It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agony of Syrian mothers ordered to 'choose which of their children should be executed by Assad's t

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

And twits will buy that this is true.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

I had 2 posts where I had UNBEATABLE arguments...but it seems that the mods arre pro-muslims.

yes, if we don't hate a whole people we never met, then we are pro them...because we are not an anti like you.

That whole post was unbelievable.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

I had 2 posts where I had UNBEATABLE arguments...but it seems that the mods arre pro-muslims.

yes, if we don't hate a whole people we never met, then we are pro them...because we are not an anti like you.

That whole post was unbelievable.

Well, this is probably the issue...one of my aunts was muslim.She died in 1991.It was the aunt who gave me the first coffee and first cigar.I loved her very much.She was part of the muslim comunity who lives in south-eastern Romania, on the Black Sea shores.

My dad worked in Egypt in late 80's, and he told me that muslims are VERY JUMPY and EXTREMELY violent for things like looking at their women, had a necklace with a CROSS or talk lightly about Mahommed.

I personaly know a lot of muslims, been at muslim weddings and funerals.I do NOT hate them as a whole.

But, if someone ask "what race are the majority of the inmates in the US", the answer will be "black people".
If someone ask "what people are the majority in EU criminal acts", the answer will be "muslims and gypsies".

If someone will ask "who STILL beheads and rock pelts people", the answer will be muslims.

People are VIOLENT.But Muslims sure get the FIRST prize uncostested when comes to violence in all forms.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

actually the majority of crime here in Europe is not from Muslims. Here they sell sun glasses and boot leg cd´s. Or they work the fields harvesting doing honest work.They are usually practicing Muslims of generous spirit and respectful customs. They are not violent. They are religious and spiritual. The ones here are not criminals. The majority of crime, home invasions, hold ups and muggings are Romanian. Check the stats. They don't practice their religion if they have any. They are the majority of criminals. Gypsies have their markets and stands. Romanians you can pay a hundred Euros and get someone stabbed.

If you don't hate them as a whole, why say anything referring to them as a whole. Say the names of the Muslims you know and why you hate THEM. It is impossible to take the pulse of an entire group and make generalizations based on personal experiences with a few.

If you look at the stats with filters then you will find what you please. You could also say that the majority of inmates in the US are low income. Or they are not college educated. Ect.

Stop hating or at the very least stop trying to make people hate. It is retarded.

People are VIOLENT.But Muslims sure get the FIRST prize uncostested when comes to violence in all forms.

Since you have chosen to hate for them, I am sure the ones you meet and show your sour puss to will be as pleasant to you in return. You asked for it, because your daddy hated them......Enjoy your own personal hell. It is fitting that you dwell in hate and vengeance. You have a bright future.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join