It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

You are wasting your time on them . All that can happen is for them to cause doubt through other writings and such by which they deceive them selves . They don't want to believe , they have been indoctrinated by their parents and friends to hate good . Beer ,dope fast living and unnatural affections are their ways . Jesus convicts them . They know who Jesus is but they can't stand to be corrected , convicted or confronted . They wouldn't even be discussing it if they were not really concerned about the consequences . Everybody tries to create their own world where they as an individual are the center of the world and nothing can fret them . Some call it Laa Laa land .

What an ignorant comment. As a Christian, you should know that people who partook in "Beer ,dope fast living and unnatural affections" were precisely the type of people Christ ministered to and spent a good portion of his time with.

Come down off YOUR cross, and embrace HIS.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I only ask for some sort of proof...Your the one claiming knowledge I know you can not prove...Check mate

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by NoGod
I am a hard core anti-theist. I use reason and logic to try to figure out the big questions

Reason and logic will NEVER give you the truth when everything you are basing them on are lies and false data. Once everything you believe is a LIE, reason will do NOTHING for you. "If you get sick do you go to the hospital or god"?

Skepticism can be a good thing because lies are EVERYWHERE. Its questioning the truth that gets us into trouble."you will only find peace in truth becuse truth is unchangable"

The real hidden agenda of the Illuminati is to distract, obfuscate, and feed falsehoods with biased reasoning and logic. Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible."It only makes sence you believe in god and illuminati neither you can prove"

The world is FULL of deceived people who stagger through life believing lie after lie WONDERING why nothing makes any sense..."So you can make sence of things I can not please explaine and dont cop out and say its gods will when things go bad,I look for reason beyond beliefe"

Atheism is their primary weapon and it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda. Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth."Athiesm Im am an ANTI THEIST the reason I claim to be anti theist is so inteligent people dont confuse me with people like you who dont question enough"

Satan is "god of this world" and the Cabalists goal is to destroy Christianity and all of civilization and have a world without God. This is why the Illuminati use religion in secret so effectively as a form of mind control to brainwash and control the world. "Again I agree to disagree there is NO GOD we are organisms just like bugs theres no compassion in the animal kingdom no love from no god and you know something theres no holywars,I think they have a lot more figured out then most humans,and again im sure youll take it back to illuminati good luck and I dont hate you for your beliefes I think there great for you and make you who you are.Just please keep our silly thoughts and self beliefes to OURSELFS Thats where they belong anyways:Best of luck to you~Eric"

edit on 24-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatscrilla

nah im all good its just a big scam

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

that is just the lamest thing ive ever heard, i could care less about stars, and honestly i dont even know what the hell they do, do i get a free t shirt or a trip somewhere? lol
people who dont believe in religions dont proclaim love thy neighbor and then blow them up , dont profess to turn other cheack then smash person in face. the point is why even say you believe in a religion that suposedly breed love, yet people act jus tlike they arent in that said religion when it come time for them to get something they need out of another, just like the christians that had slaves, beat them, and strung them up on trees in america and treated them like dogs or worse, property! or other religions that believe in "honor killing" please, no freakin honor in that at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by DeadSeraph

that is just the lamest thing ive ever heard, i could care less about stars, and honestly i dont even know what the hell they do, do i get a free t shirt or a trip somewhere? lol
people who dont believe in religions dont proclaim love thy neighbor and then blow them up , dont profess to turn other cheack then smash person in face. the point is why even say you believe in a religion that suposedly breed love, yet people act jus tlike they arent in that said religion when it come time for them to get something they need out of another, just like the christians that had slaves, beat them, and strung them up on trees in america and treated them like dogs or worse, property! or other religions that believe in "honor killing" please, no freakin honor in that at all.

What the hell are you even talking about?

First of all, If I cared about stars I'd be authoring threads like this, and wracking them up like a con artist in vegas.

Secondly, What are you even talking about? People who don't believe in God blow each other up all the time. Maybe you should read a history book? You know? Communists? "Religion is the Opiate of the masses"?

Finally, Christians don't believe in honor killing. You're talking about Muslims. Get your preconceived ideas straight before you attempt to attack a philosophy you know nothing about.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Just a little more...
Jesus walked the earth healing the sick, feeding the hungry and saying stuff like - be nice.
THE END

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Praise Jesus! All power and glory to God our creator whose mercy endures forever. He teaches us that we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. He teaches us to turn and offer the other cheek to those who wish to smite us. Praise Jesus our loving and peaceful savior. Peace brother..may your anger turn to love for your fellow, fallible and ever so errored human beings. Hey yourmaker....Love you

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The phrase "Jesus still loves you" bugs me as much as the rest of you.

It should be "I still love you."

That is what Our Savior commanded.

