It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zagari's future trends - TWZ - The key events of the next 5 months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Wow so much to look forward too.....
Why is it that you woo peddling prophets dish out so much doom and gloom? Don't you ever see anything nice happening in the world through your crystal balls and what not?

Your sort have been rehashing this crap since time immemorial, none of it has ever come true.....

The Good News:

May 19th, 2013 it all ends as the Kingdom of God rules over all the Earth.

________________________________-

OP, most of your predictions are close to spot on, this time table is relatively accurate.

Especially the Iran-US small nuclear exchange as the trigger for economic martial law. Iran with small nukes in US port cities followed by rash over retaliation against Iran from the US, promting international response to the retaliation choice, this is the final crippling blow to the US, but the power vacuum left in her wake is what fuels WW3.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I thought Timewave Zero had been demonstrated to be worthless in predicting the future, barring the usual "something bad will happen somewhere" generalities?

As someone else said, you don't have a complete understanding of it. Nowhere does Mckenna ever say that increased novelty (a lower spot on the graph) means something bad will happen. Increased novelty could be something good, like the development and perfection of organic computing for example. The other thing to keep in mind is that there is a high liklihood that many people would not be aware of said novelty due to it being classified, etc. In other words, just because you didn't hear of something happening on a day that corresponds with high novelty doesn't mean that it didn't happen, just that it wasn't widely broadcast.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Joseph Smith( Mormon Prophet) said that there will be only one Party to replace the Republican and Democratic Parties . The US Army will hold out to the last minute and win WWIII.
Hopi Prophecy & Messages to the United Nations warn destruction of most of the world with nuclear weapons. Find Native American Prophecies of Chief Red Cloud and medicine Men on Youtube.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't come across predictions that hold my attention, or spark a tickle, very often.

Yours has. I've flagged your thread and gave you a star, though I honestly hope most of what you predict can be adverted.

Very interesting post. Definitely not your typical run of the mill prophetic signature. Only time will tell, but I truly hope, what you forsee proves to be misses.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Only time will tell, but I truly hope, what you forsee proves to be misses.

Don't worry, they will be. If there is one constant in the ATS "Predictions" forum, it's that none of the predictions come to pass, apart from the intentionally vague ones, those that toss up a dozen that fail and one that kinda works, and one or two here and there that are just dumb luck.

This post will most likely fall into the middle category -- a lot of misses, and one or two "maybe this is what he meant" items. You throw enough bologna at the wall, one or two pieces is going to stick, and people will conveniently forget everything that didn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
So in summary:

Buy plenty of dry foods with long shelf lives as soon as possible, enough rashings to last until spring. Foods like Rice, dried fruits etc. Buy wooden boards for your windows and screws (not nails) and have them ready to keep the crowds out when they realise you have food and they don't. Buy a wind up radio and keep a reserve barrel of fuel. Make sure you have personal protection in any form you deem necessary. Keep a decent medical supply at home and any other personal hygiene essentials. Take all your money and valuables out of the bank etc, dig a hole and keep the knowledge of its location secret until all settles.

This is basically what your saying, your thread has to be one of the "doomiest and gloomiest" i have ever seen.

how about this, we all band together and make the best we can of what we have.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by jrmcleod
So in summary:

Buy plenty of dry foods with long shelf lives as soon as possible, enough rashings to last until spring. Foods like Rice, dried fruits etc. Buy wooden boards for your windows and screws (not nails) and have them ready to keep the crowds out when they realise you have food and they don't. Buy a wind up radio and keep a reserve barrel of fuel. Make sure you have personal protection in any form you deem necessary. Keep a decent medical supply at home and any other personal hygiene essentials. Take all your money and valuables out of the bank etc, dig a hole and keep the knowledge of its location secret until all settles.

This is basically what your saying, your thread has to be one of the "doomiest and gloomiest" i have ever seen.

how about this, we all band together and make the best we can of what we have.

Yes your option would be my preferred choice but we all know that WONT happen!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Do any of the events here corrolate with the Web Bot predictions?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Subbed, im interested also. I have opinions, however i shall keep them to myself, as im curious to see how this all pans out

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Cruel shoe, dood.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How much of your life would you have wasted when dec 2012 rolls on and the world is running along as normal?

Seriously? You are going to:

A. Look like a complete fool.

B. Wasted precious time you could have spend living your life and getting into adventures.

Now granted I dont care if I look like a fool because quite frankly I dont care what most people think. But I KNOW you care what other people think because here we are in this thread with all this "Information".

So how are you going to justify this time wave garbage when nothing happens? Do you have an exit strategy already in place? Or are you just going to stick your tail between your legs and just say your wrong?

Heaven forbid you're wrong but the odds of you being right are slim to none regardless of whatever cooky logic you use. Things will change things never end. We will all die one day but not all of us and certainly not on dec 2012.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks, all thats missing now is a Zombie Invasion. Didn't see that one in there anywhere did ya? Well, regardless of what comes to fruitation from your list, we are definately gonna have our hands full this year. The times, they are a changin'!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

HA!! it would seem you need a theme song when you read this thread! (Que Johnny Cash's "When the Man Comes Around".)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
So how are you going to justify this time wave garbage when nothing happens? Do you have an exit strategy already in place? Or are you just going to stick your tail between your legs and just say your wrong?

From past experiences with failed predictions on ATS, no one ever says that they were wrong (well, there was one guy, I respect him for that.)

No, generally the timeline "slips" because some formerly rock solid variable (like the seed dates for TWZ, which McKenna seems to have chosen somewhat arbitrarily -- he was initially unaware of the Mayan thing, once he learned of it, he modified the system) is revealed to have been incorrect, we get a "here is the proper variable" and on it goes.

We'll still be hearing Web bot, TWZ and other "predictions" long past 21 December, that's MY prediction, lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I think you're wasting time thinking the world is going on to be normal, always the same as before. The world is always changing.
And I don't need your advise, thank you. I can care for myself.

--- ---- ---

I expect at least 12 of these predictions will come true. 12.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

many are interested in this material.

www.prophecy.mx...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
I thought Timewave Zero had been demonstrated to be worthless in predicting the future, barring the usual "something bad will happen somewhere" generalities?

It's a software toy for the simpleminded.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RongoRongo

That's weird, a very few people understand the subject...It's one of the most complex subject I've ever been involved into.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
S&F Posting to keep it in my threads.
I hope you are terribly mistaken on all fronts, but I feel that you are not.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join