 7 years is a long time ago. Read back on my posts, I stated it several times.
Edit: brand new, as in we are the first to live hear and the house is only 8 years old.

Gotcha bro! All good.....

Have u been able to snap some shots around the house yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes but with no success. I didn't do it for very long though. I'm still deciding on my opinion of orbs... I'm stuck somewhere in between they are dust/ spirits. I had one orb in my room that's it

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I leave for vacation tomorrow so I'm done with pictures for a while, but I don't think there is much more I could do. Maybe take a pic of my code of arms?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Biggest supporter?
You've been replaced!

Lol, my age of he house question was meant to help me gage what timeframes we were dealing with! No offense

Also, how old was your sis when doing ouija?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join