It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Religion, what you honestly think?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Truth...from the Heart...

Your Father knew the Truth of your situation.
He Loved you enough that he mustered his Courage and allowed the authorities to teach you a valuable lesson...
And you came to understand and Respect him for it...and I suspect, Love him even more for his display of these common Human Principles, on your behalf...

You are blessed three times, friend...
A blessing from your Father through his wisdom and insight into the situation...
Also, from your Community by their aid in his and your time of need...
And, from you yourself when you realized the Truth and were Humbled enough to feel Gratitude and Respect for them all, as well as yourself...

Behold...WarriorOfLight, gives us all a Lesson and display of Human Honor in Motion....

Let this not be called a religion, but do let us all practice the ways of positive Human Principles and Virtues...
For, as you can see in this testimony, we are the better for it...and best of all...are ourselves responsible for it...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Wow thanks for the kind words friend, I'm sure that everyone on this board is good in his or her own way, Helping each other is the only way to go.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
in my mind all religions are absolute b.s

sorry
but if theres a god wouldnt he answer you when you call for help

It is amazing but God reveals himself when you give up. You don't need help, you just have to say thank you. There is nothing you need, everything is provided.
The problem is that humans 'want' more than God provides. Humans are never satisfied because they believe in more.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The problem with these explanations is that they're no better than cheesy pick-up lines. Good when it was fresh, but gets really old, really fast.

We have confused the concept of need with the concept of wanting. When we want something, we say we need it. And that's why we're never answered when we say we need something. Besides, Source is a whole different level of consciousness, which means every time you're being helped, you don't realize it, and probably wouldn't believe it if you were told.

Because one of the things we also confuse is "providence" and "coincidence".

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Wanting and needing are the same. You need nothing because everything is already provided. Most don't see this because they have in their mind 'more'. There is no more, all there is...is this. Only thought believes there is more and this belief makes life miserable.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Wanting and needing are the same.

I want some chocolate. I need water (hungover). Which is more necessary for my health? My want or my need? And then you'll have a kid who says, "I need 5 bucks." Well, no, he/she doesn't, because the service they're purchasing is not necessary for survival. Or maybe they "need" an IPhone. No, they don't need it, they only want it.

"I need a drink!" I think we all know that this is a prime example of want vs need.

You need nothing because everything is already provided.

Philosophy tends to assign different definitions to a concept or word according to the belief system it operates under. In other words, that's your opinion.

There is no more, all there is...is this. Only thought believes there is more and this belief makes life miserable.

Once again, your opinion. Unless you can prove it...and if you can, go ahead.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join