It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Shooting..FACTS from Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ok... with so many threads on ATS about the Colorado shootings its difficult to read each thread and compile the facts from mainstream media and other sources. I wanted to create this thread for people to post about the facts so maybe the dots can be connected a bit easier. This entire story has many hole's and leave's much room for questions as to the validation of what the mainstream media is telling. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When Im done reading the 50 other threads covering the incident authored in a "micromanager my thread is better than his thread" premise I'll be happy to lay out some facts as I see them...or would you rather I copy and paste whats already been copied and pasted?

Seriously its no knock to your thread as it is actually a good idea and should have been done to begin with.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
1. Eye witnesses to the shooting say there was more than 1 perpetrator.

2. He was on unemployment, how could he afford 20k in guns, ammo
and explosives? And he bought them off the internet? Great cover.

3. A reporter from KVDR said someone called the police station and
threatened more violence if Holmes was not released. The cops
traced the call to a Korean guy who was a friend of Holmes.
This possible 2nd perp had a female roommate who left
for work each morning in professional dress. The morning of
the shooting neighbors say she was dressed in a "construction
outfit. Neither her or her Korean roommate have been seen
since. A video used to be Here showed the reporter talking about
these things but was taken down a few hours later.

4. The US is set to sign the UN Small Arms Treaty. Coincidence?

5. The suspect is recognized as being a brilliant student who was in the process
of dropping out of the neuroscience program at University of Colorado Hospitals.
Any alphabet agency would scramble to have him as an asset. (I also heard
the program he was in is funded by DARPA but I can't confirm that one.)

I don't have time to write more but I know there's plenty!
edit on 23-7-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Someone else posted about 'confirmation of multiple shooters'. I never did see links posted to support that with solid sourcing we could all go see and read ourselves. Do you have such links we can go read about this? I know every eyewitness I listened to on the MSM live interviews the day following noted only 1. No one said 2 at that point in time. I'm still trying to get a solid lock on where this 2nd shooter report is starting from?

I don't know if it's got any truth or not....so I'm not saying outright it doesn't. That's the whole thing... Without supporting links where I can backtrack out from there to verify...well.. Surely, you have links? right now it contradicts the eyeball witnesses that spoke hours after it all happened?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello....I'm watching the 'shooter' in the courtroom on CNN right now.
He looks very strange....drugged? Looks like he's fighting to stay awake....I don't know...is anyone else watching this?
jacygirl

P.S. Now the announcer is asking if he is tired? Said it's 'chilling' looking in his eyes....they are saying that he is unemotional.....it's just all very strange.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just watched it. He was not right.

I can imagine he was extremely tired.

He looks scrambled though, something odd about his expressions.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yea he does look to be drugged....I don't believe that he is cognizant of whats going on right now which could be a violation of his rights seeing as though this is the part of the trial where he is informed of the charges against him and he is supposed to be able to understand and respond to them. I believe there is more to this story then what is out. Too many questions, not enough answers.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

Thanks murch! Sorry to the OP....didn't mean to derail your thread.....I just thought you might want to tune in (if possible) to see this.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
He looks HIGH as ####.

I guess once you realized you carried out a massacre, sleeping may not be that easy of a task.

But, daaaang...something is definately off about him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow, who is that attorney of his?? He went from reportedly dancing around his cell, spitting on guards and taunting other inmates to having the Special K kind of stare.... Well, now that was mighty fast for Psych meds and a Psych to write them unless this guy already had one. Now that is a thought. otherwise, that was QUICK to get him screened and zonked out on something they would feel confident could leave him awake but in NO way capable of an outburst the nation would remember forever.

Great tactic...I'm just shocked by the speed it happened on a weekend.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
More facts:

A college neuroscience geek somehow wires his apartment so intricately with explosives that bomb squad had to do a controlled detonation.

Lab geek somehow learns to carry out a highly planned and tactical assault operation in a very short period of time.

Kid doesn't fit any known profile for abnormal behavior.

Suspects face was covered so no will ever be able to identify him as the actual shooter. He also said nothing.

The details of his seemingly contrived surrender are just that, contrived.

