It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
reply to post by yourmaker

So what makes you different than fanatical Christians? You have a different belief system and it ticks you off that there are so many who disagree with you. You can't stand it that someone will express themselves on their own PERSONAL Facebook page. The nerve of them!

The difference is the Mythology. I'm pointing out that they are wasting their time, they can express themselves anyway they want as they give me the same right, hence right now, or is it limited now?

Ahhh, I see, you are the all wise one. How could I have been so blind. No, in all actuality you are just a bully. You are just ranting against a group of individuals because they believe differently. That's it. There is nothing to your post beyond that.

If that's the label you want to give me then I will accept it and enhance it with "Bully with a Cause".

Let me ask you, did these individuals come to you and force you to read what they wrote? Did they hijack your computer? Or did you take it upon yourself to go looking for this information, allow yourself to get angry over what you read and then yell about how angry you are? Sounds like a personal issue to me.

It's so funny how you guys can't see what is wrong with this.
Letting them believe in something false is worse then letting them believe in nothing!

Never has been a God and never will be. But am I so arrogant to say that others can't believe in God? No, as it doesn't change who I am. My parents are religious and they respect my beliefs. Do they pray for me? I'm sure they do. But the way I see is there is no divine being that is going to try and influence me and it makes them feel better. A win-win for me.

I am sensitive to the fact there is no God and that people blindly waste their efforts on false endeavours.
And are so lost to the idea they can't see it all for what it is. It influenced me enough to write this thread..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have been down and out of work for a while the church has helped me all they can.
I don't know how I am going to pay my rent this month or if I will find a job soon.
But I know one thing, Jesus will come through for me somehow. He allways does and allways will.
Why and how you might ask? I'll tell you. Because of FAITH.

Peace be with you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

When I read or hear stuff from bigots like you(If you have a problem with Jesus, why make a thread about Jesus? I don' like(believe) Muhammad and surprise surprise, I never wrote a thread about him) I am reminded of the value of Deuteronomy, the story of the Half Israeli, Half Egyptian who got his rocks off by insulting the Israeli's religious/ spiritual beliefs.

But perhaps it is a control issue? You feel that other people are an extension of yourself, so you feel that other people ought to think and act in a manner you demand of them. Either way, because of people like you, the age of tolerance is going to come to an abrupt end. So continue to have fun throwing stones and saying whatever you think will cause others the most psychological/emotional damage.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ignore religious stuff

there's no need for hate...

look at it as one less thing you have to worry about
put it behind you
forget about it
just let it go
be free

...and move on

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Can someone arrest Jesus/God for animal abuse/neglect?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well when you can come up with a way that life began that you can prove then you might have a case to deny Jesus . A true proven way that life of any kind started on earth which was a sterile molten rock formed in the voids of a sterile inhospitable medium called space > All life forms have DNA within a living cell and neither the cell or the DNA occur randomly in any environment much less as a living cell from which life can mutate or evolve .
So your best bet is Jesus . If you had read the bible you would see that the predicament the world is in today is told to be coming at the end times . A couple of TIME STAMPS that nails down how close we are to the time of the Great Tribulation are ; Israel becoming a nation after 2000 years Ezekiel 37 , The up and coming war of GOG and Magog in Ezekiel 38 coming very soon , the Mark of the Beast Revelations 13 verse 16 & 17 this could only be facilitated by the advent of the Internet , the description of the Atomic Bomb called a plague poured out on those that comes against Israel Zachariah 14 verse12 this could only be an atomic bomb see Hiroshima pictures .
Very soon we will know for sure , but it will be too late to make a decision then .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm tired of Jesus Christ.

You are tired of Jesus but you have never met Him.

You are tired of the only perfect man that has ever lived yet you do not KNOW Him.

You ask: "WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN????????????"

Ever thought of asking HIM?

Hellooooo.... might be a good time to get a clue...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Can someone arrest Jesus/God for animal abuse/neglect?

Hate to break it to ya...

He WAS arrested and executed for YOUR sins.

He was perfect, so that YOU could be perfected.

He suffered so that YOU wouldn't have to...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know how frustrating it is to see all of these messages bombard you on a constant basis.

Listen, I'm a Catholic, and I tend to do a lot of thinking about a wide variety of subjects. Anyways, I just wanted to say that a lot of these people are enthusiastic about their faith, and to be honest, I truly envy them as I would love if my faith was that strong. But yes, it does get annoying and in a way, contradicts what the bible says on the subject:

Matthew 6:5-

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward."

Matthew 6:6-
"But you, when you pray, enter into your closet, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father which is in secret; and your Father which sees in secret shall reward you openly."

