It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
You don't have to read all of that Jesus stuff.

You know that right?

thats not the point, it shouldn't even exist the way it does.. you're telling me to ignore it, how can I when it's ingrained into our society's culture??

On the other hand, people like you are ingrained into our society as well and I still have to deal with the likes of you daily. Where's my relief? Who the hell made you so important that you shouldn't have to deal with life's unpleasantries? Get over it, child, and grow up while you're at it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

You know that right?

thats not the point, it shouldn't even exist the way it does.. you're telling me to ignore it, how can I when it's ingrained into our society's culture??

On the other hand, people like you are ingrained into our society as well and I still have to deal with the likes of you daily.

You have to deal with "the likes of me" ? wtf is that supposed to mean?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh how the heathen do rage against God . These same people rage against their supposedly antiquated parents also even though they still live with or off of them . Their knees will bend before the Lord soon . Lets see them rage then . So sad .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I won't comment on the religion itself but I always find it funny how Christians tend to hate more than they love. If I remember some of the lessons from catholic school, God sees all and loves all and asks that we love and turn to the other cheek or something like that. In other words, we should care more about each other than hate but hate seems to exist so much within these people. I don't know too much, but it is certainly an observation on my part.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
I won't comment on the religion itself but I always find it funny how Christians tend to hate more than they love. If I remember some of the lessons from catholic school, God sees all and loves all and asks that we love and turn to the other cheek or something like that. In other words, we should care more about each other than hate but hate seems to exist so much within these people. I don't know too much, but it is certainly an observation on my part.

I don't see this hate you speak of in the Christians who posted here alone. Let's observe some more, and really look to see who post hate. Try me! Show me hate in anyone here claiming to be Christian. Not saying, hate isn't in our hearts - just saying... Show me someone! You also seem to have your thought made up, as to whom WE are. You also refer us to

these people

What are you really saying?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
thou shalt not pass! wait... for where art thou romeo! no that's wrong too.. um.. repent my son or burn in hell for all eternity! close enough.

jesus christ!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by blahblah454

Free-will is a double edged sword. With decisions also come consequences. For someone who obviously isn't a fan of being judged, you sure like dishing out the judgement.

I never said I didn't like to be judged, people can do as they please. I am also pretty sure telling someone to put down their crack pipe is not a judgement.
"Hey you, only cross the road when the cross symbol is on!"
"STOP JUDGING ME!!"

"Hey man, put down that crack pipe!"
"Stop your infernal judgements!"

"Hey you, love your neighbour and do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
"No!! All these homos and jews are going straight to hell! Get off my lawn!!"

See where I am going with this?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Seriously though...

Get some help. What good is it doing you to get so worked up, angry, etc over someone else's beliefs? Does it benefit you in any way, shape, or form? No? Then let it go.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I read the dark side of all this fanaticism your alluding to.

We skipped about 150 years in our world history class in college, so I went back to read it.
After Martin Luther started Protestantism there were 150 years of war all across the continent of Europe.
I'm certain it was because the catholics said the protestants would go to hell for not believing in the pope
and the protestants said the catholics would go to hell since they were so blasted corrupt. They were so corrupt in fact, that the protestants were willing to fight for 150 years with the catholics, who were equally loyal to the idea of killing all the 'infedels' is the real word, they called them heretics, lying to each other, sueing for peace so they could murder the generals at the peace talks on both sides, elating the pope at the time when the catholics did it,
JUST to have an alternative to the catholic but poo that said give us a donation or we'll tell you your going to hell and all your family with you since you can't afford to baptise your baby or donate for a confession.

THANK GOD the protestants did that or there would have been nothing to raise the bar for the catholics and we'd all be dribbling mindless doo doo with not an ounce of truth to it since we'd all still be catholic and the catholics would have nothing to make them be godly like the concept of 'if we don't have a minimum standard then we'll loose all our donations to the protestants'.

You know,
being able to see that in total truth the statement is made that man has ever faithfully followed the but - poo and gone to war, killed each other, lied, believed garbbage, been stuipd, wasted his life, all because he's been genetically engineered from the time of Atlantis going to the dark side to be dumb enough to be controlled,

I keep my sanity this way.

If it's true about all this Galactic Federation of Light stuff then there's hope, and I can enjoy my future.
If it's not true, then we'll have a revolution, and if we convince enough of the military of it before hand they might not be able to kill the whole world with super weapons and super diseases, maybe just 50%, and I like being a survivor if I'm in that 50% margine, so I can enjoy the future.
If we don't convince enough of the military of this in time, we'll all die, or at least I'm sure they'll haul me off for the things I've posted, and shoot me, and I can go to heaven, 'and see JESUS' or wahtever is there and enjoy the future.

