It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What I can't get my head around is why they would advertise any of this before hand, I'm not 100% sure these posters are holding any secrets but it's hard to deny what your pointing out too.

TPTB always advertise beforehand. It is their way of telling us that we were warned and thus, in a warped sick way, getting our permission, so to speak. I see it time and again.
edit on 24-7-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Has anyone else noticed what appears to be a date on one of the vehicle registration numbers?

I see LOND 12 AUG on the blue car below. Does anyone else see it?

Source

Rather odd. This picture could be an interpretation of people "leaving London"
edit on 24/7/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Just skirting through the thread and the first thing that jumped out at me are the letters on the sail. The word 'Israel' jumbled up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The parts of the image you see as 'white hair' are actually blue sky. You don't have to "look at the image properly" to see this as you can load the image into any paint program you like and get the exact RGB colour values using the colour 'grabber' tool. The area you see as white hair when viewing the image 'properly' has the same RGB values as the rest of they sky. The figure has no hair.
Not only that but the figure has no skin tone or nose! The artist clearly exagerates these features on the other people in the scene, resulting in some ridiculous noses and red-orange people. Why has this figure not been exagerated likewise?

and face just painted/drawn that way...

Do you not think the way this face has been painted/drawn makes it different?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Has anyone else noticed what appears to be a date on one of the vehicle registration numbers?

Source

The closing ceremony of the olympics is on 12 august 2012

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think it looks like Mohammed. Should the artist be put to death?

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A few pages into the comments, let me add this for those that can't authenticate this poster from another source... here's another source and another angle: jasoninhollywood.blogspot.com...

The blogger appears to have been just snapping pics of the posters and captured this one from another angle. I agree with most ATSers, this poster is odd at best, sinister at worst.

Another tidbit from the getaheadofthegames website:

How many artists are working on the Get Ahead of the Games campaign?

There are probably around 25 artists all working on these posters at the moment. We aren't all based in the London office. Many of our artists are freelance and work remotely from all over Europe. Each artist has a different role to play in the production pipeline and it is exciting to watch the process develop from first layout to a finished painting.

More...

How did you decide on a style for the characters?

We have tried to avoid caricatures and have made our characters more contemporary. As in life, everyone is different, so our characters are too. The initial sketches were created by our lead designer, Damian Johnston, so he set the style. As artists all have individual styles, it can be quite difficult to match someone else's style, and also to find artists who are willing to recreate someone else's work, rather than use their own individual style.

Who's in charge of the posters, here.

Illustration Directors: tokyoplastic
Executive Producer: Jane Bolton
Producer: Inga Johnson
Lead Designer: Damian Johnston
Senior Designer: Daniel Lambert

Source: www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Tokyoplastic, site. As you can see the same type of characters: vimeo.com...

Contact information is someone would like to ask about that strange character: tokyoplastic2@gmail.com

Or here's an anonymous "Ask Me Anything" form: tokyoplastic.tumblr.com...

And here's the whole crew of artists, named:

Whistler Film Festival - "Princess"(2011), this animated spot created byTokyoplastic in London. Agency: Dare, Vancouver Creative Director: Bryan Collins, Rob Sweetman Copywriter: Mia Thomsett Art Director: Rob Sweetman Producer: Mike Hasinoff Account Supervisor: Tamara Bennett Production Company: Picasso Pictures, London Executive Producer: Jane Bolton, Richard Price Producer: Richard Price Director: Tokyoplastic Production Manager: Shiraz Peer Liberman Concept Artists: Damian Johnston, Jon Beeston Matte Painters: Nicolas Loudot, Carlos Nieto, Eduardo Bera Modeller & Texture Artists: Andrew Hickinbottom, Martin Ocheng Rigger: Mark Tsang Animators: Janek Lender, Dominic Griffiths, Ricardo David Generalist: Dorianne Fibleuil Renderer: Ravinder Sembi Compositor: Andy Hague Music/Sound Design: Adelphoi Music, London Music Producer: Greg Moore Composer: Jamie Masters Sound Design: Andrew Sherriff

There's a lot to dig through in seeing if any of these folks have nefarious connections, but now I must go back to work.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
reply to post by Saphire187

What about the red head in the middle...with the recent shootings of the "the joker" in colorado....some of the photos of the suspect look like that a bit.

It's a bit similar, but I don't know if I'd reach that far into the 'what if' drawer.

Interesting video on the 2012 / Zion logo.

There is so much symbolism in every piece for the olympic games artwork, have you seen the medals?

1. Look to the triangles and light streaks (thousand points of light?);
2. There is the tip of a obelisk or pyramid in the center;
3. The year 2012 seems like was designed to also read ZION, the font numbers used can easily be used for text.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why is this guys NewsPaper upside down?

www.getaheadofthegames.com... .pdf

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I think it looks like Mohammed. Should the artist be put to death?

Hmmm.

Yes, it is the divine law

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

Take another look at the close up. Red flag on one side, middle eastern looking guy on the other (not Sikh, the facial features are clearly middle eastern) AND directly between the two is the Illuminati pyramid complete with capstone (Highways agency logo)

hmmm - i'll be watching this one, on TV, 1000s of miles away, thanks.

Hmmm, also that pyramid has a pillar either side. This is very symbolic. Interesting.

www.whale.to...
edit on 24-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

I'm afraid I still don't see an 'Alien'.... if you want to see something whic looks like an Alien, please visit my thread I just posted in the current events forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As to this photo here... i see hair, eyes, nose, mouth, elongated jawline and a neck...

But this could also just be a statue of a head as there are a lot along the Thames wall!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphire187

Source

Also the Rothschild father Amschel Rothschild used the Red Hexagon as his symbol for his business. Notice the two Red Triangles and then the Israel letting on the Sail.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What Ive just witnessed seems highly suspicious to me. Sky news held a snippet about the upcoming Olympics then promoted it to be viewed on the BBC. I find it strange a rival would promote it to be viewed elsewhere. Its as if they want as many people to see something, and they dont care where they see it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

The uk is a very multi-cultural society
reply to post by lacrimaererum

No, London is very multi-cultured, with it having the same proportion of whites on average as the United States (60-65%). Whereas the UK average is 90%. It's the cockneys that have let themselves be replaced by Muslims in something that would compare to Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

WHAT??? Have you ever been to Bradford mate?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by qsain01

Originally posted by Saphire187

Source

Also the Rothschild father Amschel Rothschild used the Red Hexagon as his symbol for his business. Notice the two Red Triangles and then the Israel letting on the Sail.

That picture certainly represents the A303 road in Wiltshire. It stands out to me. To the right of that scene would be standing the Legendary STONEHENGE.......

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is that a one way road? Or is this picture depicting masses moving in the same direction.... Away from London?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChillyHeatwave
What Ive just witnessed seems highly suspicious to me. Sky news held a snippet about the upcoming Olympics then promoted it to be viewed on the BBC. I find it strange a rival would promote it to be viewed elsewhere. Its as if they want as many people to see something, and they dont care where they see it.

I dont know what to think of these posters. The arab does looking a little suspect with him walking in the other direction to the others and looking back, if nothing els it seams a little un pc to isolate him like that with the tensionswe have had with muslim's over the years.

Back to your comment. That surprised me too. I didn't think sky would promote the BBC.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Is that a one way road? Or is this picture depicting masses moving in the same direction.... Away from London?

Yeh that's what i was thinking too.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I can't open any of the PDF files. Did they remove the posters from the website?

Never mind. There is a link at the bottom of the main page to download them
edit on 24-7-2012 by KaginD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I had that happen to me too!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join