Using Christ to justify sin is also wrong and fills me with sadness. We should love pedophiles and drunk drivers as much as the rest of our neighbors, but we should not justify or tolerate their behavior. That is why places like prison exist.

What Christ did was offer Gentiles and Jews alike a chance at redemption in God's eyes. Jesus was a man, like you or me, but He was a man with the Spirit of God inside of His flesh. He was born without the sin of Adam, because His father was God. He offered us all the ability to be "born again" with the Spirit he was given, by His sacrifice on the cross. Jesus was a man without sin, yet he suffered the penalty specifically prepared as punishment for sin, death. God raised him up after three days of separation, and by so doing, erased the punishment of death for sin. (You don't have to believe me, I'm just saying.)

However, as for the pedophiles and murderers, salvation is offered to everyone, but few will choose it. Only those who truly love God with all of their being will be considered righteous. Because worse than the use of Christ for justifying sin, are those who use the perceived absence of God as an excuse for sin.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I still want to be around when someone says, "Jesus died for your sins."

I will then walk straight up to them and say, "Thanks a lot man, I was reading that book. Why'd you have to go and ruin the ending?"

And then I'll walk away.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I happen to love me some Jesus, it his his "followers" I am not a fan of.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If you ask me Jesus was a very enlightened individual, who at the time was a threat to certain "powers', who then ended up distorting his message (intentionally) to promote guilt and further misrepresenting his original "teachings".
edit on 8-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm tired of Jesus Christ. Makes me want to take his name in vain then slam my face on a wall.
To me it is just absolutely crazy some of the things I read about him.
They say to let people believe what they want, okay you do that but i'm going to let you know,
it hurts watching people piss their lives away on a meaningless manipulative ploy.

I typed Jesus into facebook public posts which I shouldn't have, but because my curiousity was piqued at just how many people this very second were thinking or talking about Jesus.

Pictures of "like if jesus is the only way to heaven" comments "jesus your love is amazing"

WTF YOU PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL!!! SERIOUSLY FREAKIN DELUSIONAL.

"Jesus Gave Up His Life That You And I Can Be Free From Sin..."
These people have been infected with a social disease.

"Even if the world deserts me, I have Jesus. I have it all by the grace of God"
No you won't.

I know it pisses off christians to hear people like me come out of the shadows and speak their minds, but I don't care anymore how sensitive I should be, some things are just absolutely wrong.

You don't try and justify pedophiles touching kids? Why? because it's WRONG.

"just wakin' up...thank god for jesus...30+hours of sleep=a good work week for mee....."

WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN????????????

It's like Christians feel they can justify any stupid thing with Jesus.

And it just keeps updating constantly. Line after line about Jesus......

It's actually scary as hell knowing your surrounded by these people, I don't care how nice you are, this stuff has to go sooner rather then later..

/end rant.

Hey m8 ,you know this has cheered up my night n put a smile on my face,,i couldn't agree more !!!

If people haven't the ability or the balls to take life head on then they need their myths and fairy tales,,their mythic comfort blanket that's tells them actually it's fine there's a celestial referee seeing all the good things you do and keeping score for after the grave but isn't it time to let it go now folks !!!

And i'm sorry but if you need a 2000 year old book to tell you whats right and wrong them it seems to me you don't have the moral courage to decide that for yourself !!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Pictures of "like if jesus is the only way to heaven" comments "jesus your love is amazing"

They are madder than a moongoose and a snake walking down the marriage isle togther.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You know,that could be,because most people are confined in a prison of their own perception.I never hated him,he just was,nt very relevant to my life,for many years,and i stepped away from Christianity completely by this time.Now,here's the astounding thing-when i stopped believing as i was taught,and took a leap of Un-faith in Christianity,the Trinity as presented to us since we were kids-is when i Really met Him.
The entity Yahushua.
Who dont care that i follow my own intuitive shamanistic path.Who dont care that i will defend and respect the rights of gays and lesbians.Who dont care that i cuss sometimes.Who dont care that i questioned much in the Bible,and basically discarded it,except as a clue to our True origins,and the pracical wisdom of Proverbs-
They had Zero Tolerance for idiots back then

