It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the HYPNO-ASSASSIN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Something is wrong with this shooting.

There was an article stating he was shy and intelligent. Intelligent people are susceptible to being hypnotized.

If he was upset about his school, it seems he would have killed there and not at some movie. I hate to say it but if he was just after killing the most amount of people, this guy could have thought about better ways.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You should really start your own thread. Anyway, why would they have to go through the trouble of setting him up for a big well known crime? Wouldn't any crime put him away or he could even disappear to some remote island. Or even have him considered insane (think about the movie a Beautiful Mind)? Besides if they are from the future, they wouldn't need him to consult on projects.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Occam's razor & common sense.

Theory one: There were multiple people involved in a hypo-assassination plot along the lines of an MK Ultra experiment where brain washed people were switched on with a code word or phrase which overrode their own desires and caused them to kill multiple people.

Theory two: The guy had mental problems and may have had an accomplice to commit his crime where he killed many people.

Sensible people I am sure will decide which is far, ar more likely but most on here will go with theory number one.

Get help people. It's people who can't tell the difference between reality & fantasy and conspiracy & truth that go into movie theaters or schools and shoot people.

There are so, so very many people on here that really worry me. If 25% of you really believe what you say then I am scared for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Item 4, is the fact that all the recent trouble in James Holmes life began when John Jacobson, PhD, mentor stated after a year of being in the program that Holmes was stubborn and would not do what he was asked, the way it was asked.

According to this
www.latimes.com...
Holmes’ contact with John Jacobson was in 2006 over a 8 week period as an intern writing computer code. Do you have something that shows Jacobson having contact with Holmes later at college? If not, then what does he have to do with Holmes’ “recent trouble”?
The paper you linked to “Perceived luminance depends on temporal context” has nothing to do with temporal illusion altering the past, but with the perception of brightness over set time spans.

I’m not getting your connections here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Occam's razor & common sense.

Theory one: There were multiple people involved in a hypo-assassination plot along the lines of an MK Ultra experiment where brain washed people were switched on with a code word or phrase which overrode their own desires and caused them to kill multiple people.

Theory two: The guy had mental problems and may have had an accomplice to commit his crime where he killed many people.

Sensible people I am sure will decide which is far, ar more likely but most on here will go with theory number one.

Get help people. It's people who can't tell the difference between reality & fantasy and conspiracy & truth that go into movie theaters or schools and shoot people.

There are so, so very many people on here that really worry me. If 25% of you really believe what you say then I am scared for you.

What are you scared of? Most of us on here don't believe everything the MSM throws in our faces or what our government says because we're sick and tired of being treated like non-thinking zombies. You shouldn't be scared of seeking the truth...you should be embracing it!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Calling other people crazy, over the internet no less, and discouraging original thinking is exactly what will fix the problem you are so urgently worried about... No doubt.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Max Black you just blew my mind. I know that light sequencing is utilized in some mind control studies and this was a main staple of his previous employer. Have been reading your sources and may I say a tip of my hat to you sir. Thanks for expanding my perception on this.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

WOW FreedomKnight! F&S!
I really enjoyed that chilling show. (I got a confirmation that hypnotism really does work on some people and there's no reason for me to assume this show is staged by a certain something Brown said in the interview after the show...which is in the same playlist as this video)

I've never heard of this guy or this show but I am on my 3rd episode and I find it also relevant to this case. The topic is: Can you make a completely innocent person doubt his memory and feel guilty... enough to confess to a murder he did not commit?

watch:

edit on 24-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ch1ld5P1ay

Agree. Would be nice to get some Julian Assange leaks regarding this case... maybe it was planned for a long time for some purpose, or maybe it´s just their way of "testing it", their virgin case so to speak.

But there is also the possibility that he just snapped completely and decided to do something insane. If so, why?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I actually do agree with what you said. I am not certain if it is time travel perse, but they have knowledge of something big.

The biggest problem I see about Holmes, was he really might have stopped cooperating. When the CIA gets hold of you and your research, and you sign up with them, everything you ever do has to go through them first. Everything. They decide what you publish and how it is published, and/or how the knowledge you have will be used. They control academia at the highest levels in America, at a very molecular level. Their 'in' is to buy the most intelligent very young.

If you do not know exactly what you just signed up for, you are more likely to fight how your research/knowledge is going to be used and/or disseminated. And his research has the greatest capabilities of being misused by nefarious government entities, the same entities who bought him.

He learned a hard truth, if you do not play ball you will die.

Whats more, they did not want him dead, they wanted every single word he would write, ever, to be completely discredited. It means they were worried he had things in his possession about them or the project that should he be taken out, might go public. This way, they discredit anything to come from him.
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Thanks!! I am very familiar with Derren Brown thanks to my brother who is a hypno-therapist. We must remember, we allegedly use only 10% of our brains so all it takes is to put your mind in an "altered" sleep state..almost like sleep walking...and you can be brain-washed!!!

Glad you accepted my thread!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Motive : Maybe he really thought he would be able to change the past, and this was to test his theory... And in court thinking to himself "s#!t this should have worked I don't understand what i'am doing here !!" duh!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

I am sure that is not even close to being correct.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i totally agree with you OP

this dreadful incident reeks of MKUltra..... and the way he was in court.. so dazed, kinda confused and he looked almost scared at one point.. he definitely had no idea what was going on around him i dont think....
# knows what kinda drugs they had him on.... but again like the OP stated i feel that this is the truth, even when i first learned about it... also when you start seeing the corruption and truth behind incidents like this, its very hard to unsee them again....

i feel sorry for the poor guy to be honest.... thrown into some stupid government scheme to mess with the social psychology of the public....

it absolutely sickens me.....

poor guy is just a puppet on a string
edit on 24-7-2012 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
just watch him.... hes been drugged up to his eyeballs... he clearly understands that he has done bad, but whether he knows how or why is another question... and also he closes his eyes and scrunches his face up when they say the word murder....

what he did was horrendous and my heart goes out to the victims and their families...
but whether that was really 'him' or a Manchurian Candidate version of him tweaked and tuned by the powers that be.... i tend to believe the latter...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
I know this is a conspiracy website, but for crying out loud listen to yourselves!

So, was columbine a govt ploy? How about all the other mass shootings that have happened in history?

So a govt ploy involves a guy shooting up a theatre, and LIvES? Yet he was "programmed"? why is he alive then?

So why are you on a conspiracy website in the first place if you have a problem with people thinking outside of the box?

Oh wait i know. You join on the 20th of July and start trying to debunk the theories relating to this event?

Your not fooling me. Better luck with the next account you set up...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Sure, this is a nice thread.

That's awesome. I'd love to be a hypno-therapist.
I'm just kind of confused about the schooling process? Workshop? Certification? Med school?

PS: Anyone interested in these mind-bending topics.. I just saw a movie last night called SPECIAL, starring Mike Rappaport. It was a good movie. Hilarious and creepy/unsettling at the same time.
I was immediately brought back to Jared Lee Loughner and James Holmes. Here's the synopsis:

A lonely metermaid has a psychotic reaction to his medication and becomes convinced he's a superhero. A very select group of people in life are truly gifted. Special is a movie about everyone else.

www.imdb.com...

I was gonna make a new thread about this but there are so many Aurora threads already..and seems to fit here just fine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join