It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphire187
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You make a good point as when i tried to search the poster on google i didnt find it anywhere. It would be very hard to put up a fake poster on the underground station as these are about 2 meters high and about 10 meters across

Thats why i found it more suspicious. By the way I took the picture on my iphone

Easy to put up a fake poster because the person given the task of putting them up wouldn't even think about the authenticity if its looked vaguely legit, you just find out how they are allocated and intercept/switch for said fake. Chances are if these aren't on the official website they were slipped in somewhere and then you really do have to ask the reason why, subliminal advertising at it's most effective, when a commuter is worn out.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Originally posted by ChillyHeatwave
What Ive just witnessed seems highly suspicious to me. Sky news held a snippet about the upcoming Olympics then promoted it to be viewed on the BBC. I find it strange a rival would promote it to be viewed elsewhere. Its as if they want as many people to see something, and they dont care where they see it.

I dont know what to think of these posters. The arab does looking a little suspect with him walking in the other direction to the others and looking back, if nothing els it seams a little un pc to isolate him like that with the tensionswe have had with muslim's over the years.

Back to your comment. That surprised me too. I didn't think sky would promote the BBC.

Did you see the snippet also ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I like the guy in the front with the bright orange fro quite similar to the Colorado gunman....

Originally posted by Saphire187
Hi All,

I am new to ATS so please go easy on me. I was on my way to work and whilst waiting for the train on the underground i saw this poster. It was an official olympics 2012 poster from the mayors office.

I noticed that in the poster you have the underground with lots of people enjoying themselves. In the bottom right hand side of the picture you notice a very suspicious arab looking guy looking back at the the crowd and the underground.

The arab guy really stood out to me and i thought i show some family, friends and colleagues at work. No one noticed him till i pointed it out. Everyone did say it did look very dodgy and couldnt make out why they would put him on there.

I wanted to know what everyone thought about this

edit on 23-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Here's the poster from another source, it's the same exact design as the others and my guess is why it's not on the official page is someone noticed the weird Arab guy too and didn't want to draw attention to it through official channels.

Same poster, different angle: jasoninhollywood.blogspot.com...

ETA: Here's the poster from that above source. It's legit.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Jason88 because: added pic

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Has anyone else noticed what appears to be a date on one of the vehicle registration numbers?

I see LOND 12 AUG on the blue car below. Does anyone else see it?

Source

Rather odd. This picture could be an interpretation of people "leaving London"
edit on 24/7/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Just skirting through the thread and the first thing that jumped out at me are the letters on the sail. The word 'Israel' jumbled up.

And the pattern on the cow's face appears to be the eastern United States.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So that's where Bin Laden really is!

Is the person with the orange hair the Denver gunman?!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
First i am not from London i don't live in that continent so if im wrong im sorry

Ok lets start with the sail picture it has a number on it 16a297 and the pyramid on top of it

2nd the number 16 is a night route in england right, from edgware to victoria right

After that the number 297 it's a bus right? from Willesden -to Ealing Broadway

Night routes and 24h services

it's my contribution for now

JUST TO ADD SOME INFO SOMETHING DID ALREADY HAPPEN IN 2005 at edgware?

Home Secretary Charles Clarke said the morning rush-hour blasts occurred between Aldgate East and Liverpool Street tube stations; between Russell Square and King's Cross tube stations; at Edgware Road tube station; and on a bus at

source
coincidence

The World Trade Center had one bombing in 1993 and 2001

edit on 24-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been covered as this thread is moving fast and I am fairly busy - but, what is it with all the "Underground" it was seen by the OP underground, it is in the posters and now the torch is going to be transported that way. Is it a warning to the tptb and people in the know to go to underground bunkers?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Here's the poster from another source, it's the same exact design as the others and my guess is why it's not on the official page is someone noticed the weird Arab guy too and didn't want to draw attention to it through official channels.

Same poster, different angle: jasoninhollywood.blogspot.com...

ETA: Here's the poster from that above source. It's legit.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Jason88 because: added pic

Ah kudos for finding another image, we differ slightly in our perception of events, I'm suggesting that the designers didn't design this poster and it wasn't even part of the official release, and you believe they did but decided not to make it available on the website. Wonder which theory is correct because either way it raises points to ponder, short of the photo's there was never any evidence it existed to subliminally implant the idea that Olympic's was under some sort of threat, that combined with the G4S security woes and you have a few jigsaw pieces fitting together, very worrying.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
...And while we're at it, why is the time on Big Ben 11:11 in the poster below?

(Run an ATS search on "11:11" if you are unaware of the 11:11 phenomenon)

Coincidence?

Looks like 11:08 to me?!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Saphire187

There is one picture on The London Underground. Notice the UFO in the top right corner!

