It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the HYPNO-ASSASSIN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The shooting taken place was purely an MKULTRA type job. Watch this video and see for yourselves that creating a HYPNO-ASSASSIN is actually possible:

HYPNO-ASSASSIN

As a note: Mostly all the people who knew Holmes really had nothing bad to say about him EXCEPT his neighbor who said on the day of the shooting "met Holmes at the door of the building. He was carrying 2 duffel bags. The neighbor said 'Hi' and Holmes pushed by with no answer." Holmes had a blank stare on his face.

Here's my theory:

-Holmes was part of a mind-control operation (I feel I'm not alone on this).

-The trailers (commericals) prior to the movie were NOT trailers. Whatever the audience watched prior to the start of the movie put most of them in a trance-like state so when Holmes entered the theatre they would believe it was part of the movie. A LOT of survivors said this!!

-During the opening credits a "mystery man" stands up and sits in the front row. I believe this guy was also under mind-control as well. Was there a trigger word during the opening credits? Then he gets a call on his cell and opens the exact door Holmes would use to enter. Another trigger word possibly from the phone call? Watch Jesse Venutra's episode called "Manchurian Candidate" to understand what I'm getting at:

Manchruian Candidate

My heart this tells me this was a staged False Flag. I pray for the dead victims and I pray for the recovery of the wounded. I also pray for all of us to wake up. The MSM isn't showing the whole story and purposely shunning the witnesses with contradictory stories to their fairytale.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

I would like to know if a) Holmes had a cell phone on him when "captured" and b) what # he called if any during that time period. It is possible that someone else placed that call to the door facilitator.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've never seen that hypno video, very interesting indeed. I've seen my friend get hypnotized and do ridiculous things without any knowledge of doing any of it, so for me that first video is actually reasonably acceptable as a means to carry something like this out.

If this is the case, then who? Sure the popular suspect would be the government, but why does it have to be that way? It could be a billion other people on the planet that could have done something like this.

Interesting find.

Does anyone know the credibility of the first video? Whther or not it's been a proven hoax or staged documentary?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Derren Brown is a hypnotist who uses NLP Neuro-linguistic programming:

NLP Meaning

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Just watched the Darren Brown episode the other day after this Aurora incident took place, and what he did to buddy in my mind proves that this type of thing is entirely possible, although out there entirely possible..

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

Just watched the Darren Brown episode the other day after this Aurora incident took place, and what he did to buddy in my mind proves that this type of thing is entirely possible, although out there entirely possible..

SaneThinking

This guy was absolutely a guinea pig...I have no doubt...and this Derren Brown episode proves there are people who are easy targets to conduct the NWO's dirty-deeds. Good to see others share my perspective!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I watched the video and it is amazing how easily people can be manipulated without their "will" and "memory" of what happened. The presentation proves how easy it is to stage an assassination like that of Robert Kennedy...... imagine how much more advanced mind control techniques could be 44 years later.

edit on 23-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just for the record, I want to state openly that I can accept that James Holmes was a victim to some type of mind control. What I cannot accept or continue to read is the repeated blather about only the simple things in the picture regarding this shooting incident.

Many will perhaps consider as I do, that James Holmes did not act alone, or that he was acting under the influence of some type of drug, but most will also accept that perhaps he was a mind control subject, used in some false flag operation.

I mention this only to show how limited the thinking is in this regard, so let me get started with my discussion about what also needs to be considered and discussed. To fail to mention this area of discussion in general discussion about the James Homes affair, is to me, to ignore what is blatant to those that can see it.

I offer conspiracy in the forum of general conspiracy and I hope this gets some of the more critical thinkers, to thinking.

Item 1, is the fact that James Holmes was a highly intelligent student who earned his grades and honors and degrees consistent with that of a genius type student who wanted to pursue an advanced degree and career in science.

Item 2, is the fact that in June of this year, James Holmes suddenly after a year in the program withdrew from the PHD program in Neuroscience.

Item 3, is the fact that at the age of 18, James Holmes was already theorizing or speculating about "Temporal Illusions: that could alter the past. It was this unusual topic that eventually won him top honors in a government scholarship that provided him with a $26,000 dollar a year stipend for expenses which explained why James Holmes lived where he lived based on economic factors. It also adds fuel to the fire about where did he get the money for the gear and guns and ammo?

Item 4, is the fact that all the recent trouble in James Holmes life began when John Jacobson, PhD, mentor stated after a year of being in the program that Holmes was stubborn and would not do what he was asked, the way it was asked. While this to me implies micromanagement by John Jacobson, and that they did not get along. It is John Jacobson, who now states that James Holmes wasn't cutting it, and that he really wasn't that bright after all. Imagine that.

I take issue to this statement, because James Holmes proved his academic successes and nothing was handed to him. All of a sudden, his mentor John Jacobson claims he is stubborn. I dont think this is consistent with what we know about James Holmes, the introvert.

This situation with John Jacobson is a key clue people so pay attention. If you dont know who John Jacobson is and or who Terrence J. Sejnowski, PhD is or what the SALK Institute is, then you are so far behind in this coverup that it sickens me to see so many confused people blather on about the senseless items that do nothing to investigate or expand the reason why such a shooting incident occurred.

www.hhmi.org...

Now, let me finish this tale so you can see you all have a lot of homework to do.

The research is Temporal Illusions. While this alone is a specialized field of study that James Holmes at age 18 was speaking to the idea that a temporal illusion could alter the past, there was and is research into this study as we speak. While this may be too cerebral for the masses, research the topic and get with it. I will provide the link to the PDF that covers the research material.

papers.cnl.salk.edu...

