It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

To me it is just absolutely crazy some of the things I read about him.
Then don't read about him.

Catholsism was forced down my throat at a younger age. When I was eleven, I rebelled against religion all together. Nowadays days, I consider myself a Christian who prays in the closet so to speak. I am a Christian, but I don’t preach or shove it into people’s faces.

You can go ahead and call Christianity a bad thing, and that is your choice to do so, but have you taken into consideration the good that can come from it?

When I was a kid, you never heard about kids killing other kids. A lot of people these days have no morals whatsoever. Why do you think that is? From a very young age, I was taught that if I went out and killed someone, I would have to answer to someone for it. A lot of people these days think that they don’t have to answer to anyone for their wrong doings. Maybe if our younger generation had been brought up god fearing, a lot of the atrocities we see today could have been prevented. I can tell you with 100% accuracy, that if I pick up a gun, put it to someone’s head, and pull the trigger, I will have to answer to my hire power for it.

If I didn’t know better, I would have to say that you have some unresolved anger issues, and that you’re using Christianity as a means to vent them. If there were any words of advice I could offer you, I suggest you partake in some positive activities that will help you to alleviate some of the stresses you currently have in your life. If you feel you need to take out your anger on Christianity, than that is your choice. But PREACHING your dislike to other Christians and telling Christians how wrong they are isn’t going to make right anything. If anything, you will only make yourself to look like a fool.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What really turns my stomach is to see young kids with ungodly tattoos an body piercings the likes of which the Devil would rejoice about .Then to see people who think they came from a monkey and scoff at the Creator . 2nd Timothy chapter 3 is a description of what turns my stomach .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
What really turns my stomach is to see young kids with ungodly tattoos an body piercings the likes of which the Devil would rejoice about .Then to see people who think they came from a monkey and scoff at the Creator . 2nd Timothy chapter 3 is a description of what turns my stomach .

Get off your crack pipe.

How about shaving? Can we do that? That includes women and their legs and pits.

If god really is all powerful and all loving he would not give a crap what one little person does. He gave us free will right? So why would he get mad at us for using it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blahblah454

I am retired and I have never done any type of drugs can you fathom that KID .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I am retired and I have never done any type of drugs can you fathom that KID .

.. is it because of Jesus Christ?

edit on 24-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

When's the last time you went to school, grandpa? Or let me guess, modern curriculum is too "satanic" for you?

You just like the old ways, come on, you can admit it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Seems like these kinds of people have ALWAYS been around and always will be. Whoever wrote this, wants to name this attitude "ungodly." But some of the worst behavior I've ever seen comes from those who claim to be godly!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

When's the last time you went to school, grandpa? Or let me guess, modern curriculum is too "satanic" for you?

You just like the old ways, come on, you can admit it.

HEY! I'm old enough for you to call me "Gramma," and have been for some time now! What's taking classes got to do with anything? Are there some kind of classes us old folks can take to keep our minds young and brilliant like yours?

edit on 24-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Your youth is an excuse for some stupidity , we have all been there . As far as the drug use thats a matter of charecture and upbringing . What are you saying about your now? No respect . I don't guess you even know that you probably won't reach retirement especially with that attitude . Your very life is being made possible by us old people who actually make things happen . We are the experienced ones who tell you knuckle heads what to do . If you really cared you could see that you and yours are in a great deal of trouble with whats going on in this world now . We are very close to the Great Tribulation if you know what that is . The war in Israel is about to shut down your driving and most likely will spread to the United States as a nuclear exchange . Now is not the time to be a smart azz.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
On judgement day, please stand far away from me, don't wanna be near that Thunderbolt when it comes flying by !! I hear Jesus' Father takes comments about his Son to Heart !!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

I heard getting struck by lightning gives you super powers.

Maybe if I blaspheme some more I might get lucky.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
On judgement day, please stand far away from me, don't wanna be near that Thunderbolt when it comes flying by !! I hear Jesus' Father takes comments about his Son to Heart !!!!!

Where'd you hear that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Doing drugs is a matter of your character and upbringing but being christian isn't?

I mean upbringing in the sense of having your parents pound the idea of hell into your head until you actually believe it's a real place.

I know because I used to believe in it too.
edit on 24-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

actually brother, Jesus wasn't the lie, BUT.. the bible has been so heavily edited that it makes it seem that way.

the church is the lie is what teh problem is, God is a unifier, so know that those that want to do all of us harm WANT you to reject UNITY which is what GOD truely is, God is Consciousness, and truth, as is the son.

Maybe take a look at the Urantia book, they go into alot that the bible skips over, and corrects ALOT of wrong by pointing out all the missing stuff, also for a regular bible to read, get a 1611 KJV with Apocrypha, cause anything else is half a truth, which is what the church gives all askers, the apocrypha answers alot of questions brother, easy to see why they have done what they have, it's a terrible thing, its done to defraud us, keep us fighting amoungst ourselves, there is a way to reverse it to make it work, but many can't see through the course to make the right descision.