BTW, that's fake, the original of this image had no UFO in it!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by christina-66
OMG - the guy in the op's post is obviously a Sikh and, contrary to many posts on this threads, almost everybody would know that.

there is absolutely no reason to be so convinced that this person is a sheikh.

to see yet another post declaring this without any proof is very disturbing. If we seen his whole body and seen his knife on him ok, but we don't.

the fact that you make a clear statement that this person must be a Sheikh is disturbing.

why are you trying to convince people of this when all we see is his head with a turban and a beard? there is absolutely no reason to delcare this person a Sheikh.

please clearly explain why you think this person is a sheikh. i cannot see how you can be so convinced of this?

Sikh's tie their turbans different to Arab's.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
First i am not from London i don't live in that continent so if im wrong im sorry

Ok lets start with the sail picture it has a number on it 16a297 and the pyramid on top of it

SNIP>>>

16A297 in that particular font if mirrored (as on the sail) is an anagram of the word Israel

16A297 is on both sides

Very clever.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We do differ on theories but I think we're both worried about a potential disaster and are now finding what could be hidden warnings.

I'm not from the UK, but following the incompetence of Theresa May (on many levels, one being cutting passport staff at Healthrow last month), the G4S security staffing issue (not only failure meet their numbers, but the fact that so many people have dropped out because of poor pay or whatnot), also the issue with known terrorist in the area the police are looking for, and the fact the UK is notoriously bad with securing its borders... something is brewing and it's bad.

If something happens on the scale of 9/11 or 7/7 I think pretty much everyone will agree the government is complicit.

Also, on this post I identified the people in charge of creating this poster, it's easy to contact them for their thoughts on its design and why they included a suspicious Arab dude.

Here's the post from last page
reply to post by Jason88

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Damn... this thread is all about spreading that word which is spoken a lot around these circles on ATS:

FEAR

Really.... I live in London.... do you think its great to be posting this stuff about there being an attack in London on a daily basis?

If you lived here you'd be thinking the same thing....

Its pretty scary to say this stuff is gonna happen..... cant you post a thread saying nothing is going to happen and point to things which say nothing is going to happen....

I want to be checking ATS after the games and go into a thread and say 'see.... nothing happened'
edit on 24-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I didn't see any black people in that poster either....hmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by froglegs79
just to put this out there, but in the Olympic rings the color red symbolizes the America's

Blue= Europe
Yellow= Asia
Black= Africa
Green= Australia
Red= America's (both north and south continents)

Thanks for that contribution.

Interesting to say the least, if the red mean "Americas" and that is the color of the flags referenced, could it be the US and not London that is being hinted at? London Olympics being the timing, but the location being the US.

I remember the operation blackjack series (21.. agenda 21) of comics in the London newspaper showing London UK, 5 US port cities + Mexico City MX being destroyed by a simultaneous nuclear strike at a certain moment in time.

What if the Olympics revealed the timing of this 7 city planned strike, 6 of which are on the "red" contenents?

What if we are all just loosing our minds?

I guess time will tell, but I am getting nervous for US port cities as July comes to and end and August begins to smile.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Damn... this thread is all about spreading that word which is spoken a lot around these circles on ATS:

FEAR

Really.... I live in London.... do you think its great to be posting this stuff about there being an attack in London on a daily basis?

If you lived here you'd be thinking the same thing....

Its pretty scary to say this stuff is gonna happen..... cant you post a thread saying nothing is going to happen and point to things which say nothing is going to happen....

I want to be checking ATS after the games and go into a thread and say 'see.... nothing happened'
edit on 24-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

It's a common motif that symbols are hidden in plain view for only those with a discerning eye to see. It's just a motif throughout world history that should never be ignored. The key point is, ALL OF THESE POSTERS passed inspection and were ok'ed for usage despite having some very odd imagery included. Those with discerning eyes can see what's there. It's as plain as day. However, to a majority of viewers, it's just artwork, and we're just nuts... Whatever...

Whatever it is, it's spooky and has no place on Advertisements in relation to public awareness about traveling during the Olympics. I mean, just look at all of it... Is it possible fear mongering from the original artist? Perhaps. Who knows. Point is, why ignore it? Every piece of art included was designed to be there, from the All seeing eye on the BB player, to the Anagram of Israel on the Sailboat. The Red flag next to the lone unhappy man wearing a military colored coat and turban. Why include this arbitrary nonsense, unless it isn't nonsense?

There's tons of hidden symbols in these posters, that goes far above and beyond just the obvious. I. as well, hope the games go by without incident. Why are you shocked to see this on this site? This is ATS after all, not Nothingtoseeheremoveon.com...

I for one am happy that this was caught before the games, because when things are caught before an event, sometimes that has an effect on stopping it from occurring. It would have just been written off as conspiracy dribble, if it was caught after an event occurred.

Personally, if I lived in London I would take the proper precautions because of the signs coming out daily. Granted, I don't live there. And again, wish this is nothing but bored conspiracy theorist seeing into things that aren't there. I also hope that nothing comes about this and you can come back on this thread to say "See, told you so." It's almost as if your equating our discussion to being equal to those behind the scenes pulling this bs. It's not.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi

Jokers hair should have been Green.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not sure if this was pointed out yet but he's also the only non caucaisin in the picture. That and the only one walking away from the picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join