It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was referring to the numbers equating to 11 & -11 my friend, could also be offering the paddle to someone who is up a certain creek without one

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
maybe there all warnings only for the muslim population to stay away from these areas during the games.
just a thought,everyone seems to be going the other way

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LGND1SOUL

The eerie shoes with the bows look like the the glass slippers out the wizzard of Ozz..also, they seem to be the only shoes that are floating and there is no colour to the legs that are wearing them...
edit on 24-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

that's no arab... that's a Sikh.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by Staroth

Originally posted by Revolution9

There is one picture on The London Underground. Notice the UFO in the top right corner!

I found this posted and there is no UFO in it?

found a bigger version
www.wired.com...#

edit on 24-7-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

Isn't that ufo just the reflection of a street light?

Don't see where a street light would reflect from and also the eyes look the same as the "UFO".

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was referring to the numbers equating to 11 & -11 my friend, could also be offering the paddle to someone who is up a certain creek without one

Thanks... Doh ditsy me!
edit on 24-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

All the unsuspecting people are heading towards the games while the insider is 'taking a different line' in the opposite direction of the masses away from the games as the poster suggests. The eerie looking man behind him in the corner of the poster symbolizes the Illuminati. The way he is presented in the poster is in an appearance of dominance and of higher status than the rest. One of the game attenders seems to be disturbed by his presence.

Also, the man in the fencing suit looks like the Grim Reaper standing amongst all the game attenders if you look at your monitor from an angle until his mask turns completely black like a hood.
edit on 24-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I find it odd that the Arab man is away from the group and not smiling or laughing like the others. But anyway it's probably just some artist mischief. Ever heard of the inmate that designed a Police precinct logo and put a pig in the design and nobody caught it.?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The poster indicates that 'certain roads will be affected' during the games and to find out about 'restrictions' and 'plan alternative travel' while a bunch of surprised game attenders are held back by an obstacle of some sort on the road. The tip of the oars of the rowers (or obstacle) are directed towards the viewer and are made to appear sharp as in indicating danger. Many of the people seem to be taken aback by all of this except a few insiders who are conciously heading the other direction, one of whom has a triangle on the back of his leather jacket. A couple on the left side of the street seem to be confused. The man of the couple watches another man walk away in a haste towards the opposite direction while the woman looks back at the road block in confusion. The license plate on the black car could also be a sign to all of this, perhaps a subliminal message indicating a certain area in London or road?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie

Originally posted by Outfoxed
reply to post by detachedindividual

The only question of any merit raised in this thread is the original image of the guy being obviously excluded from the group and not participating.

Really? What do you make of the alien?

I mean, this guy is really there, as a character in the scene, not symbolised by something or interpreted from something. And he doesn't look like an artefact of the graphic design process in the same way as the man with the upside down paper. And he looks like he has been nicely blended in to the background, almost invisible.

This is a suspicious poster, don't dismiss it because a few of the observations being made are a bit vague, and the symbolism a bit nebulous.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: korektid mie speeling

The theme of the poster is to show 'this is the greatest show in the universe, even the fcuking aliens have come to watch it.'

I doubt the artist was covertly trying to give the message that aliens are somehow connected with the games, and there is going to be a bomb, and all muslims wear turbans and wherever they are they are dangerous (could represent Iran's attempt to boycott the games which they 'threatened' to do so they are on the outside looking in), and the 'Bin Laden' character, and the Zionist conspiracy (Every games has a theme and Zion was chosen to be the theme, it is no secret), and the red flag, and the ginger afro tosser, and the clouds which are really smoke... At which point does this list start to sound a bit silly and mentally paranoid???

Or let me guess, that's just what the Illuminate want me to think!!!!!

That's one of those sight seeing things like at the edge of the Grand Canyon that you put money in to view closer images.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

ever consider the possibility that your own bigoted views could be clouding your assessment of the picture?

If they hadn't put an arab in the picture, you'd be posting the same image saying "Where's the Arabs?"

