It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAY strong its hard here and atleast you try... FOR the OPRESSED feeling.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

We LOVE you Pleiades

SOMETHING TO KEEP YOUR SPIRITS UP YES LIFE IS HARD BUT AT LEAST YOU/WE TRY AND DON'T TRAPP OTHERS IN GOD FORBIDDEN LIES TO CONTROL OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS into hellish ACTIVITIES.

SENDING VIBRATIONS OUT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD GOING THRU POTENTIAL WARS POLLUTION AND FAILED POLITICS.

LIES LIES TO KEEP MANY CONTROLLED ,HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN THE RULES THE RULES MADE OF [COLOR=GOLD] GOLD? THE GOLDEN RULE THE GOLDEN RULE DO ONTO OTHERS AS THEY DO ONTO YOU??? ALWAYS MADE SENSE, DID THE GOLD 1Z SEND THAT THRU? [/COLOR]

it started with a lie- a lie SOME told THEM

the lie was to control- but time for control WHEN?

many listened and TRUSTED- for trust was all they knew

THEY never smelled DECEIT- so instead THEY FOLLOWED YOU

now look at the WORLD- FULL of LOST and misguided

RELIGION has became the BLAME- for all this SPECIES FIGHTING

Atheist sit on the SIDE- and TRY not to accept

they have ALSO been CREATED- MY GOD where IS RESPECT?

many are observed- as they WISH GOD AWAY

with ignorance words of hopelessness- LIKE WHERE'S YOUR GOD TODAY

my GOD, MY GOD!- are they serious or INSANE?

WHY cannot many see- that this thinking is in VAIN?

IT RISK your SOUL- to be LOST and even trapped

SEEMS that's the GOAL of the LIAR- mentioned a little back

To TRICK the minds OF THE COLLECTIVE- to FINALLY give up on HOPE

& suppress A/THE SOUL(S) to the extreme- so that when it tosses a rope

THE SOUL(S) CLING to the ROPE, accepting it- and its FAKE stability

and @ that POINT you gave up- on THE 1 who made YOU AND ME (CREATOR OF ALL*)

YOU walked away from the METAPHYSICAL TRUTH- for the PHYSICAL feeling of REAL

but missed all the background noise- and the holographic feel

FORGOT your SOUL is more than 3D- AND NOW you REMAIN on EA*RTH

forgot TRUE human ESSENCE- is WITH the SOUL BEYOND THIS FIRST

so due to the LIE- that many MANY DO believe

I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED- IF GODS NOLONGER PLEASED

the LIE that HEAVEN ON EA*RTH- IS OBTAINED THRU FINANCIAL GREED

& WILL MAKE YOU A GOD- OVER THE SLAVES OF PLANET 3

SHEEPLE OF EA*RTH- WHO JUST DON'T KNOW

follow this LIE- like they FEEL its so

IT MAKES 1 WONDER THEN- REALLY WHAT IS NEXT?

WHENEVER the GOD(S) do RETURN? YES GOD(S) WITH AN "S" (plural)

FOR THERE MAY BE MANY GOD(S)- WHO MAY HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH

SO TO THE LIARS of EA*RTH- WHAT DO THEY THINK OF YOU?????

when THEY COME from the SKIES- AND RETURN TO this EA*RTH

WILL THE GOD(S) OF THE SLAVES- STILL STAND OVER their workers?

OR WILL THEY HIDE- BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CONTROLLED AND RULED W/ LIES?

IN THE PRESENCE OF THE REAL ---ALL SEEING EYE(S) (plural as well, ever wonder where is the second EYE or was that kept away from those who know or atleast feel they know to KEEP others LOST who think they are LIGHT*)

I made this OP because I was thinking how many down here suffer and try to make sense out of what we are given TO LEARN FROM AND FOLLOW TO BETTER OUR SPIRITS/SOULS/INTERNAL ENERGIES, who then are inturn called all kinds of names from Tora-Bible-Quran thumpers TO new agers followers ect WE TRY OUR BEST WITH WHAT WE HAVE EVEN IF ITS LIES, SMH and GOD BLESS. Feel free to add on if you can, if you cannot I hope you took some good from this. As much as the world seems to be destabilizing SOME ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BEHAVE AS BEACONS IN THE DARK AND OTHERS MUST FOLLOW THE BEACONS AND YET STILL OTHERS MUST --PROTECT THOSE BEACONS AND FOLLOWERS--

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Moderators if in wrong place please move.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Iran & Israel hopes that PEACE find you....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm guessing this is one of those threads that no one needs to respond to because everything has already been said.

