It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

Originally posted by LGND1SOUL

The poster indicates that 'certain roads will be affected' during the games and to find out about 'restrictions' and 'plan alternative travel' while a bunch of surprised game attenders are held back by an obstacle of some sort on the road. The tip of the oars of the rowers (or obstacle) are directed towards the viewer and are made to appear sharp as in indicating danger. Many of the people seem to be taken aback by all of this except a few insiders who are conciously heading the other direction, one of whom has a triangle on the back of his leather jacket. A couple on the left side of the street seem to be confused. The man of the couple watches another man walk away in a haste towards the opposite direction while the woman looks back at the road block in confusion. The license plate on the black car could also be a sign to all of this, perhaps a subliminal message indicating a certain area in London or road?

What concerns me is what's a white dude doing driving that Taxi???

Talking about messing with people's heads!

The taxi's number plate: IEM4 = Illumanati Event Massacre 4, maybe this will be the fourth - WW1, WW2, 9-11 were the 1st three. Any thoughts?

Just 1.... You are mad.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness
Do you guys really believe the organization is posting poster with hidden messages so you can find

Not really, but whilst the madness reaches it's crescendo one may as well jump on this bandwagon of fun.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

So, just because you live in London, we should all lie? No one forces you to ATS if you are that afraid. It's your own responsibility, own it.

Btw, I don't think it's a good idea to have four (4) X's in your nickname, if you want people to think you have nothing to do with TPTB.. (they love "x")

I'm not afraid.... I already said that in another reply.... all i'm saying is 'it can be a scary thought' to have all these threads on here saying 'something nasty is going to happen' but i'm not scared per-se, i'm taking this thread with a pinch of salt....

However.... if i hear a load of sirens going off during the day or night then i will start to get a little shall we say..... sqweeky bum time

edit on 25-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by radioboffin
reply to post by Saphire187

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.
The sign above the B-ball players says "his train is for Bank", The tatoo on the 10 B-ball player's right arm resembles a masked super hero type (Batman?). the 7 B-ball player right arm is missing right below the elbow. The man's newspaper is wrinkled in the shape of a 3. His brief case looks like it has and intentional design drawn into the side and handle area wrinkles (I dont recognized the symbol)
That's all for now.
Definately weird

The basketball player's right tattoo? Very obvious to me is an OWL. This is Moloch !!
After a second look I agree. The owl makes more sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

Take another look at the close up. Red flag on one side, middle eastern looking guy on the other (not Sikh, the facial features are clearly middle eastern) AND directly between the two is the Illuminati pyramid complete with capstone (Highways agency logo)

hmmm - i'll be watching this one, on TV, 1000s of miles away, thanks.

where did you get that image from, the res seems a lot better than the others in the thread?
at least now everyone can stop with the sikh nonsense, as his turban is clearly above the ears just like the sunni cleric posted earlier, so this is quite obviously a representation of a OBL type character.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
if you look closley you will see the arms and legs of the baskballers also spell zion the ball is the o can anyone eles see this?
edit on 25-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

the z is the first player waving, his arms amd legs make the z its tricky to see at first but when u do you will slap yourself the i is the arms of the player with the glasses on the o is the ball and n is the guy whos spinning the balls legs no coincedence here!

the ball also looks like it is an eye also with more arms to discize this crazyness
edit on 25-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As this is about transport I was just looking at a BBC headline about the Olympic routes they've laid out, If you accidently drive on these lanes you get fined £130.

Anyway there is a video on this page with a reporter in a control room where the police, bus service, trains, underground and road all work together.

At 1:13 the reporter states " I think there's going to be some real dramas played out on these screens over the next few weeks"

olympic transport

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 25-7-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i bet the 23yr old graphic artist is having a right laugh now... this is most likely a prank by whoever did the artwork and it's got through whatever crap sign off procedure the Transport Agency execs applied to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LGND1SOUL

All the unsuspecting people are heading towards the games while the insider is 'taking a different line' in the opposite direction of the masses away from the games as the poster suggests. The eerie looking man behind him in the corner of the poster symbolizes the Illuminati. The way he is presented in the poster is in an appearance of dominance and of higher status than the rest. One of the game attenders seems to be disturbed by his presence.

