It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed over Chihuahua, Mexico. July 22nd, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I watched the video dozens of times and noticed the clouds move from the right to left while the object remains stationary. It's a very windy day as well. You can see the trees blowing around in the last 3 seconds of the video. I would advise people to go outside and release a balloon on any given day then film it. See how fast the balloon moves out of site. No balloon would sit in the same area like this.. especially on a windy day. With that said I think we can rule out balloon.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

i still say its not a balloon its just too still as there is nothing to gage what sort of distance it is or what size it is its difficult to say for sure

if it was a large balloon at a greater distance it would be more still if it was a calm day but if it was a small balloon closer it would have more movement

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Regardless of what it is, it is an old event. Note an identical video here;

UFO NEWS sighting over Ciudad Juarez Mexico June 06 2012

showing a different city, a different date, but the same video.

Agreed, identical video...just change the city and date.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

it's a balloon, filled with swamp gas, and carrying a Chinese lantern. It also is an RC, camera reflection.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

It is Balloon ! F Troop

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Correction the date of the video was actually June 6, 2012. I made a mistake when starting this thread.

I would someone to demonstrate how a balloon can hover in one place for such a long period of time without a string or propeller.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Correction the date of the video was actually June 6, 2012. I made a mistake when starting this thread.

I would someone to demonstrate how a balloon can hover in one place for such a long period of time without a string or propeller.

And correction again to you CigarreteMan, the video is not from June 6, 2012, not from
Chihuahua or Ciudad Juarez etc. This sighting is known as the May 5, 2012 UFO from
Iztapalapa, Mexico and there were several videos from several witnesses in different
locations, unfortunately it was a saucer shaped balloon.

This is the original video, the one you posted is a wrong copy with wrong information.

Same sighting, second video from second witness.

Same sighting, third video from third witness.

Finally the similar saucer shaped balloon released as a joke by some pranksters in the
same neighborhood in Iztapalapa, Mexico on March 2012. These guys play with people
all the time releasing these type of balloons wich is regrettable.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you for the information.

Closed pending staff review to see if it belongs in the HOAX section (no reflection of the OP if it does!)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join