I found that he dont mind me posting funny Jesus-pix,and he even punked me recently-only given his extreme good nature,it had a Wonderful and beneficial outcome(personal stuff)
We talk.He replies in ways he knows i would recognise.He has a delightful sense of humor,he is a good sport and a fun guy.
He is a protector,and my brother.
Best of all,he sees the true feelings and intent of your heart-your essence,at soul core level,and if that's ok with him,he really dont give two hoots if you decide to spend your life with some-one of the same gender,or dont go to church.He only cares about whether You care about others.
Ive gone to church in the past two years on occasion with a lovely elderly lady,a dear friend who has since passed on,and took his Communion-not because i believe its required by him,or because i thought for one moment my presence or absence in church mattered to him either way,but because it was for me,a tangible way to connect and a beautiful gesture..Like giving him a hug in the metaphysical,but in the physical,expressed in this ritual.
I can only speak for myself,as he pertains to my journey as a soul-to Me,individually,but i had to leave the religion of which he is the cornerstone-leave behind all "taught" beliefs and indoctrinations-to find my true relationship with him.A dear brother.A protector,a confidante.With a delightful and mischievous sense of humour.Its because of the attitudes +hypocrisies of a lot of his "followers" that a lot of people think he's this judgemental asshole.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm tired of Jesus Christ. Makes me want to take his name in vain then slam my face on a wall.
To me it is just absolutely crazy some of the things I read about him.
They say to let people believe what they want, okay you do that but i'm going to let you know,
it hurts watching people piss their lives away on a meaningless manipulative ploy.

I typed Jesus into facebook public posts which I shouldn't have, but because my curiousity was piqued at just how many people this very second were thinking or talking about Jesus.

"Jesus Gave Up His Life That You And I Can Be Free From Sin..."
These people have been infected with a social disease.

"Even if the world deserts me, I have Jesus. I have it all by the grace of God"
No you won't.

I know it pisses off christians to hear people like me come out of the shadows and speak their minds, but I don't care anymore how sensitive I should be, some things are just absolutely wrong.

You don't try and justify pedophiles touching kids? Why? because it's WRONG.

"just wakin' up...thank god for jesus...30+hours of sleep=a good work week for mee....."

WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN????????????

It's like Christians feel they can justify any stupid thing with Jesus.

And it just keeps updating constantly. Line after line about Jesus......

It's actually scary as hell knowing your surrounded by these people, I don't care how nice you are, this stuff has to go sooner rather then later..

/end rant.

Why? What did Jesus do to you? I went to a school in a town which was well-known for its having more churches than stop signs (literally!) You can't get more religious than that. I always questioned things, even in Sunday school, and would later say I didn't believe in God. I was made fun of a little I suppose, and maybe a few people didn't like me for it I suppose, but so what? I went through a lot worse before and since due to other things.

So, why rant against Christianity? Because your parents made you go to church every Sunday? If they did, blame your parents. As for Church, you don't have to go. As for Christian music, you don't have to listen. As for Christian videos and websites, you don't have to watch or read. I really do not understand this complaint at all.

I am not Christian but I like Christian morals being taught to kids, and I have enjoyed (as we all have) living in modern society, which came about thanks to these very morals. I do enjoy Christmas, including Christmas music (even baby Jesus songs.) Whether I believe it's true, partly true or just myth, it doesn’t matter to me. It comes down to beliefs and morals which are very healthy for us as individuals and as cultures.

edit on 9-12-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
Because your parents made you go to church every Sunday? If they did, blame your parents.

I had parents??

I am not Christian but I like Christian morals being taught to kids

Like lying?
edit on 10-12-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
Because your parents made you go to church every Sunday? If they did, blame your parents.

I had parents??

I am not Christian but I like Christian morals being taught to kids

Like lying?
edit on 10-12-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

I was trying to make some kind of sense out of this.

Lying? Like Santa Claus? Bah humbug huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm 2 years older now and this all seems silly to me now.

It was more or less a rant about my past.
I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for Christians lying to me, but the way I went about it was childish.=

Emotionally driven rant this one was. While I do hope religions eventually change or fade fundamentally, it is something they will have to do by themselves, not with people such as myself 2 years ago getting annoyed by it

Sorry ATS.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like you have to much time on your hands to spend so much of it caring what other people think about.

You will never rid the world of Christianity, do you not see what is so obvious?

The more you and people like you gripe/whine/complain about how horrible Christianity is the more people will cling to it. Not only that but lately I see more Christians popping up than I do anything else (in US anyways), why? because all the hate, makes it appear that the words they have been saying and taking from the book are coming true. The more people try and take it away the more people will look into all the scriptures that fit. "Oh no, it says people will condemn Christianity....it is happening, all around what are we to do"?, oh I know...gather in numbers, get their word out etc..

I really mean nothing hurtful towards Christians, I actually really enjoy the company of those who follow their Bible. Good, kind, forgiving, and generous, I can not see what is not to like about that at all.

So what, they believe Jesus walked on water, they believe him to be the Messiah....how does that actually hurt you?

Besides, what the hell ever happened to live and let live? I like religion/s, they make conversations more engaging, interesting and sometimes downright fun, much more preferred than the same boring hate filled conversation those who hate them have to offer up. I prefer to live in a world where we are all entitled to think for ourselves.

Whether or not a God gave me/us free will or it simply is what it is...i'll take it over being told what to think any and everyday.
edit on 22-7-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join