It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by yourmaker

HAHAHAHAHA! You are just as obsessed about Jesus as those you are ranting about. Why does it bother you??? Really?? how does this affect your life at all if people believe in jesus??

is your life so mundane that you can only focus on Jesus. Are you secretly a jesus lover?? there is a thin line between love and hate.

You are a nutt...... just as nutty or nuttier than those who believe in jesus. While they are happy believing in jesus you are miserable hating jesus hahahaah

And look at you, you're a freak, look at what YOU get a kick out of. Sick mind.
I post ONE RANT, and suddenly i'm obsessed. you people, I swear...

Yes you are obsessed. I do not sit around and rant about peoples beliefs nor do i sit around thinking how stupid they are.. I am not a freak you are the freak and I am gawking and laughing at you. if you do not want to get laughed at then rant in private not on a forum where you put yourself up for display.

Did you just expect responses that coddled your rant??? ... and you call jesus lovers delusional.
edit on 24-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

ONE RANT does not equal obsession

I do not sit around and rant about peoples beliefs

Besides mine you ironic tool.

what beliefs do you speak of?? I do not know what your beliefs are.... I just know you hate jesus. I am not slamming on you for your hate for jesus... tell me where i said it was wrong to hate jesus you twit.

I am laughing and gawking at what your hate causes you to do. Different things. I don't make fun of every person who hates jesus. Just the ones that express their hate like you. You could replace your hate for jesus for hate of buddah the eeaster bunny or santa and i would still laugh at your rant.

Since you are dense I will summarize. I am laughing at how you handle things not what you believe.

hahahaha keep amusing me you are so flustered you think I am slamming on your beliefs. hahahahaha and i am the tool!! hahah

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoGod
I am a hard core anti-theist. I use reason and logic to try to figure out the big questions

Reason and logic will NEVER give you the truth when everything you are basing them on are lies and false data. Once everything you believe is a LIE, reason will do NOTHING for you.

Skepticism can be a good thing because lies are EVERYWHERE. Its questioning the truth that gets us into trouble.

The real hidden agenda of the Illuminati is to distract, obfuscate, and feed falsehoods with biased reasoning and logic. Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible.

The world is FULL of deceived people who stagger through life believing lie after lie WONDERING why nothing makes any sense...

Atheism is their primary weapon and it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda. Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth.

Satan is "god of this world" and the Cabalists goal is to destroy Christianity and all of civilization and have a world without God. This is why the Illuminati use religion in secret so effectively as a form of mind control to brainwash and control the world.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
You stated in the OP that you would like to punch Jesus. Go right ahead. This is a good start for you to see that you are truly wanting to do it to yourself.

WTF!!!!!!?????? I GIVE UP!!!

That would be a wise decision...

You are going to need a HUGE can of whoop @$$ if you want to take on God...

Graham Cooke Tries to Punch Out Jesus

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cbaskins

what the crap kind of church did you go to? The Bible teaches absolutely zero of things you described? In fact, the Bible actually talks about dinosaurs (read the book of Job 40:15).

Books = Evil??? That doesnt make any sense.... there is not one thing in the Bible that reinforces what you were taught.

It seems like you had been approached by some crazy sect. There are fanatics and crazies out there that give Christians a bad name.

What most don't understand is that Christians are still human beings. Still tempted by the same things as anyone else. Just like everyone else, some have strong will power and others do not, so some will abstain and others will succumb. Many people call themselves christians but most are not. Those that are Christians are not perfect and they never will be.

