It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
where would you bomb to flood the tube? is this possable

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA

Under the river? Just a guess

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
out of all these pics the two that stand out the most are the pole vaulter the original op and the basketball players on the train. i had a look and the pole vault final is on aug 10 @ 7 pm then if you look at the news paper the guy is reading on the train itshows an equstrian event, so to be in the paper it must have happened the day before is it just a coincidence that the equstrian finishes on the 9 aug im guessing the 10 th is the date to watch! anyone?
edit on 26-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

zion is written everywhere in plain sight on the train with the basketballers i count 5

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridEffect
Hey everyone, first time poster but long time lurker. I've been reading this thread all day. I checked some other forums to see if anyone else was talking about the posters. I came across these videos that someone posted, they talk about all the hidden symbolism in the Olympic advertisements.

Just have to wait and see what goes down... Hopefully nothing. But so many coincidences.

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

All I can say OMG! Really this is a legit advertisement? It makes me want to cry watching it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
All I had to do with the pic below was copy and paste with the exception of the 7 which had to be rotated to an L

Well spotted guys.

Not sayin'... but... just sayin'

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
just wanted to give you all a heads up to the new post regarding the OLYMPICS.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Pretty sure the tattoo on the left hand player is Zeus... God of the Olympians AKA all seeing eye.
I hope this means the designers just put hours of effort into these posters because they are awesome!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What do most of you ATSers think? I'm a tad undecided about something.

~Are all these clues we're finding warnings to those that can see with seeing eyes and hear with hearing ears?

~Are they meant to be some kind of sinister game by some powerful planner/manipulator?

~Or, are they instructions from some global elitist with a particular agenda given to the facilitators that know how to read the symbols and numbers and carry out the mission? You know....like someone that stays totally behind the curtain and doesn't want to have any real conversations about such things, and prefers to "speak" through symbolic messages anonymously.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just saw this commercial on TV.

Pause at 22 seconds when Lochte is underwater. A giant beast with the all seeing eye.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
wheres rik clay when we need him? exactly where they want him!

i count zion written 6 times in that pic can anyone eles see it also look at the ball as an eyeball

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
re: damonblack

I noticed a Zeus as well. Chopped it out right quick and simply changed the shadow/highlight to get a better look. That's affirmative.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

it looks like a whale to me.

2nd

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
reply to post by murkraz

it looks like a whale to me.

2nd

I was thinking more along the line of Cthulhu.

I was just pointing out the general shape as looking dead on to the all seeing eye. This is full screen in 720p, harder to make out unless blown up at higher quality.
edit on 26/7/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
I would bet there are all kinds of things hidden in this picture.
In the clouds in the sky, just like they did at Disney.
And that is alien.

Okay, I'm not sure if someone has said this but does anyone else see that cloud in the picture posted by the OP that looks like the rebel alliance symbol???
edit on 27-7-2012 by mvp531 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by almondmilk
re: damonblack

I noticed a Zeus as well. Chopped it out right quick and simply changed the shadow/highlight to get a better look. That's affirmative.

Definitely looks like Zeus. +1

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA

In the northbound tunnel, directly under the greenwich arena, at 16h15 on the 4th August.

Yes it's possible, they've recently upgraded the tunnel to fit their requirements.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

would you mind eloborating on the works that have been done

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

BLACKWALL TUNNEL NORTHBOUND REFURBISHMENT PDF.

The scheme will introduce new fire, communication and incident detection systems, better access for emergency services, and a new CCTV camera system. Lighting and ventilation will also be improved. The improvements to the tunnel will increase TfL’s capacity to detect accidents, control fires and remove smoke from the tunnel, and evacuate motorists safely in the event of an incident. The works will also improve the resilience of the tunnel’s equipment, reducing the number of future closures required to undertake repairs and maintenance works.

edit on 27-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The Olympics of 2012 is the started it is having many more games for entertaining to all over the world. Olympics is the best gaming area . I like Olympics games. I am fed up when any player is injured at the time of performance.

[
link removed]
edit on 8/23/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
All the music videos seem to be predicting the same thing

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join