It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Occult Numbers' as a Signature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I know this OP is going to be relatively brief, and I even considered putting it in as a reply to another thread, but feel that this topic could be worth discussing on it's own.

We have dates like 9/11.7/7, etc, that seem to be linked to a variety of tragedies, often in tandem with 'odd' signals pointing to the event, happening beforehand. The upcoming London Olympics are another example.

What if these numbers, dates, whichever, are both not accidental, but also not purely based in magic/symbology? Within that context, I haven't been able to find a good reason for why the hypothetical "They" is so keen on warning people, and putting it out in the open, besides "they don't care" and "they are just that cocky."

Then it occurred to me; What if these numbers are 'signatures' of competing factions for global dominance, or whatever ends you believe they are leading to, and it is essentially a war going on in covert, and the coincidences of numbers are just their way of taking credit amongst each other, without letting us 'peons' in on the 'joke?'

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Numerology for predictions is absurd.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
not in every case

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

That to an extent is my point; what if it isn't 'prediction' or 'done on such a date for astrological reasons;' What if it is something more practical, more real. For example different 'factions' of the NWO using certain numbers to signal responsibility to other factions, while keeping us out of the loop by discussing meaningless numerological meanings.(Not to say that numerology is meaningless, I myself have a passing interest. Just using it as in theory example.)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That seems to be the theory that Mr Cati from Youtube is working under with the Bush Cabal and the Queen Cabal, etc, with their particular signature numbers. Personally, I think that the idea, while possible, doesn't take into account the vibrational nature of numbers and numerology. For instance,9 provides a different vibration than 7, which, depending on the purposes of the ritual would favor a 9 or 7. I don't know about the idea of a signature, but a fingerprint, definitely.

top topics

join