When you are born, your life goes through stages correct? Birth, infancy, toddler, childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
Christianity is the exact same but most become stuck in the toddler stage. Whenever they are confronted with something that challenges them, they respond irrationally even angrily. They throw fits, call names, shift blame, and cry. Also, they do things that are wrong, most of the time, unknowingly. Other times just out of plain ol' apathy.
That is why one must study the Bible and seek the wisdom, understanding, and growth to become a mature / adult christian.
Most never make it this far. I still struggle with things and do sinful things but I don't deny it nor condemn others for their sins. I still have a long way to go though.
I'm sorry that you were led by such a group of people. Before you label all Christians due to the words a few nut jobs, let me ask you this:

Say you were to patron your favorite restaurant. You have been there many times and have enjoyed the level of service in times past. However this time you get a new server. He is inexperienced, has a poor attitude, is too slow, impatient, and has a substantial lack of knowledge about the menu.... As a result your experience is terrible. You tolerate the service, pay your bill and leave. Does this one bad experience mean that the restaurant as a whole is bad? No, of course not. It simply means that you had a bad experience with one server.

Perhaps you should offer Christianity the same consideration. Your choice of course.
Just offering food for thought, my friend.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adventxero

Consider this as well if you would. My mother in law cheated on her husband for nearly 15yrs. She is also a Christian. She was in a loveless marriage and did not divorce her husband (my father in law) until my wife and my brother in law had moved out. She could have made different choices but she didn't. She chose to stay together for the sake of the kids.

People change their minds all the time. She chose to marry him and then decided differently later.

Do I approve... NO.
Do I condemn... NO.
Do her actions disturb my beliefs? NO
Why? - Her choices are her own! She will have to answer for said choices just as I must answer for mine.

So I too have experienced hypocritical events but I will not let the bad choices of other individuals determine my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, at least someone who have the guts to speak his mind and be soooo politically incorrect... S&F for that.

Just for the record, I do respect everyone's belief, as long as they don't try to hurt or to force other people into it, even if it's a nonsense for me. Different hats for different heads, as they say, and I have no problem with that. I don't believe in god, but I also have nothing against it either.

The problem is not Jesus, but people who use him to annoy the hell out of non-believers. To me it's a little bit like the gay problem. I don't care who people sleep with, and how, and what are their sexual preferences. I really couldn't care less. But then, here comes along someone who is still so tormented about his own sexual problem that he feels the need to wave it in your face at every opportunity, to reassure himself that it's ok, always hunting for a tiny bit of disagreement, so he can blame you and people like you for all his troubles. And they never get it that is not about being gay, it's about being an annoying gay.

Just the same with Jesus. People behave like those little girls with a crush on Justin Bieber. Jesus this, Jesus that, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves you too...who cares? Then they feel offended if you disagree with them. My grand parents were Jehova's witnesses, but they never, ever tried to preach to someone who wasn't interested. Ever. They had too much respect for their own belief to spam it around like cheap advertisement. Out of seven children and 24 grand children they had, only one followed their belief, and they were perfectly ok with that. They really believed in a god that knows better than them, and who will reveal itself to people in its own time and terms. And I respect them and their belief to no end because of that attitude.

In my opinion, those people who wear their belief like a red flag and use Jesus to justify their own stupidity, they themselves degrade the Christianity as a whole for the rest of us. If Jesus would be here today he would be ashamed of most of his followers.
edit on 24-7-2012 by WhiteHat because: damn grammar

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adventxero

what the crap kind of church did you go to? The Bible teaches absolutely zero of things you described? In fact, the Bible actually talks about dinosaurs (read the book of Job 40:15).

“Look at Behemoth,
which I made along with you
and which feeds on grass like an ox. Job 40:15

LOL! There are lots of huge animals that eat plants! Dinosaur is a huge leap, my friend.

Did you know the bible also talks of dragons, unicorns and talking snakes?

edit on 24-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I misquoted you. You said you wanted to slam your face in the wall, not Jesus. I misread it as slam his face in a wall.

edit on 24-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow the god squad are out in full effect! There is no getting through to these brainwashed people, this thread is now dead, unless you believe in fairy tales and a man in the sky that listens to you - I mean, really???????

Next! ...
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I am a hard core anti-theist. I use reason and logic to try to figure out the big questions

Reason and logic will NEVER give you the truth when everything you are basing them on are lies and false data. Once everything you believe is a LIE, reason will do NOTHING for you.

