It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
What if something good happens during the games? Everyone is saying NWO this and that, but what if it's the start of a good NWO? People are really pissed off in the UK about the money wasted, corporate sponsorship, bank fraud etc, what if any symbolism points to something that improves the world, rather than makes it worse?
edit on 25-7-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

Thats what i've been trying to say....

This event is about all Nations coming together.... some people don't want that and I feel that Religious differences will get in the way of any future development!

I'm saying 'religious' because this has been the main problem for Centuries keeping people in constant fighting and bikering....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I can just picture them all round a boardroom table with the boss at the end, rubbing his hands together with glee and saying.... "What can we come up with and sneakily add in that would really drive the Conspiracy Theorists wild"

I can completely see that happening. Someone, somewhere is laughing as we all scratch our heads trying to figure this out.

Honestly, I see a couple of scenarios...

A ) The artist(s) drew this unintentionally and tried to include the multitude of races/religions/ethnicities that will be present at the game. They didn't realize it would end up being discussed by conspiracy theorists. I don't think this is it, personally, as someone had to look over and approve this poster, so you'd think that wouldn't have been placed there unintentionally.

B ) The artist(s) drew this intentionally. Possibly to play into people's fears and suspicions about "the enemy". We've all read about a possible attack (false-flag) or otherwise happening during this time, so maybe this was to make us notice, and get us talking about the posters (and about the company). Sadly, many people don't take the time to care about the differences between Sikh and Muslim people, or the fact that there is a huge difference between extremist and followers, they just see a turban and unfortunately think "terrorist".

It's possibly (not so) subliminal advertising. We see red flags and our subconscious minds tell us somethings wrong. What do we see next? A man wearing camo green and a turban. A man standing away from the crowd, and looking unhappy considering the laughter and smiles from everyone around him.

Just my thoughts - I personally feel that whoever whipped this ad up didn't have insight to anything actually happening (although I don't dismiss that as a possibility).

People are also talking about the slogan making them suspicious - I may have overlooked if anyone pointed this out, if I did I'm sorry - but I scrolled over to see the character in the image and then noticed I had stopped scrolling to where only the words "Avoid Travel" were visible.

Now, granted this was designed for a rail system not for viewing on the computer, so they couldn't have anticipated people scrolling over to see the message - but I still think it's strange that they put a red flag and the words AVOID TRAVEL beside the character that (again unfortunately) would/could be seen as suspect.

Just my two cents.

edit on 25-7-2012 by jacktorrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Arab man is looking up at the windows and nothing els assasanation attempt? Also orange hair guy reminds me of the Battman shooter

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That "Arab guy" could actually just be an Indian Sikh. Indian's are common in England and that bound head garb is, to my limited knowledge on the subject, more commonly attributed to Sikhs; LINK

This is probably 99% artistic choice and the artist was mindful of throwing in every common ethnic group to England. Maybe he just didn't have some normal Sikh activity to throw in.

They do, however, commonly carry a nice little dagger on their wastes - but that's just ceremonial. Pretty much pacifists AFAIK.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe there are already 23 pages of comments on this topic -- except for my post above, where I point out that this probably isn't an Arab at all but a Sikh (likely Indian).

And then these comments about the "redhead looking like the Batman shooter" -- wow. If only this brain power were applied to studying the Higgs Boson.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Wow, I can't believe there are already 23 pages of comments on this topic -- except for my post above, where I point out that this probably isn't an Arab at all but a Sikh (likely Indian).

And then these comments about the "redhead looking like the Batman shooter" -- wow. If only this brain power were applied to studying the Higgs Boson.

But your comment is the funniest part of all. It should belong in a joke book.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

Didn't see that all seeing eye but don't bills have it on it ? Isn't it a known common symbol that every one knows ? looks like a natural thing to be chosen for a tatoo.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That "Arab guy" could actually just be an Indian Sikh. Indian's are common in England and that bound head garb is, to my limited knowledge on the subject, more commonly attributed to Sikhs; LINK

Pretty much pacifists AFAIK.
That doesn't look like Sikh to me.
To say Pacifists, does Lion Heart ring a bell, or perhaps when they, The Sikh's machine gunned Gandhi.

