It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Pics on London2012 Website

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So I know you all heard about the London 2012 Olypmics conspiracies including aliens, illuminati, false flag attacks and so on...now we're 4 days away from the Opening Ceremony and THEY decided to released some new pictures on their websites main page. Considering you believe in an alien false flag "invasion" or "friendly encouter" , these pics will make you go nuts. (all pictures can be viewed on www.london2012.com)

Ok so whats this supposed to be? This Picture is entitled "Celebrate an unforgettable summer with the London 2012 festival". It surely doesnt look like a stadium light in the background. Look at how they all are holding their hands up and starring in awe. There is so much more to interpret here but I'll leave that up to other brighter minds in the ATS community.

Cropcircles? Largest Olympic Rings unveiled at Richmond Park:
The Olympic Rings, measuring at approximately 300 metres wide, have been mown into the grass by The Royal Park's shire horses. They can be seen from the air as Richmond Park lies under the flight path of Heathrow airport and will provide a unique welcome to athletes and VISITORS to the London 2012 Games.

"The Flame takes a ride on the London Eye", is it just me or do these capsules look like UFO's? Whats remarkable is the Flame (the element of fire itself) goes up (in the sky) and returns (to the ground). People who know a little about the Ancient Alien theory will know what I'm getting at here.

"Millions get setup to join for London 2012 opening celebrations" Cleary you can see a UFO on the far right side of the picture. Was it left there on purpose?

And finaly the Illuminati pyramid symbol whilst passing the flame. "Former basketball player John Amaechi and gymnast Nadia Comaneci exchange the Olympic Flame on the viewing platform of North Greenwich Arena during Day 64 of the Olympic Torch Relay".

Notice how the photograph was taken in a perfect angle:

The peak of the pyramid is at exact same height as the building in the background, I'd be thankfull for information on that building hence I couldn't find any by myself.

So, just imagination or acctual signs from somebody or something? I can't explain why but when I first viewed this picture I couldn't get it in my head how obvious they are playing their game.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Interesting info, but I think on a few of the pictures you've read into this a little too much. For example on the fourth one where you say "you can clearly see the UFO", we see a very small dot of white light low on the horizon that could be anything... plane, star, Venus, anything...

I must admit I am intrigued by the idea that something big could happen at the Olympics, and I WANT something big to happen, but I'm not sure I actually believe that anything is going to happen.
edit on 23-7-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: spelling grammar

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'll be really glad when the Olympic games are over so that threads like these can just fade into oblivion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
reply to post by Anim8tr

....For example on the fourth one where you say "you can clearly see the UFO", we see a very small dot of white light low on the horizon that could be anything... plane, star, Venus, anything...

Since there are no stars or other heavenly objects in the sky to compare, it is hard to indentify it, hence I wrote "UFO" for "unindentified flying object"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
NOT everything is a Conspiracy

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
I'll be really glad when the Olympic games are over so that threads like these can just fade into oblivion.

Then the December 2012 threads will start up again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Its one canada square:

Current tennants

Abbey business centres[29] Trading as Abbey Offices
Bank of New York Mellon[29]
Canary Wharf Group PLC[6][29] (including Canary Wharf Contractors and Canary Wharf Management)
CFA Institute
Citihub Ltd
Clearstream Banking / Deutsche Börse AG[6][29]
Clydesdale Bank[29]
Coutts & Co[6][29]
Diligence[29]
Engageability
Euler Hermes[6][29] UK (formerly Trade Indemnity)
Financial Services Authority[30]
Gekko Global Markets
HSBC
IB Times
International Grains Council [1][6][29]
International Sugar Organization[6][29]
JP Morgan
Mahindra Satyam
Moody's[29]
MetLife[29]
NatWest Bank plc[29]
Netscout
NYSE Euronext[29]
Ocean Media Group
Regus Business Centers[6][29]
Samsung Electronics London 2012 Olympic Office
SAMGarde
State Street Bank[6][29]
Trinity Mirror Group[6][29] (which includes The Daily Mirror, "The Wharf", The Sunday Mirror and The Sunday People)
Wide Network Solutions

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That first pic is very "what the"

As for the rest I dont see much.