OK, now lets get back to the shooting spree conducted by a mind controlled assassin. Since many will agree that James Holmes was a mind control subject in this, ask yourself what was the motivation? What purpose would the killings have?

Most will agree to the incident being a distraction from the UN Gun Treaty on July 27th and the opening London Olympics, but this incident was for much more than just political exploitation by anti-gun pundits. It is much more, so here is what needs to be considered.

I have stated for years that the NWO is in possession of time travel technologies that allows them to know the future. I have for years stated this technology is being abused for greed, profit and for agendas needed by the NWO elite.

I now after reviewing all of the material I have read, I can state that I think those in the future who knew what eventual discoveries James Holmes would make in the future, have elected to steal his discoveries by discrediting Holmes in the present as the shooter in this incident and thus prevents James Holmes from discovering or ever publishing anything relative to the temporal illusion topic.

In such a way those with the secret technology can steal others discoveries and lay claim to it themselves, yrs before they are discovered. By keeping Holmes alive and in prison, he can consult his own findings to help the govt in some future deal.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The only "mind control" was Vicodin, by his own doing.

This conspiracy crap that people are putting out there is really getting the best of me.

If it WAS a government conspiracy, he would have been killed by the officers responding.....yet he's alive, and they risk him talking. Why wouldn't they have discarded him (they had every reason to) instead of letting him live with the chance he outs the process?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

My only issue with the whole of your post is that it's a widely accepted theory in particle physics that time travel backwards is not possible. Forwards is theoretically possible, but returning to when you left is considered impossible.

Now, it is entirely plausible that the technology, if it exists, is being hidden from us, but when the scientific community as a whole agrees with something, I tend to believe it.
edit on 23-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

Did you see him on tv? That is not vicodin...

He isn't, nor will he be in the future, in any state to say what actually did or did not happen.

He has been thoroughly programmed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

It is possible, under specific circumstances and a knowledgeable hypnotist, but possible. All hypnosis is self hypnosis, so to make one act against it will you have to alter reality in his mind so tat the action is not objectionable to him (it depends also on the subject)... See Hypnosis wikibook..

Learning hypnosis is like learning how to meditate, it provides you a set of tools to shape your mind state with the bonus of helping you to detect the practice when used covertly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

He isn't, nor will he be in the future, in any state to say what actually did or did not happen.

I didn't say he was on Vicodin at the hearing. I was referring to the shooting....he was on Vicodin. Was not a crazy "hypno assassin".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy website, but for crying out loud listen to yourselves!

So, was columbine a govt ploy? How about all the other mass shootings that have happened in history?

So a govt ploy involves a guy shooting up a theatre, and LIvES? Yet he was "programmed"? why is he alive then?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My personal opinion is everyone should watch the video, or search for Darren Brown vids on what ever video program is enabled, in your country or through your browser.

I was always very on the fence about Hypnosis and such till a friend who is well versed in NLP started showing me some things. I was under the impression that all people in vids of hypnosis were plants to make the show come off as real. That was until I had said friend video tape me being put under and the things in the video I saw made my skin crawl.

I found that not only is the mind open to suggestion but is always searching for the keys once it has been made to realize them. Watching many of the vids by Darren Brown as well as reading alot about the subject now I have a whole new appreciation for the amount the mind is capable of, as well as what the mind is capable of blocking out.

So in closing I say watch the videos before you brush off the possibility, as far fetched as it seems, it is still very much a possibility....

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have never felt this way about any other shooting. This one in particular doesn't feel right with me.

I know it sounds crazy but that doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters if it is true or not. I think it is true. You can't prove that it isn't. Therefore no one here is being crazy, its only you being emotional.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I have never felt this way about any other shooting. This one in particular doesn't feel right with me.

I know it sounds crazy but that doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters if it is true or not. I think it is true. You can't prove that it isn't. Therefore no one here is being crazy, its only you being emotional.

If it doesn't "feel right" with you, then it is you being emotional as well as I.

We are the same. I can't prove that it isn't a govt conspiracy, correct. But I use common sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter

I didn't say he was on Vicodin at the hearing. I was referring to the shooting....he was on Vicodin. Was not a crazy "hypno assassin".

I love how people use the adjective crazy...if thinking outside the MSM media box of lies is crazy..then i'm coo-koo for Coco-puffs...wake up and smell the burnt toast

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
I know this is a conspiracy website, but for crying out loud listen to yourselves!

So, was columbine a govt ploy? How about all the other mass shootings that have happened in history?

So a govt ploy involves a guy shooting up a theatre, and LIvES? Yet he was "programmed"? why is he alive then?

Well, we're not discussing Columbine or any other shooting...all I know is this one stinks to high Hell..too many loopholes to try and explain to you...maybe things have been given to you easily in life but sometimes you have to do some of your own work and find out the anwers on your own instead of listening to mommy and daddy MSM.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I usually don't start thinking conspiracy until all the facts and evidence is shown but this case is very weird. A promising and intelligent young man researching neuroscience decides to massacre a movie theatre, and then just waits to be caught. If this man is a supposed "psychopath" who just wanted to kill why did he tell the cops about his apartment? Then we learn he received 26,000 in government grants for his research in Colorado of all places. Now we see him in a court room were the man barely looks conscious. This may just be the conspiracy theorist in me but does this not seem like a classic case for a Manchurian Candidate. Again there's not much to go on but some of this doesn't add up as your regular mentally ill killer. Props to the members of ATS for not taking everything msm says at face value.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join