It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells Supporters To Press "Mute" When Ads Targeting Him Air

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by beezzer
And in other news. . . . .

Obama also stated that if there was a person in the room who wouldn't hit the "mute" button then you are supposed to put your fingers in your ears and say, LALALALALALALALALALALALA: until November 7th.

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me, how childish is this guy?

It looks to me like Obama is verbally "flailing".

With @ 4 months left, it's a little early to be panicking.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I mean listen, you talk about fact check and then want information from me on whether Obama is secretive or not.
Why not research yourself so you can "Fact Check" on your own?

Because YOU made the claim. Therefore you back up your claim. I'm not doing your research for you. But I will check it to see if it backs up your claim that Obama was MORE secretive than George Bush.

He even said he would end Guantanamo Bay but instead doesn't close it but rather opens up a second on, Abu Ghraib.

Well for one who put them there? Bush. For two, I agree. He did promise to close it and I am pissed that he didn't. But we also need to point out that Congress blocked him from doing so. For three, he didn't open up Abu Ghraib. That prison existed during Bush's reign.

You hate bush, Obama is Bush on steroids!

I don't like any of them. And no he's not Bush on steroids. By keeping Bush's policies going he is just as bad as him. But Bush put those policies in place FIRST.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join