Nice work, OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why I LOVE the Pleiadians. If your a believer LIKE I am then YOU have heard about these beings who CAN possibly help out down here on EA*RTH. The CATCH is they WONT HELP unless they sense enough Vibrations from EA*RTH ABOVE GROUND INHABITANTS requesting their supports HERE. So many of you may have noticed how I write in Vibrations somewhat or with Vibration in my communications this is why.

I was also part of a ATS experiment called the Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified), seen in link below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it sounds weird to some of you but I feel I really got some help in my ways of evaluating things from channeling these LIGHT BEINGS. I had to double and triple check internally to see if I was being tricked or manipulated by some trying to play with my LIGHT and not make it stronger. ALL why being observed by SOME (we will call them unknowns) to see how the experiment went. Over ALL I had a good interaction during my meditations ect. If I have gained any REAL enlightenment or awakeness it started from these interaction. I remember how bad things were going in my life and there was no one to really communicate with on a personal level other then GOD and them when I would PRAY and Meditate so something for some of you to think about IF YOU EXPERIENCE HARDSHIPS. I feel they CARE for EA*RTH beings ADVANCEMENT & DEVELOPMENT but I wont say there are not some who don't who may also exist in that region of LIGHT*

Some Pleiadian Links if your interested

www.angelfire.com...

www.pleiadians.net...

I recommend if you try to channel or contact you take it serious for you can be interfered with things around where you are channeling, if you go into that conscious zone w/o serious not strict but serious intentions to HELP EA*RTH.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I'm guessing this is one of those threads that no one needs to respond to because everything has already been said.

Nice work, OP.

thank you for your response AfterInfinity. Yes it can be just read and absorbed or responded to if any feel there is a need to or have something positive to add to help the minds of some who may be experiencing Pollution like FUKUSHIMA, JAPAN inhabitants or Gulf Of Mexico (where sea food is being taken from smh) WARs in the M.E and South AMERICANAZ /MEXICO drugs zones- Financial issues at home - Sickness in family - - advice for the world super powers like FIND PEACE THERE ARE CHILDREN IN ALL THE POTENTIAL WAR ZONES ect. & SYRIA to add a few things that may be on the minds/collective. Just send your METAPHYSICAL VIBRATIONS ANYWHERE YOU FEEL THEY ARE NEEDED. I will direct mine thru VENUS into SOL and unto EA*RTH for 2 days from this point.

be well my friend and thanks again

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
God is watching us , but it is human beings that close their eyes.

The oppression will end one day , what matters is , do you support it ? do you justify it ? do you close your eyes ?

Maybe Palestinians choose to live in peace with Jews , but it will be the day when they home is not wrecked and they are not refugee.

But your NWO is already living to give birth to chaos and death.

Emotions are good but they can do no good.

Palestinians need home and hope is not enough.

peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
born unknown A slave
yet taught I was FREE

look into the minds/eyes of politicians
who ignore me

what is my reason to be
if not to be me?

why was I taught right and wrong
when THEY don't seem to see?

they who made the laws of wrong and the LAWS of right
are they artificial ENERGY or genuine BEARING LIGHTS*

in a life full of devastation in any direction viewed
what is a new soul born to EA*RTH REALLY supposed to do?

When you try to do RIGHT and fight for your land
why isn't PEACE the first option before the destruction of MAN?

is the destruction being fed like a movie MANCHURIAN
or is the PEACE just a DREAM that I wish ALL could live in

Thru my times here on EA*RTH something stayed powerful for me to see
Is weapons govern rules and the LIVES of YOU and THE

weapons of death designed to make a /SPECIES/family DIE
If you poke mine and I poke yours WE END UP WITH NO EYES

please take some time to PRAY- for the opposite side of the GLOBE
and within your HEARTS keep VIBRATING THAT CONSTANT FEELING OF HOPE..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
God is watching us , but it is human beings that close their eyes.

The oppression will end one day , what matters is , do you support it ? do you justify it ? do you close your eyes ?

I Vibrate for it to stop and PRAY FOR GOD(s) sends to come and FIX whats wrong, mideast. Humans well some are still imature souls and need ELDER SOULS to assist in development it seems..

Maybe Palestinians choose to live in peace with Jews , but it will be the day when they home is not wrecked and they are not refugee.

The Palestianians ARE MY PEOPLE ASWELL @do you support it ? do you justify it ? do you close your eyes ?
I PRAY for the GOD(s) to FIX since mankind seems to STRUGGLE with doin so. I also FEEL those who you and many others may FEE ARE GODs are near so EMOTIONS is what some of them feel from the far reaches of this universe my friend. I wouldnt give up on the POWER of EMOTIONS just yet.

Emotions are good but they can do no good.

Palestinians need home and hope is not enough.

peace.

