It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Pics on London2012 Website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
At least we know that if we are all safe in 2012 we already have a new event to start worrying about.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkullAndBeats235
NOT everything is a Conspiracy

Actualy it is

Thank you op for sharing
London 2012 has illuminati written all over it
we will be lucky if nothing happen around the olympic

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Err ma gerd!
I can picture all the dead bodies floating down the Thames now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The very first one is a bit bizarre, certainly man but I think you're looking way too much into some of the others. I mean, I could find triangular or 'pyramid' imagery in anything if I cared to give it a try, absolutely anything. Doesn't always have to indicate that the Illuminati are coming to get us. I never understand why people think that these people would be so vain as to need to throw in little symbols and hints into the most irrelevant things.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Darnit. I listened to that whole video expecting to hear that eerie death trumpet sound but not there.. darn.

btw -- not sure about the false flag but it certainly has everyone guessing. to the op, the first pic is stunning and odd to say the least but the others are mere conjecture IMO
edit on 24-7-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank god I'm not the only one noticing a slow summer for the UFO scene.

-OP-
-The first pic is a celebration... they throw their hats up in the air because they are happy... not because they have no food 0o?

-They simply cannot blow another tower down lol... it would be too suss. other countries wont stand for it.

-I can see a pyramid almost anywhere mate... doesn't mean that its a hidden symbol.. just triangles are awesome.

-The crop circle pic is a joke... OH they drew some rings interlinking... how long did it take them? remembering of course that they CUT it into the grass. Where as the other crop circles appearing constantly with OH so much more detail are obviously done overnight by an old man with a plank and 2 bits of rope -.-

Thanks OP for the somewhat interesting thread. However i must agree with my fellow ATS members and say you read a bit too much into this. BUT that is coming from someone who does not believe in the Illuminati as it is described today... so maybe your onto something but its simply not for me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That first picture is no longer on the website

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

The pyramid roofed skyscraper aligned with the torch "pyramid" is Canary Wharf.

Canary wharf is midway between the City of London and the Olympic Park. It, and its surrounding block, houses a lot of bank offices who have moved out of the City of London.

The City of London is owned by the Corporation of London - the queen has to kiss a pearl encrusted sword, showing allegiance, before being allowed into the City of London.

So you have City of London as old power base and Canary Wharf symbolic of new power.

I can't tell from the angle, but the torch "pyramid" may be pointing at the City of London (old power base).

Hope that helps...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The opening ceremony is today, you still think Aliens will show up? Or do you agree that this is as nonsense as Nibiru on Dec 21st 2012

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I believe the aliens aren't abducting people anymore - they aren't here anymore. They have moved on to the next amazing planet full of activity. I think they are there now, thinking that earth had a lot to offer - for what they studied and observed.

<< 1   >>

join