Actors being interviewed on national television.

Witnesses say he was 5' 7-8" when he is in fact 6'1" or taller.

Interrogators have been able to get NOTHING out of him. Absolutely nothing out of this very intelligent young man except the pre-programmed 'joker' comment he said when he surrendered.

Did research on subjective illusory experience just out of high school.

Supposedly no video evidence.

Music video coming out 3 days before depicting a movie theater with skeletons.

Cryptic allusions to this being a high level blood sacrifice.

Young children at a midnight movie premiere, as young as 3 months old.

etc...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Here's some links I found where witnesses talk about a possible second person of interest.
I'll keep looking and see if I can find more. Could have sworn there was at least one more.
Sorry! Can't get this to embed. If someone could do that for me I'd appreciate it.
Eyewitness says shooter wasn't alone

Eye Witness sees shooter signal someone at the door

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Thanks for the reply. As I know others are, I'm trying to build an archive as we go, off line and safe. It seems many people are starting to notice how things on the net these days come and go in the oddest ways. However this turns out, the reports still make for part of the story. It's appreciated.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
CNN made their own animation of "how it happened"...

but it doesn't even match up with witnesses that were being interviewed.

I guess law enforcement or the gov. told them what to depict so they can drill it into the public's heads. Go on CNN and check it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's a fact that no one has picked up on yet:
He's not been charged with anything yet. Everyone keeps saying "arraignment" and "charges", but the fact is that they cannot tie this man to these crimes. Today was not an arraignment, today was a briefing of facts in the case file. All they have on him is him being there, and having a bomb laden apartment.
edit on 23-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I believe he will be charged in a week from today. That's the next court date.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Person of interest" was claimed to have called police and made a threat. Asian guy was a year-long friend/aquaintance of the accused. Stated to have called from a phone and threatened violence if the shooter was not released. The call was traced via IP through a router back to the Asian guy. (?) Supposedly not seen since the night of the shooting. Was located, questioned by police, *not* a person of interest.

twitchy.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Shooter was recently involved in possible relationship split

He was due to be evicted from his apartment due to quitting classes

He had already dropped out of the University program (see above)

He was obsessed with online roleplaying games, in partular, World of Warcraft and League of Legends (please note the orange hair, which thousands have already pointed out completely opposes the "Joker" who has green hair)

He did not have much of a life aside from gaming and work according to a classmate

A former classmate from the University of Colorado suggested another cause for the killings, describing Holmes as someone who had lost touch with reality after becoming 'obsessed' with video games.

The classmate told the Daily Mail: 'James was obsessed with computer games and was always playing role-playing games.

'I can’t remember which one but it was something like World of Warcraft, one of those where you compete against people on the internet.

'He did not have much of a life apart from that and doing his work. James seemed like he wanted to be in the game and be one of the characters.

'It seemed that being online was more important to him than real life. He must have lost his sense of reality, how else can you shoot dozens of people you don’t know?'

The connection to the World Of Warcraft makes much more sense to me, personally, in his appearance and the statements about his "body armor" on the night of the attack. It is almost as if he was mixing his idea of a Warcraft character and Batman into one idea.

I seriously doubt he was medicated at the hearing today. It's far too soon to have been evaluated and medicated by a psychiatrist.

It was stated he dosed on 100mg of Vicodin the night of the shooting. I am certain he has been given little opportunity to rest between parental visitations, lawyer visitations and depositions.

It was stated he quit talking the night of the shooting, no doubt as soon as his father arrived and told him to STFU.

Shooter took a psych course:

www.scribd.com...

NRSC 7614, Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological DisordersSpring, 2012
May 8 STUDENT PRESENTATIONS
1) Dan Raible Epilepsy
2) James Holmes MicroRNA Biomarkers

Of course, psychology classes are required for his PhD, but the obvious connection here would be the best way to an insanity plea is to learn how to be insane.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm still trying to get a solid lock on where this 2nd shooter report is starting from?
you might want to start here ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

i did read several posted PD relays on the pages buried in that monster thread but i'm not about to dig them out. (radioreference relays with time stamps)

join