YOu shall see my friend WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER SO THE PALESTIANIANS NEEDING A HOME MEANS PART OF YOU AND ME NEED HOMES. I have FAITH this will ALL be fixed. Call it a strange Conspiracy theorist INTUITION.

Continue to BEACON for our family of PALESTINE, mideast dont give up THE GOD(S) HEAR EVERYTHING AND SEE ALL*

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I hope we all live in peace. I don't neglect emotions.

I didn't mean any disrespect.

But IMO , there are some people who just talk about emotions to skip their duty.

We all have duties to do.

Your was to send this poem , and mine is to say anything necessary for peace.

IMO , the first step is to gather information to deny ignorance , that is where I am and what I do.
edit on 23-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

IMO , the first step is to gather information to deny ignorance
edit on 23-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

I agree and to KEEP HOPE. I don't know if your familiar with the Pandora's box Greeka story. But in it there is so much ignorance and evol let loose from the box FIRST and when I read the story as a youth I was Like HOW can there be anything good to come of this and then the LAST thing to leave the BOX was HOPE and I got a sigh of RELIEF as a youth like THANKS GOD for that HOPE I thought we were doomed. HOPE is like a small unseen imperfection inside a designed evol perfect mirror, all it takes is that POSITIVE imperfection to exist and there lies the CHANCE TO overcome Anything no matter how bad the odds my friend.. And no disrespect taken mideast, in order to find and overcome the ignorance DIFFERENT MINDS must collaborate and sometimes these minds may not see eye to eye but as long as we are seeking the same goal POSITIVE GOAL for us ALL* then I am good with that. I dont know if your in that region and if it will caus eyou harm dont share but if so I wish you luck and strength for the people there. when I spoke of some being beacons consider in order for data/collective energy to generate and spread you have to have 1 or more transmitters and 2 or more receivers of the data/conscious data to begin to spread like wildfires.... So Transmit thru your voice and behavior with others. You dont have to scream at anyone reigious intel like (wmd wmd wmd) but if you spark a quick convo with one person and dont get to deep with it and then fade off you may have set another spark alight in this darkness.

Stay strong

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would like to thank you all who got to view and or comment on the OP. This IS a BEAUTIFUL planet to have as a home and MANY should appreciate it before its destroyed or damaged due to ignorance behaviors. It seems on EA*RTH you got some who seem not to care and some who do. My hope and Prayers are for the time when the LORD returns that the can FIX this place atleast so that the children & youth and worthy ADULTS can SPIRITUALLY grow within it w/o SOME adults telling whats right and wrong all why they (some adults) BREAK the rules which only causes a domino effect on advancing spiritually. This inturn will provide a return of MORE SPIRITUALLY advanced LIGHTS* in the possible NEXT cycle/harvest if this isnt the last.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There may be many Gods, but there is only one God.

I am going straight to the source on this one.

No middle men (beings) required.

My faith is 100% with the creator, which means I have 100% faith in myself, becuase I am God's creation.

I am growing stronger and stronger each day in this knowledge. I am finding 'real' peace in myself at last.

Good Vibes though Ophiuchus. S&F

Love Ned

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for making this thread OP. it really did help raise my vibe.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Some of The Pleiadians worship Lucifer (it seems like some do, not all). I'm not sure if what is said in The Bible about him true though, and it is a lie that Lucifer is Satan. They are different characters.

I also understand that there are higher level Pleiadians which are so spiritual it is hard to communicate with them sense their energy is too high up on a spiritual level.

There are channelers that and communicate with certain Pleidians...
edit on 23-7-2012 by arpgme because: clarification

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I sent my vibrations from atop EA*RTH sent into VENUS from VENUS sent into SOL from SOL RETURNED back to EA*RTH concentrated. TRI vibration cycle complete

[COLOR=GOLD]

in days where hope, seems to run and evade

keep in mind, YOU control your day

Resonate on a FREQUENCY, of positive vibes

If assistance is needed, THEN LOOK TO THE SKIES

Send you thoughts, and energy up there

Ask for HELP, for some may CARE

maybe they see, what's really going on

but cannot assist, UNTIL CALLED upon

Some call them ANGELS, others ET

GUARDIANS to PROTECT, SOUL vibes they see

When I get down, I look to the CREATOR

for direction and guidance, around all the HATERS

THE CREATOR sends vibes, to REMAIN STRONG

AND NOT TO GIVE UP, AROUND THOSE DOING WRONG

CREATOR sends more vibes, as if to support

saying those doing wrong, will face "THE" in HEAVENS COURT

I smile and think, like THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW

SOMEONE'S UP THERE "WATCHING", THIS FABRICATED SHOW

THIS SHOW THIS SHOW, AN ILLUSION OF GAMES

to mimic reality, why playing with brains

of those in class, ONLY TRYING TO LEARN

STAY STRONG UNIVERSAL FAMILY, ETERNAL LIFE YOU'VE EARNED

STAY STRONG UNIVERSAL FAMILY, FROM EA*RTH TO BEYOND

ALTHOUGH WE SPEAK DIFFERENT, WE KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG

AND WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, OF WRONG AND RIGHT

YOU EITHER SHALL POLISH, OR DULL YOUR LIGHTS

YOUR LIGHT OUR LIGHTS, SYMBOLIC OF OUR CREATION

THE CREATOR MUST LOVE US, YES THAT'S WHAT IM THINKING

TO PLACE THIS HOPE, IN FORM OF LIGHT

TO GUIDE US THRU DARKNESS, AND REALMS OF UNRIGHT

SO WITH MY LIGHT, I TRY TO LIGHT PATHS

TO OVERCOME IGNORANCE, AND MASTER THIS CLASS

THIS CLASS OF LIFE, CURRENTLY BASED ON EA*RTH

HAS TAUGHT ME WELL I THINK IT WORKS

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

[/COLOR]

edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That was a beautiful poem.

There is so much fear being spread around the internet it is hard to trust anything...

Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, and others...

There is positive and negative information about them all.

Ophiuchus13, why do you call yourself "Ophiuchus"? Are there beings living in that star system as well? How are their personality? Why the number 13? Also, something I've been meaning to ask for a while now, why do you say "enlilite" and "enkite" weren't enlil and enki against each other? Which one do you think is good and why would you call yourself of both?

I know this may be a lot of questions but I am really curious now that we are on the topic of star constellations.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

That was a beautiful poem.

There is so much fear being spread around the internet it is hard to trust anything...

Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, and others...

There is positive and negative information about them all.

Thank you, and I agree positive and negative in them all just like humans.

Ophiuchus13, why do you call yourself "Ophiuchus"?

I like what the constellation stands for DAWNING a NEW AGE coming AGE OF AQUARIUS the SERPENT BEARER sorta like THE LIGHT BEARER and in ancient times serpents were related to GOOD and INTELLIGENCE vibrations. YET labeled evol just like the BRIGHTEST LIGHT*

Are there beings living in that star system as well? How are their personality?

n/a

Why the number 13?

one of my many fav. numbers my friend arpgme

Also, something I've been meaning to ask for a while now, why do you say "enlilite" and "enkite" weren't enlil and enki against each other? Which one do you think is good and why would you call yourself of both?

They ARE BROTHERS FIRST so their activities and dislikes can and may have been resolved. 1 is said to of designed ADAM and EVE & THE OTHER EDIN. They both had powerful family members INANNA & MARDAK INANNA WAS A LORD ENLIL DESCENDENT AND MARDUK WAS LORD ENKI DESCENDENT (but when you research you read that INANNA was help out by LORD ENKI? so the FAMILY interest was still kept amongst the rivalry)

By some accounts, Inanna was also the granddaughter of Enki (as well as Enlil). This strange situation was critical in Inanna’s classic tale of her Descent into the Underworld. (I.e. Enlil turned a blind eye, while Enki saved Inanna’s lovely little fanny.) Even more crucial to the plot was the fact that Inanna was also a favorite of the supreme Anu.

www.halexandria.org...

So they seem to still work together somewhat it seems UNDER FATHER ANU. So when I look @ how humans and possibly others possess BOTH characteristics of LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL I come to logic that many may possess BOTH behaviors and CHARACTERISTICS just @ different ratio percentages. Some may be 40%ENKITE and 60%ENLILITE and so on. Hence my mood being ENKITE /ENLILITE I feel both their energies my friend for some reason
and sometimes if not most my SPIRIT/SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY is BALANCED @ 50%50% odd I know lol to add the known as NATAS and the known as LUCIFER ARE TWO BEINGS TO ME AND THEY TEST AND EVALUATE OTHER ENERGIES/BEINGS FOR THE CREATOR OF ALL* in this universal sector.

I know this may be a lot of questions but I am really curious now that we are on the topic of star constellations.

Its all good arpgme, I hope I answered you well.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thank you for responding. It brings me some clarity. I did not know that Enki helped Enlil's descendant (Inanna), I guess despite rivalry, they understand they are still family and care for each other. .That is good.

Most of the time I feel like learning and taking control of my like (Enki), other times I feel like serving and being loving (Enlil).

I guess the energy is mixed because even when I am doing something for myself, which is most of the time, I still keep others in mind to make sure I am not selfish to the point of hurting others.

I guess with both energies, I can help people. With Enkite energy I can "empower" and "encourage" others, teach and show them they control their own life, and with Enlilite energy, I can care and share with them to help them.

All is well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join