It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain to Receive Full National Bailout? The Beginning of the End?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Spanish government seems to be doing everything they can now to make Spain collapse fully.
They are now even losing the tourism industry thanks to increasing taxes on everything which means tourists will now find somewhere else to go.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Trolloks

No more dangerous than a holiday in Egypt or Tunisia I would say.

mate was on holiday with his girlfriend in Egypt *well cruising*- stopped off at a port and got a taxi, taxi driver kept telling him he "liked" his girlfriend (blonde girl, really somthing those Egyptians would go daft for), anyways, my mate says

"5 camels you can have her"

taxi driver doesn't laugh, couple of seconds later just looks at him and says

"yes, I can do this"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
The Spanish government seems to be doing everything they can now to make Spain collapse fully.
They are now even losing the tourism industry thanks to increasing taxes on everything which means tourists will now find somewhere else to go.

ahh the days of the peseta, frig money went far on your holidays- took 300 quid with me to Spain for a fortnight's holiday in the early 90s, still managed to get drunk every day with at least one good meal

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

"yes, I can do this"

That was......thank you. I am still laughing.

nice.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Irish Matador

Here you go:

www.youtube.com...

Excellent video! I think everyone on here should watch this!

"This ship, the Euro Titanic, has now hit the iceberg, and there simply are not enough lifeboats"

It is absoloute bloody lunacy when Italy has to give money to Spain at 3% interest, but Italy must borrow that money from the IMF at 7%.

Let's face it: the Eurozone is run by a bunch of CRIMINALS who are rubbing their hands with glee!!!

I think we have a pretty good indicator now that a World War is just around around the corner. Start stockpiling, start training, start locking and loading.
edit on 23-7-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Watch this great video! Nigel Farage predicted that Spain would need a bailout, right back in 2010!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
b.s. as usual.

you're a sovereign country, you need $500 billion you print it.

now you don't even need to print it, a few lines of code on their central banks computer database and server, and you can have $500 trillion if you want.

and no-one the wiser. pay your debts and start overhauling your infrastructure.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
b.s. as usual.

you're a sovereign country, you need $500 billion you print it.

now you don't even need to print it, a few lines of code on their central banks computer database and server, and you can have $500 trillion if you want.

and no-one the wiser. pay your debts and start overhauling your infrastructure.

Brazil tried that. Got themselves into a right mess.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And, as expected, Catalunia will ask for money...

Catalunian regional finance ministry told that in a BBC radio interview, and was picked up by The Guardian.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Trolloks

No more dangerous than a holiday in Egypt or Tunisia I would say.

mate was on holiday with his girlfriend in Egypt *well cruising*- stopped off at a port and got a taxi, taxi driver kept telling him he "liked" his girlfriend (blonde girl, really somthing those Egyptians would go daft for), anyways, my mate says

"5 camels you can have her"

"yes, I can do this"

So how are your camels doing now?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Some big related news. The Catalan parliament just passed a vote on live tv to file for economic independence from Spain, the ball starts rolling in September. Will be interesting to see how this pans out, can't see Madrid being too happy about it. Best of luck to the Catalan people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join