But I've given up. I'm just awaiting what comes.
I pray, and God tells me it'll be ok,
I've developed a somewhat beginner's psychic sense, and telepathic sense, and when I talk to the trees and the grass (anything really, the Earth or just objects. Just look at the quantum physicicsts on youtube that found a consciousness field that permeates everything, which I think is what I'm tapping into in part when even inanimate objects seem to give off a telepathic message to me) I get feelings of humor, joy, that I'm loved, and that believe it or not these Pleiadians and Galactic Federation of Light types are the reason we've not had WW III yet even though a year ago they wanted it, and 8 months ago Alex Jones was up in arms about how it would happen 7 months and 3 weeks ago from now. I haven't heard anything really major at all. SOMETHING stopped it.
I ask these trees and things if and when mass arrests will happen, I get the response that that has been kept secret. But that it will happen, as the channelings state. I've even tried to have a telepathic connection with the supposed GFL orbiting our planet in their ships, and got the same thing told to me, all with a different feel to it depending on if it was a tree or the grass or my cat, just like each person has a different feel to them.

So I don't know,
but I'm glad to see it seems the rhetoric has cooled down some on this site, I stopped visiting GLP because everyone just curses and swears and baits and bites.

I personally think people are getting a bit nicer every passing month, and less combative to the things I say about what I read online. Heck, some of them accept it, and no one really attacks me for it anymore. I guess if there are energies of light comming from our galactic sun that could make us all behave a bit better as each month passes. Maybe the ecconomy is making people think of things besides their own but hole too. 'Gee, they've got it bad off maybe I should think about being nice sometimes since I have a job' and the like.

So I guess I'll post in a month or two again,
but yall take care now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You know that right?

Yeah, I can see that would be a problem for you given that Western Civilization was founded by J.C. You might just want to consider taking the good with the bad.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
the things i never understand about religion, christianity or not is

i cant think of one religion that hasn't caused death, either through wars, misconstrued hardcore views of own religion(aka stoning to death,snake biting) or mutilation of their childrens bodies in the name of god oh yah lets not also forget how many scientific endeavors were destroyed OR NEVER FOLLOWED becuase of religion AWESOME!

with out money half of these institutions would not continue to exist and if any god really exist

WILL THE REAL GOD PLEASE STAND UP, PLEASE STAND UP

with all the death destruction, atrocities, horrific crimes against human nature and this planet, who cares if jc is coming back where are the rest of the so called gods, is jesus the only one that is suppose to save us,how do the rest of the religions deal with the crap going on in the world
i know Christianity is a big lie, just look at the pope, he rides around in BULLET PROOF/BOMB PROOF GLASS BUBBLE wow theres some faith for yah hahahahahahaha, the jews, they are trying to start ww3 so the precious temple will get destroyed then THEN THE TRUE MESSIAH wtf that means will be shown hahaha really?

and after about 15 years of private religious schooling i still dont get how people can believe in this crap any more than the easter bunny, actually i dont care what people believe in, just dont tell me about it ^^, and if you do , and i ask you to stop, stop, thats where most of the problem lies people just HAVE to keep telling you how great their beliefs are just because i tolerate homosexuals doesnt mean i want to experience a sausage where it doesnt belong,
the only conclusion i can come to is that religion exist becuase...get this... its the best f ing scapegoat out there!! awe someone raped and shot your baby in the head, oh its not the devil, its just god testing you ROFL or god only give you what you can handle, great now tell that to the dead raped kid, oh yah that doesnt matter either cause its in good hands now roflstomp
if we all spent more time believing in ourselves and each other the human race as a whole would already be off the freakin planet by now AND MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

i cant think of one religion that hasn't caused death, either through wars, misconstrued hardcore views of own religion(aka stoning to death,snake biting) or mutilation of their childrens bodies in the name of god oh yah lets not also forget how many scientific endeavors were destroyed OR NEVER FOLLOWED becuase of religion AWESOME!

with out money half of these institutions would not continue to exist and if any god really exist

with all the death destruction, atrocities, horrific crimes against human nature and this planet, who cares if jc is coming back where are the rest of the so called gods, is jesus the only one that is suppose to save us,how do the rest of the religions deal with the crap going on in the world
i know Christianity is a big lie, just look at the pope, he rides around in BULLET PROOF/BOMB PROOF GLASS BUBBLE wow theres some faith for yah hahahahahahaha, the jews, they are trying to start ww3 so the precious temple will get destroyed then THEN THE TRUE MESSIAH wtf that means will be shown hahaha really?