Skepticism can be a good thing because lies are EVERYWHERE. Its questioning the truth that gets us into trouble.

The real hidden agenda of the Illuminati is to distract, obfuscate, and feed falsehoods with biased reasoning and logic. Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible.

The world is FULL of deceived people who stagger through life believing lie after lie WONDERING why nothing makes any sense...

Atheism is their primary weapon and it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda. Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth.

Satan is "god of this world" and the Cabalists goal is to destroy Christianity and all of civilization and have a world without God. This is why the Illuminati use religion in secret so effectively as a form of mind control to brainwash and control the world.

Dear Sir there are so many things wrong with your reply to my post I felt the urge to fix them one by one so here goes:1 Reason and logic serve a far more imporant rule in this world then religon,If you disagree go get cancer and ask god to simply cure you of it.Number 2 athiesms primary goal is pretty clear that crazy people keep there crazy belifes to them selfes unless they want inteligent people mocking them.Number 3 there is NO SATAN more spooky things you cant prove,To be fair there are some things we could could agree on people use language to controll dumber people you call them the illuminati I call them organized religous leaders.Isnt it intresting that science is trying to combine people by finding common things we all have in common where in religon its always the oppisite more seclusionary us vs them mentality.Post Script do you not think its stange where the only species that has the need for a creator?~Eric

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Jesus want's me for a sunbeam...Or so I've been led to believe.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Dear Sir there are so many things wrong with your reply to my post I felt the urge to fix them one by one

Dear Mr. NoGod: It's a LIE

Only YOU and God can prove what is real and what isn't.

The TRUTH will never make sense to you until you ditch the lies you are holding on to so tightly.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Only YOU and God can prove what is real and what isn't.

Well, I guess that puts you out of the game then, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I'll bet that was the wooly mammoth.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

I am laughing and gawking at what your hate causes you to do.

I laugh and gawk every day at what you Christians do to people like my parents. Homosexuals, to be clear. Waving signs saying that they're going to hell, and telling them to repent, God doesn't love them.

No, you're not a tool. But yes, you are a sheep. Why? Because you don't consider the consequences of your actions and beliefs, you're too blinded by eternal life. Is that what this is about? Immortality? Because in all honesty, that's the only "prize" I see in Christianity.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Wow the god squad are out in full effect! There is no getting through to these brainwashed people, this thread is now dead, unless you believe in fairy tales and a man in the sky that listens to you - I mean, really???????

Next! ...

You know, you really haven't brought anything bright to the subject, not even so close as to whom you are - what you believe, or why. How many post did you make on the specific subject? Check, just glance over the whole topic, you can somewhat see that those opposed to Jesus, have many questions. Many that we have asked ourselves, others that we don't question - for there is no need to worry about such things, as our energy should be focused on our neighbor. Seems like a lot of these questions are centered around self.

Back to the reply, do you think that we not going to be "out in full effect"? Do you think that we will just stand idle, after all we know - and let the devils minions take all of humanity? I think not. To put it simply, we will as a whole try to answers all of your questions. Many will go unanswered, because sometimes... we seek the wrong things. I can say that, I am all ears/eyes as to whom needs some insight on the subject. Maybe I too, can learn something in return.

Check out my bio!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by votan

I am laughing and gawking at what your hate causes you to do.

I laugh and gawk every day at what you Christians do to people like my parents. Homosexuals, to be clear. Waving signs saying that they're going to hell, and telling them to repent, God doesn't love them.

No, you're not a tool. But yes, you are a sheep. Why? Because you don't consider the consequences of your actions and beliefs, you're too blinded by eternal life. Is that what this is about? Immortality? Because in all honesty, that's the only "prize" I see in Christianity.