I cant get my head around that first pic, who set up the photo with the title in mind "Celebrate an unforgettable summer with the London 2012 festival" it just dosnt add up, it looks more like desperate people begging for food that the guy has thrown into the air.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

wow thanks for the research murch! This made it a little more interesting...

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by murch
Its one canada square:

Current tennants

Abbey business centres[29] Trading as Abbey Offices
Bank of New York Mellon[29]
Canary Wharf Group PLC[6][29] (including Canary Wharf Contractors and Canary Wharf Management)
CFA Institute
Citihub Ltd
Clearstream Banking / Deutsche Börse AG[6][29]
Clydesdale Bank[29]
Coutts & Co[6][29]
Diligence[29]
Engageability
Euler Hermes[6][29] UK (formerly Trade Indemnity)
Financial Services Authority[30]
Gekko Global Markets
HSBC
IB Times
International Grains Council [1][6][29]
International Sugar Organization[6][29]
JP Morgan
Mahindra Satyam
Moody's[29]
MetLife[29]
NatWest Bank plc[29]
Netscout
NYSE Euronext[29]
Ocean Media Group
Regus Business Centers[6][29]
Samsung Electronics London 2012 Olympic Office
SAMGarde
State Street Bank[6][29]
Trinity Mirror Group[6][29] (which includes The Daily Mirror, "The Wharf", The Sunday Mirror and The Sunday People)
Wide Network Solutions

Anyone want to hazard a guess at how much evidence regarding the current banking crisis would conveniantly dissapear of that place went up? Almost like a repeat of another well known building being destroyed a few years back.

CX.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow .... a whole bunch of tenuous links to a conspiracy that doesn't exist .

Post by Anim8tr
So, just imagination or acctual signs from somebody or something?

Yep ... just an overactive imagination in what is turning out to be a slow Summer for the UFO topic .

The first picture is from the play Timon of Athens by William Shakespeare which is being staged as part of The London 2012 Festival .
www.london2012.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The first pic does have a strange description . Summer? wheres the sun ?.They seem to be frightened of something in the sky? weird cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You're reading way too much into those pictures. A biased eye can find meaning in random, unconnected things.

The only picture remotely interesting is the first one, and it is just a stadium or stadium lights in the background, and the people are not staring up at it in awe, they are throwing something into the air in celebration, or something similar.

Nothing to see here, I'm afraid.

Edit: Actually, looking at the first picture again, the guy on the left is throwing something into the air, and the others appear to be trying to catch the pieces. Not too sure what that's about, but it has absolutely nothing to do with aliens.
edit on 23-7-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

After looking and thinking about it normally
it looks like they are practicing for open close ceremony?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There's a lot of cultural events (the London 2012 Festival) going on aside from the Olympics, such as theatre, dance, comedy and film. The first picture looks like it's a still from a play of some kind; the description alludes to this, it's not meant to be associated with the Games themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
The first picture looks like it's a still from a play of some kind; the description alludes to this...

Ah, that makes sense!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

JP Morgan, kind of interesting.

To all of the "can't wait for you idiots to stop thinking about possibilities"

I don't buy into any point of view, however, I believe that seeing all shades of color is more important than using three primaries.

Stop acting as intellectual guides, that is not your forte nor your path in life. Clearly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Hmm, one of the tenants is Clydesdale Bank[29]
Clydesdale = horse
horse = horsehead nebula.
we're being invaded by aliens from the horsehead nebula!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The hands in the air...are catching what the man standing is throwing to them...in the photo.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkullAndBeats235
NOT everything is a Conspiracy

You'd be surprised at how much that slips by you actually is even when it doesnt seem that way. People create conspiracies all the time even to each other.

Ever see 2 people haggle over a price of a car? Your conspiracy is to make the other guy go down on the price in sucha way dishonestly that he thinks he's doing you a favor. in this case its a conspiracy to get the car at a lower price. A plot, a evil plan. We do this to each other on a daily basis, just on a smaller scale

Conspiracies are everywhere....ask yourself, what makes a conspiracy a conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join