Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Filmed over Chihuahua, Mexico. July 22nd, 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This was filmed on July 22, 2012. It reminds me of the footage that was captured during the eclipse in Mexico City a while ago. Mexico has always been a hotbed for UFO sightings.

I would like someone to explain this one. If it is a balloon then why does it stay in place for so long?

If it is a plane then why is it so motionless?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sorry mate but this video is nothing, whilst not being CGI, it COULD be a balloon and besides that, it doesn't make any remarkable movements anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A balloon floating in the wind....not a UFO.

I assume you are the uploader??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A balloon would have a wobble to it from the wind.

I'd hazard that's a quad copter of some sort. I feel that's it's an rc vehicle of some kind. Probably some surveillance drone. It's looks fairly steady.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The footage is poor quality, we dont know where its filmed...i mean are they under it, to the right of it etc. This all has a bearing on how it would appear to move, or not move.

Ive seen hundreds of these videos on youtube, i even hosted some for a while (good money spinner). Which, drew in people like you that would argue that it was anything but a balloon. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the right one.
edit on 23-7-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by grey580

The footage is poor quality, we dont know where its filmed...i mean are they under it, to the right of it etc. This all has a bearing on how it would appear to move, or not move.

Ive seen hundreds of these videos on youtube, i even hosted some for a while (good money spinner). Which, drew in people like you that would argue that it was anything but a balloon. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the right one.
edit on 23-7-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Yeah the quality is poor. The quality is always poor on these vids. You'll never get a high quality video.

I've seen balloons before and there's always that slight wobble and flashes if it's mylar. And balloons tend to keep rising not stay fairly steady.

I'm not saying it's a UFO. But it does look like a RC craft of some sort.
Question is it a spy drone or a rc toy?
I couldn't see if there was wind since the quality was poor.
Another interesting point is the other watchers not related to the filmer.

In the video they say it's diamond shaped but it's hard to tell from the footage.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
100% aliens well done

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Regardless of what it is, it is an old event. Note an identical video here;

UFO NEWS sighting over Ciudad Juarez Mexico June 06 2012

showing a different city, a different date, but the same video.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

could be a balloon then again it might not be...it is technically a unidentified flying object however I would be watching it all day until it moved..that portion of the even would be just as important to record as this part...seeing it leave

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It could also be a drone...either American or Alien (take your pick)

It is more likely a surveillance for drug trafficking...where in Mexico that seems to be a huge problem.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Doubtful.

A drones purpose is not to be seen...so i doubt they would cover them with mylar and fly them a matter of feet off the ground.

OP is the Youtube channel owner, thats why he has uploaded someone elses video to his channel and renamed it...views, clicks, and all that jazz. Hoaxer/scam merchant.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

Youtube UFO videos are recycled. Like Ciggeretguy has done, changed the date in the title to draw in new people. People dont want to watch old videos, so they change the date to something more recent.

Theres one guy on there that has been using the same video for over a year, every month he just changes the title of the video to a day that week, preferably that day or the day before.

People are too stupid to notice the upload date in 2011....

OP knows he changed the title of the video as its his youtube channel.
He knows he is trying to mislead you...shameless.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
its not a balloon it does not act like a balloon but could be a drone as i watched attack of the drones on al jazeera and the american military was testing them in mexico following peoples cars with out them knowing

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This was filmed on July 22, 2012. It reminds me of the footage that was captured during the eclipse in Mexico City a while ago. Mexico has always been a hotbed for UFO sightings. I would like someone to explain this one. If it is a balloon then why does it stay in place for so long? If it is a plane then why is it so motionless?

How about you explain why you changed the date in the title? Maybe you could also point us to the original uploaders channel....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

HD video ALERT on Similar Object

I just saw a similar video caught in HD and a close up zoom in on the black object in question. Some remote controlled disc that wobbles around. Could be a low flying satellite or saucer.

NOW let the observations be discussed properly on ATS

Here is a still shot of the object:

edit on 23-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
its not a balloon it does not act like a balloon but could be a drone as i watched attack of the drones on al jazeera and the american military was testing them in mexico following peoples cars with out them knowing

What does a balloon act like? Ive seen balloons hover in one spot on a calm summers day, ive seen balloons dart off in different directions too. But there is no set pattern or behavior to balloons as far as im aware?

It could be tethered to the building its directly over.

At 2:57 you get a good view of the area its over, and also you notice the sun coming out and the shiny reflection off of the object. You will also notice there is no sound in the mic of wind...so its a very calm day.

At 3:27 and 3:36 you can see, its not very high off the ground.

Im still convinced its a balloon.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Make another thread lol and we can debunk that one too

Comments disabled, as well as ratings....why??? BECAUSE they are after views and clicks, not answers...as they already know what it is, as they set it up.

Im sure its been debunked before, il go have a look and see real quick.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

My point on posting the video was to show that it was not just a black dot in the sky that could have appeared to be a round one, but to show what it could look like in HD and zoomed in on. That was my purpose. In my head I already called it a hoax video in Mexico

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ahhh, sorry.
And yea, it was a hoax

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks kinda fake... Sure as hell doesn't look like a balloon tho.... for obvious reasons... Lol...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join