Here we go again... Have you not been seeing what claims/questions are being tossed around here?
You comment is equivalent to me saying------ I laugh at Arabs because of what their terrorist' do, to people like the leaders of my country or even fellow Americans, Christians to be clear. Waving signs saying we will be wiped from the face of the planet, convert - Jesus is not the way.------

So yes, i'm a tool(to spread the love of Jesus, and his word(still working on the word) Also, yes - you are a sheep of God. Why? Because you must understand, that we(most of us) fully understand the consequences of our actions and beliefs. Read this entire thread again, it is plain as to what we see as as a consequence -- Eternal Damnation. You must be without light. Is that what this is about? Wanting to reach for the light? That's the only thing I see in your post. REACHING. May you find Jesus.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatscrilla

Next! ...

You know, you really haven't brought anything bright to the subject, not even so close as to whom you are - what you believe, or why. How many post did you make on the specific subject? Check, just glance over the whole topic, you can somewhat see that those opposed to Jesus, have many questions. Many that we have asked ourselves, others that we don't question - for there is no need to worry about such things, as our energy should be focused on our neighbor. Seems like a lot of these questions are centered around self.

Back to the reply, do you think that we not going to be "out in full effect"? Do you think that we will just stand idle, after all we know - and let the devils minions take all of humanity? I think not. To put it simply, we will as a whole try to answers all of your questions. Many will go unanswered, because sometimes... we seek the wrong things. I can say that, I am all ears/eyes as to whom needs some insight on the subject. Maybe I too, can learn something in return.

Check out my bio!

You seem like a nice person, and I respect that. With regards to myself, I used to be a believer then I saw the light (ironically). Before you ask/assume, nothing tragic happened to make me feel that way, to me it's just logic and common sense.

I mean do you REALLY believe someone is listening when you pray?? Do you really believe that someone up there makes 'conscious' decisions?? If so, why do so many innocent children get raped and tortured every second of every day? What sort of God allows that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Next! ...

Check out my bio!

You seem like a nice person, and I respect that. With regards to myself, I used to be a believer then I saw the light (ironically). Before you ask/assume, nothing tragic happened to make me feel that way, to me it's just logic and common sense.

I mean do you REALLY believe someone is listening when you pray?? Do you really believe that someone up there makes 'conscious' decisions?? If so, why do so many innocent children get raped and tortured every second of every day? What sort of God allows that?

Death is of this world, not in that of Jesus. Please take the time to realize that death will happen. I can't explain it, as I have said that I need to read the word more, in order to seek what needs to be seeked. I will tell you that if you read the Bible, it will explain a lot of death and there of. Also, we are born into sin! We also have a will to either do good or evil. I believe in my heart, that little johnny, that was murdered, is with the Father Jesus.

I also believe that Jesus and God hears my prayers. After all, I am in him, he in me, and them in I. I've had many personal experiences with Jesus and his followers. I would need a whole forum to explain in love, how he does so.

I DO NOT believe that Jesus will makes conscious decisions for me, or what's the point of free will?. That's why it's so hard to be Christ-like. What would the world be like if we didn't have free will but still murdered, would children not be murdered? In a situation like that, people would notice immediately that this world was rigged. Do followers of the Christ not succumb to evil - just as non followers?.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Next! ...

Check out my bio!

Death is of this world, not in that of Jesus. Please take the time to realize that death will happen. I can't explain it, as I have said that I need to read the word more, in order to seek what needs to be seeked. I will tell you that if you read the Bible, it will explain a lot of death and there of. Also, we are born into sin! We also have a will to either do good or evil. I believe in my heart, that little johnny, that was murdered, is with the Father Jesus.

I also believe that Jesus and God hears my prayers. After all, I am in him, he in me, and them in I. I've had many personal experiences with Jesus and his followers. I would need a whole forum to explain in love, how he does so.

I DO NOT believe that Jesus will makes conscious decisions for me, or what's the point of free will?. That's why it's so hard to be Christ-like. What would the world be like if we didn't have free will but still murdered, would children not be murdered? In a situation like that, people would notice immediately that this world was rigged. Do followers of the Christ not succumb to evil - just as non followers?.

I have read the bible, and it's not just little Johnny, it's 1000's upon 1000's of little Johnny's week in and week out.
I'm sorry but you are clearly deluded, but I still wish you peace.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join