It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons, John Lennon, TuPac,Bob Marley Warning People to Wake Up illuminati NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I would like to add one

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Sons of Liberty - Our Dying Republic - with Lyrics

"Our lives must define freedom... ...The founding fathers warned us.. If we don't act as one you'll see.."

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

I know that vid and fully agree with

been posting it since i first saw it lol ask slayer bout it

but Gaddafi is not an american musician that why i didnt post it here

but thank for sharing
it is one of the most enlighting video

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Usually people really don't give a f 'crap but I also do music talking against the NWO elite.

Like this one for example.

soundcloud.com...

Of course, just like usual, no one will listen to my link cause no one cares about my sht when I talk about it, all just think I'm boasting or some other sht like that. Go listen to dudes that only make covers and pop radio illuminati crap instead of me in which you don't believe I have any talent. I just waste 100's of hours on music so that people can just ignore me.

Oh and if you don't like the song I'm posting, be sure be like everyone else and completely ignore the other 20 something songs I wrote that are completely different from one another.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Maybe someday you will join us, the liberated army
You probably wont believe this, but when you have seen what I have seen, you probably have already joined. I believe i have seen something gargantuan. Its very beautiful, it likes to hide behinde shadows and fogs. It is not shy, it just loves their freedom and privacy. They are watching but non interventing. If you look closer they are mezmerising, the details, like a elaborate labirinth. Very complicated yet beautiful.

@OP: Your threads are always awsome, keep the good work, thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

s3.amazonaws.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 24-7-2012 by Griff187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is not complete yet .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Maybe someday you will join us, the liberated army
You probably wont believe this, but when you have seen what I have seen, you probably have already joined. I believe i have seen something gargantuan. Its very beautiful, it likes to hide behinde shadows and fogs. It is not shy, it just loves their freedom and privacy. They are watching but non interventing. If you look closer they are mezmerising, the details, like a elaborate labirinth. Very complicated yet beautiful.

@OP: Your threads are always awsome, keep the good work, thank you.

What did you seen ? i think you were speaking metaphoricaly
because yes i can see it but not with my physical eyes

thank you for the nice comment btw really appreciated

im curious to know what do you know more did you made a thread about some deep thoughs ?
the labyrinth still have a lot of question but i believe im on the right path
never lose faith in the Creator creations

Edit :need to change your mood in the avatar

edit on 7/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thank you, just posting so I can come back later and watch all you vids.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That's the way it works.. Any group or person that is going against the establishment and people are listening to and following isn't going to be around long.

I wonder if the occupy movement had a leader if he would still be alive?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

im curious to know what do you know more did you made a thread about some deep thoughs ?

Yes I was indeed being metaphorical
You are in the right path, but perhaps I should not say this. Just have faith in yourself, but dont misintepret.

I believe in balance. The supressed and deprived female energy must be freed at any cost. The world is being dumbed down, and it dumbs me down in return.

I just simply studied hermeticism, post-structuralism and other philosophical views
And met someone I regard as very special. Its a private journey really, all the eye is seeing is the surface. Its like judging books through the cover. Or the surface of the ocean, but to see whats beneath, you have to swim

Yes, my mood is indeed negative, but I'm not ready to change it just now. Since it keeps me move forward. Its a matter of your point of view really. Cheers friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Originally posted by Ben81

Yes I was indeed being metaphorical
You are in the right path, but perhaps I should not say this. Just have faith in yourself, but dont misintepret.

I believe in balance. The supressed and deprived female energy must be freed at any cost. The world is being dumbed down, and it dumbs me down in return.

I just simply studied hermeticism, post-structuralism and other philosophical views
And met someone I regard as very special. Its a private journey really, all the eye is seeing is the surface. Its like judging books through the cover. Or the surface of the ocean, but to see whats beneath, you have to swim

Yes, my mood is indeed negative, but I'm not ready to change it just now. Since it keeps me move forward. Its a matter of your point of view really. Cheers friend.

Agreed !
except the last part lol
what do you fnd so attractive in the negative ?
i think you are very ready to change it "your mood"

it will not keep you forward .. thats an illusion ..
and you have to let go of that particular negative illusion
to be able to move on to higher ground

i want to share one nice thread i have read tonigh (high quality thread are rare)
it will surely interest you

Various Clues That Point to the Real Possibility of Earth's 2012 Ascension into The 5D New Earth

btw .. my faith in me and in life has never been higher

and i have the same faith about humanity even if we live in a very chaotic time
to be able to get out of it .. you need a perfect balance and harmony .. good thing im a libra

i know this is deep but cannot be more simple then that
we are on the tipping point of chaos and the 26000 yrs cycle will be over on the galactic alignement
this event will start the Age of Enlightment literaly
edit on 7/25/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

awesome! lets not forget about Damian Jr. Gong Marley! His album Distant Relatives with Nas was not only amazing musically but very insightful...Its sad how all the artists with positive vibes for humanity get eradicated once they have the ears of the people. Ive released several songs talking about this topic myself. Also check out the artist Immortal Technique...he speaks the truth. Is fully independent of the machine and even help build an orphanage in Afghanistan for victims of US attacks...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

TPTB will not let go of the power friends. It is obvious to the one's who are "awake" enough to get it. I am sorry but this is the way I see it. There is a reason why things are still the way they are. They will not let that big of change happen. I believe that they have a "back-up" card in their hand to play if things start to get "out of hand".

They may think they'll win in their little fantasy world.

As everyone knows, truth always wins in the end: checkmate!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson was great, he loved kids and all humanity, but some people hate him for that. Noone know the real truth, but its so easy to blame someone and to judge him. Why is our world so full of hate?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Tupac didn't even believe in the Illuminati 5:32

You forgot to point out when Tupac said that if he is still alive in 4 years he is going to start a political party for the people and will be standing with all the other candidates in the next election. No way that could ever happen, right?

Highlights the OP's point that anyone in pop culture who tries to make a real difference never lives to see it, while all the little demons just run amok.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

From a certain point of view, it looks like you are buried even deeper than them. In case you would forget, these "illuminati" already programmed you to think like you do now. Getting rid of these blocks is tricky and way harder than one can imagine because their roots are deep inside people, to their core. Even if you are looking in the right direction doesnt mean you are seeing it. Like a blind man would look to the source a noise but would not see what is causing it or where it is.

These illuminati are just humans with virtual power. Beyond that they are nothing. But the interesting point here is: even if you replace them all, it wont change a thing because they or others, its just the same. Human's nature is the same everywhere. When you blame these people, it just shows how much desperate you are to avoid looking at the core of the problem. There is no escape from whats coming no matter how hard you look, be it a random disaster or a self destruction.

Change this world to something OBJECTIVELY better (and not better "just" for human kind) would require waaay more to do than just replace the corruption and current madness. But thats another subject entirely, it is beyond normal human's means.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I guess some people still dont know, but this is very old news too most.

the New World Order is underway.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Freedom fighters r every were,seach an d u will discover the truth. one of my favorit bands Hed PE the song ordo ab chao from there nwo(new world orphans album)youtu.be...
edit on 25-7-2012 by thirdeye3spiral because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by thirdeye3spiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great thread OP, have seen a lot of those clips before but you put it together so wonderfully

OP, I would really appreciate if you could share your own view on what you think the agenda with modern music is?

I'm talking about Rihanna, Jay Z etc, their music is full of sex and violence, but what do you think it is the actual aim of promoting this?

I personally dread to think the impact on our youth, but at the very heart of it, what is going on?

Would really appreciate your input on this because I really want to know the truth and you seem on the ball bigtime with many of your threads

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join