It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons, John Lennon, TuPac,Bob Marley Warning People to Wake Up illuminati NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Great thread OP, have seen a lot of those clips before but you put it together so wonderfully

OP, I would really appreciate if you could share your own view on what you think the agenda with modern music is?

I'm talking about Rihanna, Jay Z etc, their music is full of sex and violence, but what do you think it is the actual aim of promoting this?

I personally dread to think the impact on our youth, but at the very heart of it, what is going on?

Would really appreciate your input on this because I really want to know the truth and you seem on the ball bigtime with many of your threads

Remember in mythology there is one demon that play the pan flute (dont remember the name)
and with it he can hypnotise people to dance and love music all you life
it is mindcontrolling trick since the time of Jesus Christ
people dancing then drinking a lot then having a lot of .. you know what

the pan flute was a weapon in the devil hands
the music might have changed a bit since that but its the same

it has become more intense .. people when they hear musir now anywhere
they suddenly go nuts and dance with their V and rock on signs

so now we got people always doing those devil signs while listening to the devil music
dont ask why those person are so confuse in life and far from the right path

for myself i have to agree .. i never like to dance .. i feel its not natural
but i dont think all music is evil .. there is some great music out there with great words
even in the music industry there is a war between evil music and good music
edit on 7/25/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Great thread OP, have seen a lot of those clips before but you put it together so wonderfully

OP, I would really appreciate if you could share your own view on what you think the agenda with modern music is?

I'm talking about Rihanna, Jay Z etc, their music is full of sex and violence, but what do you think it is the actual aim of promoting this?

I personally dread to think the impact on our youth, but at the very heart of it, what is going on?

Would really appreciate your input on this because I really want to know the truth and you seem on the ball bigtime with many of your threads

Remember in mythology there is one demon that play the pan flute (dont remember the name)
and with it he can hypnotise people to dance and love music all you life
it is mindcontrolling trick since the time of Jesus Christ
people dancing then drinking a lot then having a lot of .. you know what

the pan flute was a weapon in the devil hands
the music might have changed a bit since that but its the same

it has become more intense .. people when they hear musir now anywhere
they suddenly go nuts and dance with their V and rock on signs

so now we got people always doing those devil signs while listening to the devil music
dont ask why those person are so confuse in life and far from the right path

for myself i have to agree .. i never like to dance .. i feel its not natural
but i dont think all music is evil .. there is some great music out there with great words
even in the music industry there is a war between evil music and good music
edit on 7/25/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Cheers, but what is the agenda? The REAL agenda of promoting their music, promoting sex and violence to children?

Is it simply to keep people in a low state of mind, distracted from what is really important in life, easier to control etc?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here is Bob Dylan admitting that he made a bargain with the "Chief" of "this world, and the world we can't see" Who is this chief he is talking about?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaliLove310
Here is Bob Dylan admitting that he made a bargain with the "Chief" of "this world, and the world we can't see" Who is this chief he is talking about?

Also Kiss

i have see the new reality show of Gene Simons
and he realy woreship some demon
have all the signs that him to have sold his soul

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Have you people seen how many videos there are on youtube where little girls aging from 5-14 are singing songs like SuperBass from Nicki Minaj. She's wearing almost nothing and all she signs about is getting laid by a rich guy. And little girls sing those songs aswell, not realizing what they are saying. Small part of the lyrics

'And I think I like him better with the fitted cap onHe ain't even gotta try to put the mac onHe just gotta give me that look, when he give me that lookThen the panties comin' off, off'

Imagine a 9 yr old girl singing that...or this:

'Bump in my hoopty-hoopty-hoop
I own that
And I ain't paying my rent this month
I owe that
But # who you want, and # who you like
Dance all ya life there's no end in sight
Twinkle, twinkle little star

Now everybody let me hear you say ray ray ray
Now spend all your money cause today pay day
And if you wanna cheat, you're a cheat-cheat-cheat'

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
OP,

I am not saying there is zero credibility in what you are saying, but I am not exactly seeing what you are seeing.

I haven't watched all the videos yet, but to say MJ is talking about the Illuminati is a bit of a stretch, the editor of that, does closely hit the mark on the claims MJ is saying, but this could just as easily be MJ trying to say there is a conspiracy by the media, and haters, that want to say bad things about him, and perpetuate a lie about his own life.

The Tila Tequila one was most interesting to me so far, Mostly cause this is the first time I heard it, but she also claims to be an angel of God...Really? An angel of God posed for playboy, and had a reality show that might as well been named a shot at sex with Tila Tequila?

Jon Lennon just sounds like another hippie world piece guy, and trying to say everyone is against him because he advocates world peace.

I'm not trying to write you off, but I really am having a hard time buying this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join