It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream NOW: James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

It's lil wayne. Nothing secretive going on in that talentless idiots music.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Looking for the video on YT but i'm not seeing the same thing there

I'm not a hiphop fan so excuse my ignorance

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7

have you watched the video...its FULL of symbols....horns, one eyes, etcetec

wath it ..its called Homies Still

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

It's nonsense to say you can tell just by looking at him

ETA: guess that goes the same for me.

edit on 23-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Looking for the video on YT but i'm not seeing the same thing there

I'm not a hiphop fan so excuse my ignorance

its called "Homies still"....and that part is at 3:42

i`ll get a good copy

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7

do you think that its him who designs the videos....????

he streams in MILLIONS of viewers...thats why hes used as a vessel....streamlining

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's an entire career to tell whether someone is faking it or not based on their behavior. Again, not ridiculous at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
OK I FOUND THAT LILWAYNE THING HE RELEASED THIS WEEK...

UMMMM...WTF...WTF ...WT FRIGGIN F

I am glad you found the picture on your own. As I have been reminded recently, we have to start figuring things out on our own based on the evidence put before you. not just told all the answers in "the official story" and when you connect the dots they just don't add up. this incident has all the classic earmarks of a false flag operation. poorly executed if you ask me, too many holes in the official story. I would like to see the victims seating positions in the theater to see if they match up to lil waynes video among other things like video cameras inside and outside the theater. and the booby trapped apartment bugs me too.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Well what part particularly looks faked? While I can't claim to be an expert in what a doped up look is, you can't just base your opinion off a brief CCTV view either. Right?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
PAID ACTOR!!!!!

You people believe everything you see on t.v., huh? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Druggies dont act that way. It's APPARENT this guy is ACTING! He's just playing his role...and so is the lady next to him. "Quiet on the set"!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Druggies? Well right there your comment is biased and unfounded. "Druggies" is a term for people who are addicted to drugs. Are you privy to something we're all not?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's the Lil Wayne video

Lots of "homosexual" connotations in this video. It all fits in to their 'agenda'.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
He looks like he is: A) coming down off of a very strong phenethylamine psychedelic drug B) Acting crazy, or C) has been given drugs/poisons to cause brain damage by someone.

I find the whole thing to be a planned event because:

The thousands of dollars of tactical equipment and weapons the guy had obtained in a very short time without any real income, and without any questioning. You can buy a vest, but most places want you to prove you are LEO or security first when buying this sort of stuff.

The exit doors are only able to be opened from the inside of the theator. Emergency exits are alarmed!

The lack of undercover or even normal security.

The timing of the event, shortly before the Nato SAL treaty, and in an election year.

The weird glitches of people's faces as the camera moves in the courtroom

The sealing of evedentiary records in the case.

He appears either drugged of brain damaged, if it is acting it looks mighty realistic for either.

My big question is what news is going on that is being supressed by this story

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Druggies? Well right there your comment is biased and unfounded. "Druggies" is a term for people who are addicted to drugs. Are you privy to something we're all not?

Well...people above said he looked 'drugged' up. And yeah, i guess i'm street privy. Lots of people i know are druggies...and none of them have EVER looked like that.

And again, i'll state, it looks like he's playing his PART!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

duuuuude
the black and white...the tiger skin (shem preists, night and day)...
horns...goat heads etcetc...

you see the 5 heads on the wall...apparently 5 females died.

hey....if you look at 1:10 onwards the dudes sitting on a chair moving...like in a float...and there is a skeleton in the next seat....THE ONLY TIME IV SEEN THIS IS IN FRESH PRINCES SONG "SUMMERTIME"...him and jazzy jeff......um does that mean will smith is getting merked...hope not hes making the new pharaoh film....sheesh

and at the cinema part hes like..."my homies pumping soo much bass" etc
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Street druggies are not drugged on anti-psychotic medication. BIG difference. They're sketchy. He doesn't look sketchy at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
It looks like the implications of what he did, are starting to dawn on him. Wow, what a come down that must have been. And now he's on the verge of possibly sitting on Death-Row? Damn, I'm going to go bask in the glory of life now... and reflect on all the stupidity, I'm glad I don't possess.

Maybe, but -- I'll tell you this, you don't get much sleep when you go to jail for a traffic offense, imagine how they treated him after murdering 12 people.

I'm sure he got zero sleep, I'm sure they froze him out, I'm sure they barely fed him too... being held in county sucks balls.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
here is the entire police dispatch recording from that night and a ton of pictures...." warning" some are graphicLINKthe vid is at the bottom

edit on 23-7-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The lawyer of his family is going to make a statement on their behalf today at 1:00pm PST

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
The lawyer of his family is going to make a statement on their behalf today at 1:00pm PST

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanx bro

ats is good for keeping up to date.....

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join