If the first thing you see when looking at a picture like this makes you think of racial segregation then you seriously have a problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by radioboffin

Good find. Notice everyone looks either in shock or hypnotized. Especially the one dead center, the only one looking at us. Also, is me or does the other tattoo look like batman?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LGND1SOUL

The poster indicates that 'certain roads will be affected' during the games and to find out about 'restrictions' and 'plan alternative travel' while a bunch of surprised game attenders are held back by an obstacle of some sort on the road. The tip of the oars of the rowers (or obstacle) are directed towards the viewer and are made to appear sharp as in indicating danger. Many of the people seem to be taken aback by all of this except a few insiders who are conciously heading the other direction, one of whom has a triangle on the back of his leather jacket. A couple on the left side of the street seem to be confused. The man of the couple watches another man walk away in a haste towards the opposite direction while the woman looks back at the road block in confusion. The license plate on the black car could also be a sign to all of this, perhaps a subliminal message indicating a certain area in London or road?

What concerns me is what's a white dude doing driving that Taxi???

Talking about messing with people's heads!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LGND1SOUL

This pic is weird too. The man reading has a newspaper with backward print ( justified right instead of left)!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Jumbled ISRAEL on the sail.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by Staroth

Originally posted by Revolution9

There is one picture on The London Underground. Notice the UFO in the top right corner!

I found this posted and there is no UFO in it?

found a bigger version
www.wired.com...#

edit on 24-7-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

Isn't that ufo just the reflection of a street light?

Don't see where a street light would reflect from and also the eyes look the same as the "UFO".

Well they are slightly different. One fake, one real. Or just revised. Perhaps someone in the graphic design field, can shed some light on how likely a poster such as this (it's purpose) is to be edited and then released again. Seems a bit much to me that this poster would even have 2 different versions to begin with. How long has that one been around?

...and the fro man-child from the OP image stood out immediately, to me, as this kid lol. One of my favorites

Stay vigilant good people

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

ever consider the possibility that your own bigoted views could be clouding your assessment of the picture?

If they hadn't put an arab in the picture, you'd be posting the same image saying "Where's the Arabs?"

If the first thing you see when looking at a picture like this makes you think of racial segregation then you seriously have a problem.

I am only stating what I see in the poster. If it didn't stand out to me then why would I post it up. My understanding is from this poster is that if anything were to happen on the underground then blame it on the Muslims. The majority of people would not be able to distinguish the difference between an Arab, Persian, Pakistani or Indian

When an incident happens where a Muslim is involved he is always called a terrorist. If the same incident happen involving a white person he is called a lone gunman like Anders Breivik
edit on 24-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite again.
In the BB poster, what about the red armband on the guy that's"holding the ball". Could this mean he's a leader or cpt. and he will make the next move, a term for "holding the ball" or "balls in your court"?

An armband is a piece of material worn around the arm over the sleeve of other clothing if present. they may be worn for pure ornamentation to mark the wearer as belonging to group, having a certain rank or role, or being in a particular state or condition

When used as part of a military uniform it is called a brassard. Uniforms serving other purposes such as to identify members of clubs, societies or teams may also have armbands for certain ranks or functions. An armband might identify a group leader, a team captain, or a person charged with controlling or organizing an event.

Armbands are sometimes used to indicate political affiliations or to identify the wearer with an ideology or social movement.

In the subway pic, I noticed the one man in the brown derby hat going the opposite direction of the crowd, which seems to be a common denominator with a lot of the other posters also.

In the bike pic, guess who is the only one just standing and not in motion going forward?

And...... back to the BB pic look at the top of the newspaper looks like the golden arches. CEO of McD's was or is still on the board of directors of Monsanto. I would think somewhere along the line you could tie Mosanto with the Olympics. I know in the past McD's has had affiliation with the Oly's. May mean nothing just throwing it out there.
edit on 24-7-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
On the poster with the basketball players, on that same guy that has the pyramid on his right arm.... what's on his left arm? It kinda looks like well... Batman.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I haven't gone through the entire thread. I'm not saying it looks EXACTLY like Batman, but it looks more like Batman than anything else I can think of.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
the numbers on the basket ball players say ZION! 7 10 5 ON ITS SIDE
edit on 24-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join