Also, the man in the fencing suit looks like the Grim Reaper standing amongst all the game attenders if you look at your monitor from an angle until his mask turns completely black like a hood.
edit on 24-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

AND HIS PAPER IS UPSIDE DOWN

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Looking at all the posters on the official list I have a few things to add.

Starting with

Look at the guy at the bottom of the escalator with the red hair, add this quote from a guy talking about James Holmes 2 days before the shooting

"He had a backpack and geeky glasses and seemed like a real intelligent guy, and I figured he was one of the college students,' Mr Mitchell said."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also the athlete in front of him has the number 19 on his back.. Didn't the shooting happen on the 19th.
I'm not making any judgements just pointing out coincidences.

-----------

Then the aforementioned Illuminati symbol on the basketball players arm - Number 10 on his Jersey. Just keeping track of numbers near symbols.

-----------

This next one is a stretch - as again down to intepretation, You could say the footballs are either A.Plumes of smoke B.Rubble C.Footballs

-----------

If something does happen I'll certainly be looking back at these posters to see if there were any clues.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
First i am not from London i don't live in that continent so if im wrong im sorry

Ok lets start with the sail picture it has a number on it 16a297 and the pyramid on top of it

Looking at this 16A297 made me immediately think about a flight number.

So I did a bit of checking around...

There is indeed a daily British Airways Flight of that denomination: BA 297, which connects Londond to Chicago O'Hare airport. Perhaps the sail not spelling "Israel", but 16 August Flight 297.

fr.flightaware.com...

I've noticed some has already pointed out that, in the same poster, the black spot on the shocked cow's head seems to be the outline of the Eastern United States.

I wonder whether anyone has noticed any other connection to Chicago?

Again, I'd like to point out that these hidden warnings regarding trasnportation are not only on underground posters, but also British Airways commericals that finish by "Don't Fly"...

See the link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Haknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

I've looked at the original paper poster that I have, and if you look above the No 10 player - his faint reflection in the ceiling above is of his face with a very broad smile, whereas it should be a reflection of the back of his head.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've read most of the posts here, if not all, and haven't seen anyone yet mention the "Shroud of Turin" face of Christ that is tattooed onto the shoulder of the basketball player on the bus. The resemblance is undeniable:

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This empty green and yellow shoe.

"Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy."

Source

WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO JEWISH SOURCES 5

just as the foot symbolizes power, so also does its gear, the
shoe. Of the hero Joab King David says : 'And put the
blood of war upon his girdle that was about his loins, and
in his shoes that were on his feet.' '

The shoe thus characterizes the successful warrior. But
it also denotes victory in a different battle, the battle for
right and possession. A purchase becomes legal when the
seller takes off his shoe and hands it over to the buyer.
This ceremony indicates the transfer of possession to the
new possessor. The same holds true of the redemption of
property by one's kinsman, and also of transactions of
barter : ' This was the manner in former time in Israel
concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to
confirm all things ; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave
it to his neighbour : and this was a testimony in Israel.

Source

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hi!

Another interesting picture:

Can u see the all-seeing-eye on the tattoo ? Weird ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What if something good happens during the games? Everyone is saying NWO this and that, but what if it's the start of a good NWO? People are really pissed off in the UK about the money wasted, corporate sponsorship, bank fraud etc, what if any symbolism points to something that improves the world, rather than makes it worse?
edit on 25-7-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

That's a big "what if" there pilgrim. If conciousness has anything to do with manifesting reality I'd say these Olympics are screwed, you should start a thread about that if there is any evidence to support it I think it would make for "healthy" conversation. Too much doom n gloom.

2nd?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
He is a Sikh not an Arab. We have a lot of cultures including Sikhs in the UK. There's really nothing topical or strange about this poster...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by melly666
He is a Sikh not an Arab. We have a lot of cultures including Sikhs in the UK. There's really nothing topical or strange about this poster...

If you read through the thread there are pictures of different turbin, Taliban turbin do not cover the ears, Sikhs do. This guy is in miltatary clothes represents Taliban/al Qaeda/ O.B.L 100%

The question is why? Mischief of the artist, or subliminal message for auto blame aim?

edit on 25-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join