It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

Actually if you look at the photo properly, you can see that that is a young girl... can see the long hair which i think is where you went wrong...

She looks like a Edvard Munch Painting.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6

The poster I'm referring to, my apologies if its size is huge. I wanted as much detail as possible.

The eye tattoo is quite explicit here. I thought the OPs guy could be a Sikh. But that is definitely a large eye in a triangle on the basketball player's arm.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The style of the artwork reminds me of the Denver airport murals.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Shia are not Arab, they are Persian, and neither are Taliban Arab, they are Pastun. So wrong again trying to put the target on Arabs.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Yeah, the 'guy in sunglasses' who is ashen grey in appearance, clearly smaller than everybody else and looking in a different direction than those around him. You only see a 'guy in sunglasses'?

reply to post by truthxisxinxthexmist

Actually if you look at the photo properly, you can see that that is a young girl... can see the long hair which i think is where you went wrong...

Well, if i have not been looking at the picture 'properly', it's no wonder i make mistakes. I can't see the hair on this figure, and it doesn't look like a girl. It does look like the figure in the Munch painting. The one people think looks like an alien. Could you post a pic showing where this girls hair is? Just to help those who, like me, can't look at pictures 'properly'.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Also take a look at the guy that seems to be having something in the shape of a BLUE BIRD. So I see what could be Project BLUE BIRD, and Project BLUE BEAM somehow correlating with this poster. It may be a coincidence but those really stand out to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"Avoid the Queues - Travel A Different Way"

Avoid the queues means "avoid the Qs" or "ask no questions."

Travel a different way means rearrange the word travel. This gives us Alert V or Alert 5 / Alert 5. The term refers to putting the military in a state of readiness.

Here's a video uploaded by Alert5 showing a helicopter gun ship buzzing a sports stadium.

Think I'll spend the next few days stocking up my basement with bottled water, tinned beans and toilet rolls! We're doomed, I tell ya! DOOMED!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonsighter
reply to post by forklift

Shia are not Arab, they are Persian, and neither are Taliban Arab, they are Pastun. So wrong again trying to put the target on Arabs.

Well duhhhh, my point was the guy on the poster was a Shia Muslim not a Sikh.

The reason why he's a Shia Muslim is because he hasn't got a turban tail hanging off like the Taliban/Al-qaeda militants do.

So Iran and Syria are the new targets and the poster shows a Shia Muslim planning to pop something.

edit on 24-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
OMG - the guy in the op's post is obviously a Sikh and, contrary to many posts on this threads, almost everybody would know that.

A wise old woman once said to me - when confronted by insanity - 'say nothing dear, just shake your head, raise your eyes to the sky and say aye f"""""g aye'.

Come on people - get a grip,

It's true that sikhs wear turbans but some muslims sport head dresses EXACTLY like the one in the poster...
Check this father and son in Afghanistan:

And these guys...

The fact that this guy looks like an Afghan freedom fighter is not what's suspicious, it's the fact that he is disassociated from the crowd and the artist has made a point to show that. Oh and the red flag just confirms it.

Now let's look at a couple of pictures of Sikhs...

Notice the turban is very tightly wrapped compared to the Afghan head dress'. This is because sikh men don't cut their hair and they have to wrap it up tight in the turban otherwise it could come undone throughout the day.

ETA: Having looked at the poster again it does look like an actual turban. Ignore this post, I THINK I AM WRONG! YEAH, I SAID IT!

He does look suspiciously like Bin Laden though...

edit on 24-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because:
edit on 24-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

Look at the image properly.... she has been given white hair which is quite long.... the deep black eyes are just an image.. a painting... its what you draw when you want to draw stuff!

I honestly dont see an alien... Just a young girl... long white hair.... unusual eyes or sunglasses.... and face just painted/drawn that way... longated jawline...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed
reply to post by detachedindividual

The only question of any merit raised in this thread is the original image of the guy being obviously excluded from the group and not participating.

Really? What do you make of the alien?

I mean, this guy is really there, as a character in the scene, not symbolised by something or interpreted from something. And he doesn't look like an artefact of the graphic design process in the same way as the man with the upside down paper. And he looks like he has been nicely blended in to the background, almost invisible.

This is a suspicious poster, don't dismiss it because a few of the observations being made are a bit vague, and the symbolism a bit nebulous.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: korektid mie speeling

The theme of the poster is to show 'this is the greatest show in the universe, even the fcuking aliens have come to watch it.'

I doubt the artist was covertly trying to give the message that aliens are somehow connected with the games, and there is going to be a bomb, and all muslims wear turbans and wherever they are they are dangerous (could represent Iran's attempt to boycott the games which they 'threatened' to do so they are on the outside looking in), and the 'Bin Laden' character, and the Zionist conspiracy (Every games has a theme and Zion was chosen to be the theme, it is no secret), and the red flag, and the ginger afro tosser, and the clouds which are really smoke... At which point does this list start to sound a bit silly and mentally paranoid???

Or let me guess, that's just what the Illuminate want me to think!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am only on page 8 and all of you are picking out a lot of good stuff I must say.

I noticed in the first picture posted and all others posted of that one that there is a cloud as mentioned by others of a alien head near the top of the pole....that cloud is in some pictures and not others.

The picture with the pink bike if you look at it closely it looks like a worker with the Olympics (yellow vest) is a man in womens clothing.

The pictures are interesting and maybe a worth conversation after the Olympic's

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed what appears to be a date on one of the vehicle registration numbers?

I see LOND 12 AUG on the blue car below. Does anyone else see it?

Source

Rather odd. This picture could be an interpretation of people "leaving London"
edit on 24/7/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

They had to stick a triangle in too, on the sail.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Pyramid.

All seeing eye

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow very interesting to say the least. Aside from the specifics, it is interesting how he is alone and looking rather withdrawn. Subliminal manipulation at its finest right here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Seeing as this thread is connecting Bank tube station with possible terrorist attacks in London, I thought I would just share that I was almost blown up by a terrorist at Bank station.... Freaky huh.

On the same day, my girlfriend was 1 minute away from being blown up at Aldgate station, luckily she missed the train that did blow up and was on the one behind. I could write pages on what happened that day but I'm sure it's a bit off topic so I will hold back on that.

I'm starting to wish I had taken time off work during the Olympics to avoid anything that may happen. Trouble is, you need to use the tube and bus service in London to get around.

So we managed to avoid 7/7 by the skin of our teeth, I just hope we don't get caught up in any Olympic related terror.

I thought I would also add that 3 or 4 months ago, my office (which is in central London) held an emergency drill, instead of exiting the building and making our way to a nearby park (which is our normal muster point) we were told to go to the basement (which is fairly deep underground) and wait there, this has never happened before.... worrying? I hope not, you guys are scaring me now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is crazy to me. I have a feeling that the elites have something "BAD" in store for the olympics. Only way we can tell is to watch the olympics and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by christina-66

He is definitely an Arab Muslim, Shia or an Afghan.

Sikhs wear their turbans more neatly and their turbans always cover their ears.

I would see the guy on the poster looks more like a Shia.
edit on 24-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)
Thank you, someone else noticed this. I was afraid I was wrong on my earlier post but you have pointed out the difference much better. I knew there was something not right with the assumption he is Sikh.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
for the record, its taking place in a high illuminati country almost like the united states. London is up there with us as far as the elite and illuminati go. All the money in the world comes from the federal reserve banks, which are in london. something is definitively going to happen

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join