It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.heliofant.com...

There is the link to the video. This post is being placed in the "Secret Societies" section because there are many Religious and Illuminati ties in this video.

There are multiple questions I have to ask about this. Mainly, and for lack of better words, what the hell did I just watch?

So I'll just leave my questions here and maybe we can discuss it and also maybe this will not only raise awareness of this video but also get others talking/ asking questions.

Here are my questions:

-What the hell does this video mean?
-Is this about the coming 'end times'?
-Does Blue Beam have something to do with this?
-Can anyone else ask questions?

Thank you guys for your time, I'll leave the door open so long as you get inside before the trolls arrive.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yeah that vid is kinda bonkers. There is an awesome thread about it Here

I'd also like to add: Why does everyone think this video has a hidden message of the future in it? Same for those Illuminati cards, a regular human being made them. Do you think the NWO came out with all this stuff to try to clue the worthy in on secret knowledge?
edit on 23-7-2012 by emaildogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
1st Troll.......

My pet goat was the book read when 9-11 happened.
It's GW Bushes favorite book. Notice he didn't read it, he needed assistance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The film has been disscussed on the site already as pointed out by earlier post.

However , just to help you out , the maker of the film has provided a full explanation of his work;

I know its Alex Jones, but he does have the maker giving the full details so bear with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Why do most people here think they are so smart bagging on Alex Jones? Even though he isn't perfect he has still done more to wake people up than any of you self righteous, holier than thou, ATS narcissists have.

top topics

join