and after about 15 years of private religious schooling i still dont get how people can believe in this crap any more than the easter bunny, actually i dont care what people believe in, just dont tell me about it ^^, and if you do , and i ask you to stop, stop, thats where most of the problem lies people just HAVE to keep telling you how great their beliefs are just because i tolerate homosexuals doesnt mean i want to experience a sausage where it doesnt belong,
the only conclusion i can come to is that religion exist becuase...get this... its the best f ing scapegoat out there!! awe someone raped and shot your baby in the head, oh its not the devil, its just god testing you ROFL or god only give you what you can handle, great now tell that to the dead raped kid, oh yah that doesnt matter either cause its in good hands now roflstomp
if we all spent more time believing in ourselves and each other the human race as a whole would already be off the freakin planet by now AND MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

Hilarious. Because people who don't believe in God NEVER kill people, amirite? Stalin, etc... nope. Communist's. Never mind the fact they were also atheists.

Some mod should rename this thread "How to wrack up stars on ATS - 101".

Pathetically short sighted and small minded bull# through out.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I get what you are saying op. Most of my relatives are on facebook and so I thought it would be a nifty idea to start a family reunion site to have periodic meetings, have dinner, get caught up. This is the only reason I was on facebook other than my niece getting me to be allies with her on one of those stupid flash games.

It was a blast, we shared old photos of the family, got acquainted with people's children I have never met. Until one day one cousin joins and fills the board up with anti-gay sermon videos. Instead of speaking to me privately about being the "gay cousin" he does all this passive aggressive nonsense.

Pretty much this was targeted at me and if wanted to hear these kind of sermons I would be at a church that preaches this or on the Westboro Baptist website. Besides that the family reunion dinners were often buried where other family could not find them and they nagged me privately to re-confirm dates and such. They were there but, one had to dig though about 3 pages of sermons.

I started the group and just eventually handed ownership of the group over to a nice female cousin and bowed out. Since then the group has pretty much disbanded. It isn't that I don't think people can believe in Jesus but, to use him as a weapon to make yourself appear more holy and cause disharmony at the wrong time is annoying.

edit on 25/7/12 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

No one is forced to hand out stars, I haven't given one out. You're such a whiner.

Just like me, when it comes to Jesus.

edit on 25-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The only problem I see here is your lack of tolerance for the beliefs of others. You don't have to believe in Jesus, It doesn't hurt me in any way, it doesn't ruin my day or make me mad. You want to know why? Because I think that everyone is entitled to either believe or not believe. It's not my place to judge those who do...but it seems to me that you think it IS your place.

Why are you getting yourself so wound up over something that has zero affect on your life ?

link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

Hilarious. Because people who don't believe in God NEVER kill people, amirite? Stalin, etc... nope. Communist's. Never mind the fact they were also atheists.

IT IS FUNNY BECAUSE ATHEIST DONT SAY HEY LOVE YOUR BROTHER, THEN KILL HIM, your the small minded one and where did i say athiest dont kill or harm? and who said i was an athiest? and wow really showed me up one point out of the many hahah

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
Why are you getting yourself so wound up over something that has zero affect on your life ?

because it DID have an effect on my life... you think you can narrow everyone's life like that?
simply generalize anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

What? It ruins your day to see someone write about Jesus? I mean, honestly, how does it TRULY affect your life?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatscrilla

Originally posted by OpenEars123
I have read the bible, and it's not just little Johnny, it's 1000's upon 1000's of little Johnny's week in and week out.
I'm sorry but you are clearly deluded, but I still wish you peace.

I firmly believe that when our young one's go(Not All), that there is no need to mourn, they will be with the father Jesus - As they are the least sinful beings among us. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the spirit. I believe that some young children may possess evil spirits or bad energy. In a world, where every man, won't make it through the gates of heaven(for obvious reasons), you would let yourself be side-tracked by the death, that is of this world. I understand that what's happening to our children is a shaking revelation or(how you might see it
a Christianity Task Force issue. In order to stop all this pain and suffering, we must all work together for the good of each other - and trust me, don't think that doesn't involve getting in-touch with Jesus!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can -
and wisdom to know the difference. Proverbs 3, 5-6.

*Sighhhhhhh* What a surprise.. I'm done here.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So what are you going to do - start killing Christians? People like you should probably keep your opinions to yourself.

The very fact that you went searching for the name of Jesus on facebook indicates that the problem rests solely with you, and with your hardened perception of what Christianity is.

Christians aren't perfect, same as everyone else on the planet. Some Christians do talk nonsense and then justify it with platitudes regarding Jesus, but not all of them do that.

Why don't you go and read something by CS Lewis, such as Mere Christianity, and then make an informed decision about whether you were right to lump all Christians into one basket...

Get a grip - you started this, so man up and finish it properly.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join