It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3

Originally posted by silent thunder
...And while we're at it, why is the time on Big Ben 11:11 in the poster below?

(Run an ATS search on "11:11" if you are unaware of the 11:11 phenomenon)

Coincidence?

Looks like 11:08 to me?!

This poster shows 9/11 the subway bombing and the Ferris wheel disaster, one left undone the stadium.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioboffin

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
First i am not from London i don't live in that continent so if im wrong im sorry

Ok lets start with the sail picture it has a number on it 16a297 and the pyramid on top of it

SNIP>>>

16A297 in that particular font if mirrored (as on the sail) is an anagram of the word Israel

16A297 is on both sides

Very clever.

I see the 1 as an I, and the 7 as an L, but if that was the case where is the R. The 7 could be an R (lowercase) but then what would be the L?

1=I
6=??E??
A=A
2=S
9=??E??
7=L

I cannot make those number scramble to spell Israel, can you explain where you are seeing the R, is the 6/9 an R to you?

Thanks,
edit on 24-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by RogerT3

Originally posted by silent thunder
...And while we're at it, why is the time on Big Ben 11:11 in the poster below?

(Run an ATS search on "11:11" if you are unaware of the 11:11 phenomenon)

Coincidence?

Looks like 11:08 to me?!

This poster shows 9/11 the subway bombing and the Ferris wheel disaster, one left undone the stadium.

Very clever

Ya'll are very smart here on ATS

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't have said the figure was Arab, but rather Indian because of the turban. Or maybe a Sikh. Something, but not an Arab.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The more I think about the Arab guy, and in reference to this quote. "Avoid the queues. Travel a different way."

The artist had a job to do, which was convey fun but get people thinking about using the tube, and try to make it serious how bad the lines will be.

In that last part - make it serious how bad the lines (queues) will be for travel during the Olympics - the artist used an extreme form of creativity, which was include a menacing Arab guy with the implication that bombers target groups of people, such as those in line.

Now look at the sponsors: Mayor's office, Department of Transportation, National Rail, Highways Agency, Transport for London. What this tells you is the folks in charge of transportation know it will be a travel disaster, so the rail service is the most viable way to get around.

Again the message is use the rail. The artist takes some liberty and subtly creates fear by adding an Arab dude to convey that message.

Now someone in the PC brigade or possibly a sponsor took note of the Arab in the poster and said, "Take that down, it's offensive to Arabs." Hence, why it's not on the official website or found in public anymore.

As for the other messages, "Israel" in the sail or whatnot, I think our artist has a bend toward fear mongering.

All that said, with Theresa May, G4S, Heathrow staffing, immigration police staffing, known terrorists... it does seem like something bad is coming.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed
the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012
Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was
followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia
killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped
out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China
Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium
drought linked to climate change.

Right out of the rockerfellerfoundation site

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
[snippy snip]
I am looking at emergency chartered flights at my small local airport, just in case SHTF.

Just wanted to respond to this. While it's not a bad plan, if there's some kind of major attack it's possible they'll ground all non-essential aircraft. Meaning that only military, LE, emergency and certain "official" flights will be allowed in the air. But it's still worth exploring that option if you think you can get it organized.

I sincerely hope you will not need to resort to such measures. On a personal note, my family on one side is originally from London and I love the place. Still have lots of relatives there.

Mike

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anybody else think there is someone peeking through the curtains?

It's just above the number 9. The curtains form a triangle

It's not like somone is watching properly but like they are just peeking, like a shooter?

It could be nothing but as someone who does a lot of artwork it would be harder to make it look like a triangle than to just draw normal curtains.

edit: also seems to be a guy with red hair and a red face pointing to the sky?

