It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I asked my wife if she would like to attend the London Paramilitary Olympics and she replied that it just wasn't worth it because of the strong chance of a false flag. The red flag may symbolize a false flag.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Notice how the two vehicles infront and behind the car surrounding it both have a person wearing an orange vest, the color signaling a warning or danger while the cow is looking onto it with a very shocked expression. They are both waving to eachother signifying that they have a connection to eachother while it could also suggest that the boy behind the car is waving something to the two passengers looking back at him. The two passengers in the car seem to be looking back in surprise and the woman may appear to be crying. The old man in the other lane seems to be intrested in this also. The date on the license plate only adds to all of this bizzare phenomenon.
edit on 24-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I asked my wife if she would like to attend the London Paramilitary Olympics and she replied that it just wasn't worth it because of the strong chance of a false flag. The red flag may symbolize a false flag.

Good move. Better be safe than sorry!

And if some kinda Nuke device does goes off, the radiation will get you if not the primary explosion.

I am looking at emergency chartered flights at my small local airport, just in case SHTF.
edit on 24-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LGND1SOUL

Notice how the two vehicles infront and behind the car surrounding it both have a person wearing an orange vest, the color signaling a warning or danger while the cow is looking onto it with a very shocked expression. They are both waving to eachother signifying they have a connection to eachother while it could also suggest that the boy behind the car is waving something to the passengers looking back at him. The two passengers in the car seem to be looking back in surprise and the woman may appear to be crying. The date on the license plate only adds to all of this bizzare phenomenon.

Yes indeed and whats-more is that the driver of the car is looking back at the yacht as well. Drivers in the UK sit on the right hand side of the vehicle. Why would the driver be looking back with his whole body whist driving forward? If it was to see the yacht - well there is one right in front of him for starters and he has a rear view mirror. I definitely think there is something in that poster and the registration plate is what i noticed first.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Good find, I also noticed the blond kid dead center, why does he appear so shocked? Also, the newspaper on the right displays another of these ads, called "How will your travel be affected? (horse on an escalator)". In the ad, you can see a horse and just behind it theres an ad on the wall. It seems to show a Knight, the chess piece. Dark Knight perhaps? These posters are bursting with symbols.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why would the driver be looking back with his whole body whist driving forward? If it was to see the yacht - well there is one right in front of him for starters and he has a rear view mirror.

I thought the same. I also think that the expression on their faces is that of fear more than anything. Very strange...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Seeing as this thread is connecting Bank tube station with possible terrorist attacks in London, I thought I would just share that I was almost blown up by a terrorist at Bank station.... Freaky huh.

On the same day, my girlfriend was 1 minute away from being blown up at Aldgate station, luckily she missed the train that did blow up and was on the one behind. I could write pages on what happened that day but I'm sure it's a bit off topic so I will hold back on that.

I'm starting to wish I had taken time off work during the Olympics to avoid anything that may happen. Trouble is, you need to use the tube and bus service in London to get around.

So we managed to avoid 7/7 by the skin of our teeth, I just hope we don't get caught up in any Olympic related terror.

I thought I would also add that 3 or 4 months ago, my office (which is in central London) held an emergency drill, instead of exiting the building and making our way to a nearby park (which is our normal muster point) we were told to go to the basement (which is fairly deep underground) and wait there, this has never happened before.... worrying? I hope not, you guys are scaring me now.

Oh edit to add that I've seen these posters all over London but never looked in detail like you guys are, I guess that's the point, when your walking past these, you don't stop and study.

There's plenty of other signs and posters all over London regarding the Olympics, if I see any of interest I will take a picture and post. What I can't get my head around is why they would advertise any of this before hand, I'm not 100% sure these posters are holding any secrets but it's hard to deny what your pointing out too.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well since we are all going hell for leather over this.
The yellow van's number plate looks like WET 12 ML to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
just to put this out there, but in the Olympic rings the color red symbolizes the America's

Blue= Europe
Yellow= Asia
Black= Africa
Green= Australia
Red= America's (both north and south continents)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I see it as obvious why they placed the arab man there. The poster is about travel. You were at the underground. The sign is basically saying don't take obvious means of travel because the arabs might be planning an attack. The sign specificall states "Avoid the Queues.Travel a different way". Talking about to the games.

I don't think this is right, but the picture itself explains why the arab is there... and away from the crowd.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheReclaimer
reply to post by soulwaxer

Good find, I also noticed the blond kid dead center, why does he appear so shocked? Also, the newspaper on the right displays another of these ads, called "How will your travel be affected? (horse on an escalator)". In the ad, you can see a horse and just behind it theres an ad on the wall. It seems to show a Knight, the chess piece. Dark Knight perhaps? These posters are bursting with symbols.

Dark Knight = Batman..................... Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Take another look at the close up. Red flag on one side, middle eastern looking guy on the other (not Sikh, the facial features are clearly middle eastern) AND directly between the two is the Illuminati pyramid complete with capstone (Highways agency logo)

hmmm - i'll be watching this one, on TV, 1000s of miles away, thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Trouble is how are you going to avoid queues and travel a different way. Apart from taxi's, buses the underground or good old shankies pony (walking) you are buggered. In that case all this stay at home bumph and the posters are a warning to stay away. It's all oddness is what it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the child in the stroller holding a red flag in this poster?

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

You're asking why its aspects of military justice / state retributive in effect .
1.Deterrents/threats /via id
2 . Incapacitation
3. Denunciation
4. Isolation
etc

To add here what about the ITV advert ??? A plane lands on the Parliament Bridge ???
The Houses of Parliament are , in more than one way , a maximum liability .
Removals then , or not bothering , mmm

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I also found these letters in the shoe laces in another poster.

NVI

NVI is an airport of entry in Navoi, Uzbekistan.

This is a man in Uzbekistan.

Could this be a warning coming from that part of the world?

I'm not saying.

I'm just saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
you dropped the ball, man

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There's a documentary film I saw a while back called "reel bad Arabs" which chronicles the history of how the media since the early days of silent & black & white films have always portrayed middle eastern people as villans, baffoons, terrorists... These are the images we have been feed to us for the longest time to program people into being as dumb as we are ( not saying you the reader ) just the population in general... Fast forward to 9/11 & supposedly Arab Muslims attacked America because they hate us for our "freedom". Who gained from 9/11, the politicians, the corporations, the banks, the military... Billions have been made by tptb, while the average joe doesn't mind when Arab woman, children & men & being bombed, shot & their lands occupied by western forces because we have been systematically conditioned to not care about anyone outside of America because of images such as this... It is no measure of of health to well adjusted to a profoundly sick society... Which is what this world is Unfourtiunatly... Just my thoughts, good post...
~ 1 love ~

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's a man with a towel on his head, every arab is a terrorist suspect ?
Why would secret dark cult make supposedly tips so you can analyse and talk about ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Very good catch. A pretty odd poster, all considered.
As another poster said, it appears to be more of a Sikh, rather than Arab, given the turban. Another part that strikes me odd is the red-headed guy at the front. Given that we just had someone here in the US shoot up about dozens of people in a theater and he looked like that, it kind of grabbed my attention. Maybe the shooting was the trigger or beginning of something much worse, globally. All the world will be watching, after all!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join