It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChillyHeatwave

All of the "disasters" are proportionate to the number of humans who die.

As the number of humans increases of course the "disasters" increase because of the relationship. The number of humans has increased by an unprecedented 20% in the last 10 years.

galen.metapath.org...

All the increasing numbers of "disasters" increases show is that human numbers are increasing.

Humans and the media do not dwell much on the population explosion. More and more "disasters" will occur as human numbers increase.

Almost as though nature is starting to correct the population explosion.

Didnt Malthus say that nature corrects by infection, war or famine?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

is it just me or does the shadow of the bike look like a rifle...?

link   
reply to post by ChillyHeatwave

If you read the whole document that you are referring to, you'll see that it lists a bunch of different possible scenarios for that time frame. The different scenarios arise from different potential global outcomes that might ensue. They were derived in order to anticipate the role philanthropy and technology might play if similar scenarios were to manifest in the future. It’s actually pretty interesting, but nothing to shake your boots about. They're just hypotheticals.

link   
reply to post by squidboy

ok.. point taken about this being a conspiracy site.

I'm not scared to be here.... I'm taking everything in these threads with a pinch of salt.... when i switch off at night... i go to sleep knowing in my mind that nothing will happen here and that helps me sleep!

If I went to my room thinking omg omg a bombs gonna go off... i wouldnt be sleeping at all throughout the games!

I did actually not want to be here during the games (not because of all this fearmongering but because i'm not too fussed about the games and its going to be pretty crowded in most places) and i have been offered a place over in Holland but I have a meeting coming up and need to be there.... that day will be the ony day I travel on the underground during these Olympics!

link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Damn... this thread is all about spreading that word which is spoken a lot around these circles on ATS:

FEAR

Really.... I live in London.... do you think its great to be posting this stuff about there being an attack in London on a daily basis?

If you lived here you'd be thinking the same thing....

Its pretty scary to say this stuff is gonna happen..... cant you post a thread saying nothing is going to happen and point to things which say nothing is going to happen....

I want to be checking ATS after the games and go into a thread and say 'see.... nothing happened'
edit on 24-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Good for you if nothing will happen i really hope nothing will happen.
But do you know how many people did predict the Irak war the Syria libya war before it happened

First of all you are on a Conspiracy forum 'ATS' 2nd you are in General Conspiracies forum what did you expect seriously. it's nice reading about other country problemes until it doesn't affect you right

PS: don't take this as a attack in any means thx
edit on 24-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation

Oh... shut up!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Also my eye was drawn to the crop circle-y looking design on the kids notebook in the weightlifter pic. Interesting details in these pictures.

www.getaheadofthegames.com

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

lol seriously.. look closely! no kidding.. i can make out the trigger the scope and the cockback thing..

link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

it's nice reading about other country problemes until it doesn't affect you right

Nailed is bro!

link   
reply to post by forklift

Ahh, no conspiracy then. But fits in well eh?

link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

No.... theres been problems here for the last 50 odd years with terrorists.... i'm still alive....

I go through my days with an Angel on my shoulder and a good spirit guiding me.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by kalamatas

Originally posted by Boomstix
Hes obviosly just planted a bomb in the underground. I found him in a different poster walking into the train station. Look at the old ladies front tyre

edit on 24-7-2012 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

I found the "horn" looking handlebars curious.

You can see a woman's face in the upper window, the word Underground seems to come from her mouth.

Can no one else make out the rifle.. look at the overall shadow...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
take the shadow of the wheel out of the equation...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Naa nothing there bro.

But i would have expected a bigger shadow considering the size of the fat lady on the bike.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
At what precise point did this thread descend into farce?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It does, like a mounted gun.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by froglegs79
just to put this out there, but in the Olympic rings the color red symbolizes the America's

Blue= Europe
Yellow= Asia
Black= Africa
Green= Australia
Red= America's (both north and south continents)

Thanks for that contribution.

Interesting to say the least, if the red mean "Americas" and that is the color of the flags referenced, could it be the US and not London that is being hinted at? London Olympics being the timing, but the location being the US.

I remember the operation blackjack series (21.. agenda 21) of comics in the London newspaper showing London UK, 5 US port cities + Mexico City MX being destroyed by a simultaneous nuclear strike at a certain moment in time.

What if the Olympics revealed the timing of this 7 city planned strike, 6 of which are on the "red" contenents?

What if we are all just loosing our minds?

I guess time will tell, but I am getting nervous for US port cities as July comes to and end and August begins to smile.

God Bless,

Wanted to chime in here, then I will continue reading the rest of the thread...I thought the exact same thing! While all eyes are on London...mayhaps we here in the US should keep on our toes...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Out of context story just for you

You see i feel you don't worry i will tell you my storie here on ATS. You see my country is Poland but i don't live there anymore when the USA Gouvernment installed that missile shield in poland and my president died in a plane crash with all the administration couple of months after that do you know what was going through my mind reading the stuff here on ATS let me tell you.

You have no idea, Who controls it now, who did it, was it a accident or made on purpose so they can take over it. ok
edit on 24-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry but what exactly is the opening poster trying to suggest? You can have a male dressed in a suit in place of the male with a turban and what difference would this make? I bet the conspiracy theorists brains are doing overtime trying to brainstorm ideas on events that in their eyes will occur. I get the sense that we are stepping back into those days where generalising people just because of how they dress and what they look like is the norm. What we all have to realise is that the Olympics is a multi-cultural event which is being held in one of, if not the most diverse city(ies) in the world. I for one am proud to live in such a diverse country and so should everyone else.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by kalamatas

Originally posted by Boomstix
Hes obviosly just planted a bomb in the underground. I found him in a different poster walking into the train station. Look at the old ladies front tyre

edit on 24-7-2012 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

I found the "horn" looking handlebars curious.

You can see a woman's face in the upper window, the word Underground seems to come from her mouth.

Can no one else make out the rifle.. look at the overall shadow...

Plain as day to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join