It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream NOW: James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He is pitiful.

I pity him deeply. It makes me cry just looking at him.

He is either extremely insane or he is a patsy. Either way he is a product of our culture. As are all of the poor deceased victims. Of course I cry for them as well.

This is our society's output. The entire episode is shameful from start to finish.

Modern life is so desperate and disconnected that no one stopped this. Not one soul intervened. Not his family and friends. Not his colleagues, people who should have been keenly aware of the symptoms of psychosis. Not the people who took the orders for large amounts of ammo. Not his neighbors or landlord who passed his apartment everyday. No one. No one truly saw him.

He was apparently totally alone in the world. His rage and isolation culminated in this. He sits in court a totally broken soul who cried out in the most horrific way to be seen.

We all see him now. But it's to late for him or his victims and their families.

There is something our society needs to learn from this and it's not just about guns or violence.
edit on 7/23/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

well said.....its obvious that the victims were the ones being shot....but it takes a certain level to understand that james himself is a victim....

we all felt it....

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Looks like he was on a Chemical Cosh.

Couple of questions, if his home was boobytrapped, how did he exit it? How did he enter the through the fire exit unless someone was there to let him in and how come the emergency services had so many people there so quickly?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by nixie_nox
It is possible it is sleep deprivation from being kept up for days by investigators.

well as the district attorney said ..."this is a slam dunk case"....ie..caught red handed......no investigation yet...not untill charges are filed.

Not if he looks like that in court, it's not a slam dunk. The guy doesn't look like he's aware of his surroundings, which to me, doesn't look like he's competent to stand trial.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
He is/was a patsy. I knew that the very second I learned of the shootings. You may see him as an insane mad man, I see him as another government puppet, manipulated and used.

I feel sorry for those who had to die in order for whatever agenda to be accomplished....such a shame.

He is drugged, probably because they want him to seem withdrawn. I am betting he wasn't spitting, or acting crazy in custody, but it of course makes him sounds worse and it keeps him quiet.

Just to add... The chief of police said that they usually have undercovers stationed at the movie theater at night, but that that night there weren't any. Now, tell my why, on the night of a popular movie is to premier, that there was NO security what so ever. If that doesn't scream fish I don't know what does.
edit on 23-7-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've spent time around so called "crazy" people, and heavily medicated ones. This guy is acting, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

For those of you who haven't seen it this morning. He does most certainly appear drugged. Not sleep deprivation either because he has a lawyer. Once a lawyer is in the picture the police can't interrogate him all night. My heart goes out to the victims and their families but I'm also having a hard time holding contempt for this guy. An honor student with a minor traffic infraction who snaps doesn't make it easy to hate.

I really believe there is much much more to this...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

That's nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ok here the district attorney..make up your own mind....if its a slam dunk case....she does say its not....so thanks

BUT

but what i just realised...theyr asking the families for the death penalty.....well of course most will say yes...theyr trying to get "US" to kill him....it takes 60 days for that decision apparently

they also ask why he looks distant......and she quickly dismisses it...."i have no information on that"..um on what darlin??...couldnt you just say i dont know...or thats his normal face

at 6 mins she talks about an email address...anyone signed up???
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

She said there is no such thing as a slam dunk case.

I feel he will never see the light of day, as a free man. I also believe family members, of the deceased would not let it happen either. This isn't a movie. Its reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

This isn't a movie. Its reality.

is it...i rekon he was trying to be "BLACK MASK"....a character that was meant to be in the film...
ie...5D.....i dont like 5D lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
I've spent time around so called "crazy" people, and heavily medicated ones. This guy is acting, plain and simple.

Not plain and simple.

In any case, the more that I read and watch with regards to this, the more it bleeds MK Ultra, or insanity. This guy doesn't even look like he could tie his shoe. Either he was medicated for safety reasons or to shut him up and prevent him from spilling anything.

This entire thing stinks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

She said it's still an ongoing investigation involving search warrants. What search warrants? They've already been in his apartment so this sounds plural? According to Chief Oates, "there are no other persons of interests" yesterday.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OK I FOUND THAT LILWAYNE THING HE RELEASED THIS WEEK...

UMMMM...WTF...WTF ...WT FRIGGIN F

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Link?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Link?

here the link....but i think SOME things dont need a link....its in his music video "Homies Still"
itsjagtapbitch.tumblr.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He is acting dazed just for the camera. But the man is really sick as he planned this for months. Big question is why would he do that? Kill others and screw up his own life. His life was not that hopeless either. Phd degree in 4 years would have landed him atleast in the comfortable middle class. Well that's all over now Holme!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks, just being a little lazy is all

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's just 1 scene where it shows 12 skeletons - They do a broader view and it's apparent there are more than 12 skeletons in the room - Still strange none the less.

But that entire video is loaded with symbolism

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

...How is it nonsense? People fake it to try and get declared insane all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join