It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Lol. Spitting Images
I think every1 is reading too much in the posters

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

What the hell is wrong with you ? Haow on earth does a man that happens to be wearing a turban, "look Suspicious" ?

For goodness sake the cartoon man looks as much Seihk as Arab, he's not got anything strapped to him nor carrying a rucksack or reading how to fly an aeroplane !!

Blah I'm off

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just looks like they're trying to include other ethnic groups. They can't just depict white people.

Besides he has a turbon on, he's Indian or Pakistani, a common ethnic group in the uk
edit on 23-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Elite Puppet master sits and smokes his cigar.

"Okay Artist. We're going to set up a disaster at 2012 olympics! No one will see it coming! But first!! Leave a clue!! ahhh yess yess! It's coming to me! Paint a Middle Eastern Man in a turban to leave a clue that we'll blame this disaster on the Middle Eastern People. Ahh Yes! This plan is perfect!!!!"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This might have been said already but the first thing that popped into my head when seeing this poster was.....

Carrot Top is going to be there!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
fair enough..there's someone in the poster that seems a little bit outta place..

but have you looked at the clouds?

What is this young lady removing from/placing on her face?

you can see her hand holding a stick which seems to have a mask (or something) on the end of it

and is this a hand holding a gun?

They're kinda clearer in the pic at the start of this thread, just thought I'd pull them off so you can see what I'm harping on about..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Arab guy looks like bin laden.
Some sort of subliminal programming?

Aiming blame befor anything has even happened.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the 'tell' here is that this cartoon guy is the only one walking AWAY. the crowd is flowing into the doors on both sides and the furthest guy away is walking AWAY, not running to catch up to everyone. that seems odd. why walk away? not going to the games? got all the way to the underground and wait cant go now, i forgot...
this smells funny to me.
Pain

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The aurora shooter has red orange hair too!

Conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow!

Everyone is walking in and seems to be happy go lucky.... Well except for the Arab man walking away looking sad.

Funny the woman is holding a red flag....

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The red flag seems suspect to me, also pointing at the suspicious guy. Check out red flag definitions.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think it's pretty odd that the 'arab' is in the bottom of this image but I don't think there is anything really suspicious about it. I would even suspect that this is nothing but a bit of naughtiness/mischief-making on the part of the artist, knowing that during the London Olympics, many people's minds will be on possible terrorist acts, and what are the first 'people' that comes to mind when we all think of terrorist acts? Arabs. Sad - but true - fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't fly, don't get on the tube, don't drive. Dunno about anyone else but I'm staying well away from major transport hubs and main roads.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How about the red/blonde haired boy in the bottom middle walking away from the action, wearing a white, blue and yellow 9-11 shirt?

It looks like it could have been a number 2 cut off, but as posted it looks like a 9 in between two 1's. 9-11

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Damn!! Great spot I would never had noticed that. Also it's a bit obvious that everyone is looking upwards possibly to indicate something we should be looking out for up above

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You see an arab fellow and immediately assume it is sinister? Maybe he would rather not get squished by the dolt pole-vaulting into a crowd of people.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This one is a little sharper:
www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

Ah, it is a "2".

OMG! 2-11 - that's even MORE frightening!!! AHHHHHHH

Sorry, jk.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

What stands out about the Arab guy OP?

All I see is just a normal looking guy. Do you think just because he's Arab then he probably represents a terrorist, like the painter was extremely racist sort of thing??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ahahahaah i'd complain untill you get an answer, this is just rude

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join