So, not only is it annoying, it is a little counter-productive, according to the Bible. I'm not the typical Christian who runs around throwing his hands up in the air and singing praises in public, nor do I blindly attack others with different beliefs. Do I have faults like anyone else? Of course. Am I perfect? Not even close. Getting a bit off track... my point is, these people think they are doing good, and they don't mean to offend or annoy, they passionately believe they are doing good by spreading God's word or by openly praying, etc. Complex times we're living in. No one gets along, and everyone disagrees. I'm holding out for the First Secret of Medjugorje, and hope to God (for real) that it will come to pass. That's a very interesting topic I highly recommend some of you check out if you get the chance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Smoke82

Your relationship with Jesus is whats important not theirs . Many who put on a show will walk away from Jesus when soon the Mark of the Beast is put into force . There will be an electronic money which will have to be accessed by an authorized card, chip or scan of some sort .They will chose their possessions and ability to buy things over Jesus .Some people are really moved by Jesus as well .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Mate I'm with ya ! I have to agree 100% I too am well tired of it all

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The thing that a sinner does not understand is some of the more less looked at things in the bible,,

Im talking about the remission of sins, the being made into a new creature, not fashioned by the ways of the world. The lively hope. Faith in Jesus and accepting him as your personal savior means you have the holy spirit, without it none of these things will ever happen, and the reason you go to hell, which let me tell you its a very real place, is because God really does accept nothing but absolute righteousness, your inequity would cause you to literally burn away in his presence.

Everything in life, his creation confirms all the things in the Bible, because it is the literal book of life.

Being a Christian now its both sad and amusing to see the anger and frustration of trying to understand something so simple because your living in a life of well, sin.

If you would turn away from your ways and be healed, im serious that's all it takes,

John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Yes you will burn in hell for all eternity ....................(but he loves you)! Go figure!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OP, there's a terrific little movie out there called "The Man From Earth" written by Bill Bixby who wrote a few Star Trek episodes and other science fiction. Last I looked, the movie is on Netflix for the streaming. It gives another view of the possible beginning of the Jesus myth.

And myth it is, right up there with Santa Claus, the Tooth Bunny and the Easter Fairy. There's something very odd about the human race that so many seem to need a greater power than themselves to get through the day, but it doesn't bode well for those who are faced, sooner or later, with reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Hes not a myth he really did what he did, and he is who he is,

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You don't try to know him, so because of that you cant.

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I can't stand atheists, but I can't seem to find my rant. hmm...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If people choose to feel inferior, it's no skin off my back, they have made their choice.

Or should I say someone made their choice for them?

The 'god' that I know doesn't need me to worship him. My god is nature and since I am part of nature, I too am god. The god of the bible is nature as well, if you read it in the right context.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I've been stabbed, shot at, robbed, raped, beaten, experienced emotional. sexual, and physical abuse at the hands of family, friends and the people around me. lived through various drug addictions, watched those around me succumb to drug and alcohol addictions, my uncle is 350 plus pounds, has a hernia, won't put down the bottle and is going to die, my dad and his dad don't speak, nor does my dad and his brother, life is # and I'm supposed to thank jesus for the things I did, and I overcame. # you, jesus didn't give me #, and God if he does everything sure handed me some #ty #ing cards, but again it came down to me I did it. # jesus, and # all you christian #s who have judged me and my family.

Life is a bitch, so get tough or get the # out. Jesus isn't going to help you, and god isn't watching over waiting to invite you into his palace. Demons exist, as do angels, aliens, ghosts and interdimensionals but I have yet to see one ounce of jesus or this christian god you quacks speak of.

I'm happy to meet a like minded individual sick of this facade. Stop living in the 1st century.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
To the original poster and the poster above me. Considering 80+% of the world is religious in some way , we are some how delusional? Honestly , from the way you two express hate , you may be the ones who are delusional. You have no evidence what so ever proving God isn't not real. I mean absolutely 0 evidence. Wouldn't be surprised to see either one of you commit an attrocity similar to that that theater shooting.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It could very well be that Jesus does NOT want to be called God, there is a very good possibility that he does indeed think it is abhorrent to call upon him as God !

I think Jesus is in a celestial area and seems to be the way and led an incredibly spiritual life.

But even Jesus thinks that bible has problems. That is if you take James E Padgett seriously and I really do.,
So you could be inspired,, There is a lot of information that is coming out from Sumerian Tablets that show that there is a very good chance that they had more knowledge and understanding of genesis that Moses could ever dream of. Now to the task of really translating those precious tablets correctly and not just through second hand that has been delivered through time.

I think even Jesus calls Adam and Eve "supposed parents". Makes since especially if the Adamu were created in groups and not just one Adam.
That Eve from Adams rib really was a DNA manipulation.

And that Jesus did heal Lazarus but he was in a coma state, Jesus I think wants it to be made known that he didn't raise him from the dead but from a coma type state. Jesus I think understands that he or anybody could not of healed Lazarus once the silver cord is completely broken. There truly is problems with the bible and Jesus is not happy about fundamentalist taking every word as if it is gospel. And if you meet Jesus there is a very good chance indeed that you'll find this to be true !

And that his second coming could be through his communication through James E Padgett. I think Jesus could of waited centuries to get the right person to communicate with through automatic writing. But many christian fundamentalist think that it is wrong. I think they are in grave error.

Plain and simple, Jesus does not want to be called God only the way to God's divine love.

James Padgett was a lawyer over 30 years and didn't receive any money for giving his communications with Jesus and The Celestials. James came from an orthodox methodist family and was orthodox until he communicated with Jesus. At least it seems very impressive to me that this really could be true.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join