God is truth brother, and truth is what we all love
can we agree on that statement? if we can then you also understand that NONE of GODS people could do what these corporate people have done, and actually that was what was behind Daniel being put in the lions den, it had to do with Bel, and the dragon, and he was put in the lions den after, and the lions ignored him, so king Cyrus out of rage withdrew Daniel, and placed his servants in the den, who were devoured instantly, historic brother.

the Urantia book does a good job of explaining God, in terms other than the bible, and covers MANY of the lost lessons of Jesus (Yejushua, Jesu, Michael), is worth a read, or a listen, can download it for free.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

well, notice the statement behind #2, prety much says it all.

the bible is so heavily edited it isn't even funny, I have a 1611 KJV with Apocrypha, so I know firsthand how heavy the editing is, lots and lots missing, almost a whole new testament worth of writing. The writing in question wasn't written FOR the bible but it was considered "common" knowledge back in 1611 when the KJV was compiled to attempt to UNITE the churches of England.

The original book says not to enter a house built unto the name of the Lord constructed by the hands of men for you shall not find him there.

revelations says "wheat amoung weeds" as far as christians are concerned.
see, wheat and weeds look identical, you can't tell the difference till it is harvest time.

the basic truth of God, is that his name as the "Creator" when in "Pictograph" form (the original format) it has a meaning as 4 letters, and also as a statement, the letters would be hwhY (hebrew is written in reverse) and the statement is "through the arm and hand of god man covers and protects man", thats the word of God in the most literal sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The Poem of the Man~God !

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Free-will is a double edged sword. With decisions also come consequences. For someone who obviously isn't a fan of being judged, you sure like dishing out the judgement.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm tired of Jesus Christ. Makes me want to take his name in vain then slam my face on a wall.

Be my guest. What precisely is stopping you, if you really feel that strongly?

How can I help you accomplish your stated goal?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
I have read the bible, and it's not just little Johnny, it's 1000's upon 1000's of little Johnny's week in and week out.
I'm sorry but you are clearly deluded, but I still wish you peace.

I firmly believe that when our young one's go(Not All), that there is no need to mourn, they will be with the father Jesus - As they are the least sinful beings among us. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the spirit. I believe that some young children may possess evil spirits or bad energy. In a world, where every man, won't make it through the gates of heaven(for obvious reasons), you would let yourself be side-tracked by the death, that is of this world. I understand that what's happening to our children is a shaking revelation or(how you might see it
a Christianity Task Force issue. In order to stop all this pain and suffering, we must all work together for the good of each other - and trust me, don't think that doesn't involve getting in-touch with Jesus!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can -
and wisdom to know the difference. Proverbs 3, 5-6.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

One of the most tossed around lines that is never explained. How and why did he die for my sins? I don't get that.

1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

Hebrews 9:14 "How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

Hebrews 7:27 "Who needs not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself."

1 Timothy 2:6 "Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Matthew 20:28 "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered to, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."

Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and to them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin to salvation."

Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

Romans 5:12 "Why, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed on all men, for that all have sinned:"

Romans 5:17 "For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)"

1 Corinthians 15:21 "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead."

Hebrews 10:4 "For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins."

Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"

2 Corinthians 5:21 "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

Hebrews 2:14 "For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

Adam and Eve disobeyed Gods command not to partake of the Tree Of Knowledge. Satan convinced them that God was a liar and that they would not die after doing so, but become gods. Now all men die, because of the transgression of the first Adam. So thus it was necessary to redeem mankind through the Last Adam Jesus Christ. The law of the Old Testament was merely a shadow of the things to come. Blood was required to atone for sin, but by Christ's sacrifice once for all men through all ages, mankind can be redeemed. Satan corrupted mankind, and in turn Creation. That is why wee see radioactive decay and the world is full of death. The first prophecy in the Bible is found in Genesis 3:15. The Seed of the Woman would crush the seed of Satan. Yes, Satan has offspring, particularly Antichrist (at least genetically or in the spirit). Man was made in the likeness of God without sin. Now through sin death reigns. By taking the punishment we all deserve because of our fallen sinful nature, and taking on that nature but yet being without sin, Christ paid the penalty for everyone in full. Through His resurrection, he has promised to restore us and resurrect us on the last day. Through this act, God defeated death and in turn Satan. A man by the name of Douglas Hamp has made a very interesting connection with DNA and the fall of man. Jesus was born of a virgin, and incarnate in sinful flesh. Yet, His Father is Yahweh, who is not flesh and blood. So Mary gave Yahushua X chromosomes, but since His Father is the other half of the DNA, he got a new Y chromosome that all others do not have. So it stands to reason that DNA has a role to play in God's plan of salvation. We are all born of Adam, but Christ does not have this Y chromosome. He has a new one given by God. To be a part of the Kingdom of God you must be born again of the spirit. The Bible speaks of those who believe in Yahushua in word and deed, and that these of humanity will get a new glorified body and thus a new DNA structure made in the likeness of Jesus Christ. Through repentance from sin, and accepting Christ's sacrifice, you are a new creation and born from above. He loves humanity and is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
edit on 24-7-2012 by yahushuasaves because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by yahushuasaves because: fixed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join