It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado shooting suspect due in court Monday morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The article contains the same information we have gotten from other sources.

One thing that interested me is the fact that none of the investigators have been able to get anything out of him.

"He did not resist arrest, but investigators have since described the former medical student as uncooperative.'

The word uncooperative can mean many things. It can accurately describe a wide array of contexts from the suspect being willfully insolent to a mere mundane non acknowledgement of the people questioning him.

In my mind I see him in a room being not lucid at all and not capable of fully expressing himself. Investigators ask him questions and he doesn't understand what they mean or how he is involved in the situation due to being under some sort of mind control. I don't think he was the person to shoot up the movie theater. I think he is simply a kid who got mixed up in the wrong kind of science, was taken advantage of by some sort of neuroscience programming, and is now being paraded as an negative enmity sacrifice for the public.
edit on 23-7-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I for one think this guy did this. i'm already sick of the MKUltra angle on all this. give me a break. so you're saying its not possible this guy could do this? at least give him credit for what he has done. it is at the very least a possibility that he acted alone, while brainwashed killing machine remains on some backburner in your mind, why? i don't know, i don't know but give america credit for creating crazed depraved individuals on its own without the help from the cia.

join