Another thing I still consider is the illuminati plying card 'combined disasters' notice the colours of the clothes like the Olympic rings?

combined disasters

edit on 24-7-2012 by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChillyHeatwave

I read that as well....does anyone else feel tired of the general overload of info, hidden messages, subliminal advertising and the rest associated with these Olympics...I know I do... The icing on the cake for me was realising that 4 big players from Goldman Sachs are in high positions on the Olympic Committee.....The Israeli connection is was too obvious to see..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised there isn't the other 2012 Olympic Underground Picture doing the rounds on this thread.. i saw it today on my way to hyde park with the misses.. another more in your face arab man.. similar cartoon style picture.. gutted i didnt take a photo of it! Any way of checking the other posters of 2012 Olympics doing the rounds on London Underground.. cant remember if i saw it at Green Park, Hyde Park or Victoria underground station.. as i had a busy day.. but me and the missed saw it at the same time and commented on it.. given that i showed her this thread in the morning and asked what she thought..

Was kind of surreal seeing a second one! I'm sure it will show up sooner than later on here... keep an eye out!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Found a link.. you have to scroll down to the very bottom.. its the one with the man running away.. and the slogan about getting ahead..

london-underground.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Check here, it's a list of posters (the debated poster in this thread is not in this official list): www.getaheadofthegames.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation

Found a link.. you have to scroll down to the very bottom.. its the one with the man running away.. and the slogan about getting ahead..

london-underground.blogspot.co.uk...

We can see two Muslims in this picture, both of them are looking suspicious.

Actually no, the guy on the left looks like a beggar who plays the violin to make some change on his little cloth placed on the floor while the guy on the right is looking out for something. But than why have the poster designers decided to include the beggar in the picture?
edit on 24-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by samerulesapply

its ATS, its what we do!

Then why stop here? I'm looking over at my marshall amp...marshall is an anagram of "shall ram"...ram, goat...satan, shall ram...perhaps marshall want to ram a goat down my throat? Oh my!

Sure this is ATS, but surely there must be boundaries? If not, then someone should start a thread about marshall wanting to ram goats down our throat. I know it's a stupid theory, but what the hell, it's ATS - it's what we do!

The red background building also has the center window..as an all seeing eye :-)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomstix
Hes obviosly just planted a bomb in the underground. I found him in a different poster walking into the train station. Look at the old ladies front tyre

edit on 24-7-2012 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

I found the "horn" looking handlebars curious.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
First i am not from London i don't live in that continent so if im wrong im sorry

Ok lets start with the sail picture it has a number on it 16a297 and the pyramid on top of it

SNIP>>>

16A297 in that particular font if mirrored (as on the sail) is an anagram of the word Israel

16A297 is on both sides

Very clever.

I see the 1 as an I, and the 7 as an L, but if that was the case where is the R. The 7 could be an R (lowercase) but then what would be the L?

1=I
6=??E??
A=A
2=S
9=??E??
7=L

I cannot make those number scramble to spell Israel, can you explain where you are seeing the R, is the 6/9 an R to you?

Thanks,
edit on 24-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

I'm also perplexed. When I first saw the post I could make out Israel, but yeah... There's a Missing letter.

The only thing I can make out from that is Asrael (which would then be a misspelling of Azrael). A stretch perhaps...

Azrael is the name of the Archangel of Death He is also the angel of death in Islamic theology and Sikhism. Which is strange when you connect that to the lone Muslim in the original poster.

Then again there's Ai and Ares.

AI is the site of the the defeat of Joseph (and later victory) in the Old Testament.

Ares is the Greek God of War.

edit on 24-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

I believe they are handles for tyre brakes..
edit on 24-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas

Originally posted by Boomstix
Hes obviosly just planted a bomb in the underground. I found him in a different poster walking into the train station. Look at the old ladies front tyre

edit on 24-7-2012 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

I found the "horn" looking handlebars curious.

You can see a woman's face in the upper window, the word Underground seems to come from her mouth.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Saphire187

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

Myself, I thought the eye in the middle of the second floor of the building was a nice touch. Of course the cloud line also looks more like a building on fire than a cloud line in the sky. But what is also interesting is the "eye-line" direction of the people. There are two foci, one at the centre of the crowd and the other, the arab looking person, at the building, I thought this a bit unusual.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join