As far as I know and heard England is having a hell of time with the Muslims, they, England has Sikh's in their army since they couldn't beat them they ask them to join them

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Uzbekistan eh?

Reminds me of this...

I don't know a great deal about geography but do you think that the best places to be in an Ice Age would be these Central Asian countries?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: Geo fail

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
But why do you guys think there are hidden messages on this ? To warn you about a terrorist attack ?

Its known and proven fact that there is attempts to make it happen, so this makes no sense

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
To me it appears that this shoe in the back is not being worn by anyone.

It is in an awkward position.

Strange thing this morning there was a commercial for the Olympics, and in the corner they had the rings and left one on I think the left out. Thought it was strange so tried to see which one but the next shot they included all the rings.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Several people have pointed this out.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse

Originally posted by LGND1SOUL

All the unsuspecting people are heading towards the games while the insider is 'taking a different line' in the opposite direction of the masses away from the games as the poster suggests. The eerie looking man behind him in the corner of the poster symbolizes the Illuminati. The way he is presented in the poster is in an appearance of dominance and of higher status than the rest. One of the game attenders seems to be disturbed by his presence.

Also, the man in the fencing suit looks like the Grim Reaper standing amongst all the game attenders if you look at your monitor from an angle until his mask turns completely black like a hood.
edit on 24-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

Those going towards the sacrifice could be the koolaid drinkers or said to be wearing 'rose tinted specticles'. Look what the guy in the ZION hat is wearing !!

the sign on the wall says HaR, there are 3 signs...HaR HaR HaR

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by yampa

That's a big "what if" there pilgrim. If conciousness has anything to do with manifesting reality I'd say these Olympics are screwed, you should start a thread about that if there is any evidence to support it I think it would make for "healthy" conversation. Too much doom n gloom.

2nd?

Consciousness does not manifest reality. Human consciousness is a subfeature of the physical world, it does not create the world.

I don't think these posters have any symbolism at all, not any kind of prophetic symbolism anyway. I'm just saying, hell of a lot of people here fixated on murderous NWO false flag attacks. Where are all the hippies predicting something good upcoming?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by defraudulent

I'm not 100% sure on the purpose of your post but...

Check the guy at 0:54. Obviously on purpose!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by defraudulent

Double post, first time it's happened to me.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendAlive
I've read most of the posts here, if not all, and haven't seen anyone yet mention the "Shroud of Turin" face of Christ that is tattooed onto the shoulder of the basketball player on the bus. The resemblance is undeniable:

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

I thought it looks like a face also.

Would love if someone outlined the Owl as I can' t see it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
This empty green and yellow shoe.

"Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy."

Source

WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO JEWISH SOURCES 5

just as the foot symbolizes power, so also does its gear, the
shoe. Of the hero Joab King David says : 'And put the
blood of war upon his girdle that was about his loins, and
in his shoes that were on his feet.' '

The shoe thus characterizes the successful warrior. But
it also denotes victory in a different battle, the battle for
right and possession. A purchase becomes legal when the
seller takes off his shoe and hands it over to the buyer.
This ceremony indicates the transfer of possession to the
new possessor. The same holds true of the redemption of
property by one's kinsman, and also of transactions of
barter : ' This was the manner in former time in Israel
concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to
confirm all things ; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave
it to his neighbour : and this was a testimony in Israel.

Source

Could be a white sock like the front ones. Still the leg angle is odd to the shoe.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
What if something good happens during the games? Everyone is saying NWO this and that, but what if it's the start of a good NWO? People are really pissed off in the UK about the money wasted, corporate sponsorship, bank fraud etc, what if any symbolism points to something that improves the world, rather than makes it worse?
edit on 25-7-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

That would be great! I think everyone looks for the bad but we do hope for the good.

nm I see they mean the owl on the other guys arm!
edit on 25-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So much symbolism here, it's crazy. If it isn't a warning then what is it?

The all seeing eye ones are just too much...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join