It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well I by no means am crazy about this kind of paranormal stuff, I would rather never experience it, but nonetheless it still happens semi-regularly. My house has always had things happen in it that are unexplained, for example we see a little boy at different times of the year running around, whenever he is here we have a handprint that appears constantly on the fridge, that doesnt fit anyones hand in the house. The topic of this thread is a picture of a man that my mom took, she was taking a picture of my nephew and saw him about a month later when reviewing her pictures.

Other than myself and my nephew, there we no other men in the house. I am only 16 and do not have a beard like this man does, nor was I wearing any similar clothes. This man is also very tall, or floating. You can see my dog starting towards the man, in the previous picture he has looking, so my dog definitely finds him interesting. My dog often goes to that spot without reason which is odd. Here is a close up--
rq500c9704.JPG[/pic]]

Two Christmas's ago, at 3 a.m all of the pots were rearranged very neatly in between margarita bottles, they would have to have been lifted up and moved to do so. This is the second Christmas in a row were something unusual has happened. Perhaps I will upload a picture of the rearranging of the pots later.

I can assure all of the member that will see this that there I am being completely honest and this is no hoax. I have respect for you guys and I know I appreciate it when other members speak the truth. Any opinions will be much appreciated!
Thanks, Jake
edit on 23-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

it looks like a real person, not a ghost.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

We have been over that scenario, and me and my 3 year old nephew are the only males in the house. That's the whole reason for the thread is to state how crazy it is that a man appeared there.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

it looks like a real person, not a ghost.

i agree.

the man seems to be looking at that picture on the wall.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

That is the astonishing thing about it, if it were as obvious of an answer as just a man in the background, I wouldn't have wasted everyone's time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very intriguing, the man looks very near solid, noot ephemeral thats for sure.....
I suppose you wil need to A) upoad the original with exif data...then the boys in the back room will pronounce.....
Very near sure the S will hit the F when the skeptics get here.....
But nonethe less, taken at face value i find this to be something that bears further investigation.....
Christmas.....prehaps ou may want to research the homes history?
A local paper may go back far enough to give ou a hint, as the man looks almost contemporary

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I'll work on the upload, all this is a scan to the computer that I cropped. I am well aware of the upcoming skeptics, although I wish people would I believe my story, if wouldn't be ATS if there weren't skeptics
which I understand.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Dad? WTF? I knew it...that a boy

edit on 23-7-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Well, see, that is the thing. You presented what you believe to be evidence of a ghost. Now, prepare to be torn to shreds and called a paranoid and a loon for believing that what you see in your picture is paranormal.

I see this happening more often than not these days...mind you this is a conspiracy site which harbors topics ranging from ghosts to the Watergate Scandal.

I trust your judgement OP. As you said, why waste our time if you knew that there was a man present during the taking of that photograph?

I am no expert on the paranormal, or anything for that matter, unlike the rest of the folks that will be posting here soon, but I believe your story op.

Have you had that photo analyzed by a professional who deals in photography?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Amaeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

No we haven't had it analyzed its just been something we'll show friends sometimes. And I NEVER said the word ghost, am not even sure that's what it is. Hell, I'd love for it to be an extra-deminsional or E.T!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A neighbor? The boy's father?

I have a feeling this is a trollolololo

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Either santa stayed the night or it was your moms boyfriend sneaking out.

or santa is your moms boyfriend?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Think what you want, I can assure you I'm no troll.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When you say this is a scan--do you mean to say that this is not a digital photo? I ask because stirling suggested you upload the original so that we can see the exif data. If it's not a digital picture, there will be no exif data to view....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
He'd have to be more than seven feet tall if he was a neighbor!

What about shadows? On the original photo, are any shadows evident---casting off from the figure in the pic?

And can you tell me exactly what was going on that morning? It was Xmas? Where were you? Your Dad? Account for everyone in the house. Are you friendly with your neighbors? Could someone have stopped by that you didn't know about?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is that a dog on the left? What's blocking it out? Looks like a black blob.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

It is a digital picture, sorry if my wording was wrong. Mom took it on her camera and when she uploaded them a while later to her computer she noticed him. He was already saved into her pictures since she uploaded it. All I did was take the picture from her computer and crop it a tad to put more emphasis on him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I have no clue where I was, but this guy has a beard and I am by no means that tall! And my dad was on a business trip in Arkansas(I live in ga) plus this man has what appears to be 5 fingers, my father blew his left pinky finger off in a hunting accident. My neighbors foreclosed shortly before Christmas and weren't around. My family and I would know if anyone else was in the house
edit on 23-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by froglette

Yes, it is my sheltie going towards the man.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Something that sticks out as curious to me is that the light from the window goes over his sholder, instead of his shoulder blocking the light. Maybe I looking at it wrong, but it would seem that if a man was between the door and the person taking the picture, the light wouldn't be over his shoulder....I don't know...I'm not an expert in photography, but it's odd....Can someone explain?

edit on 23-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join