It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rave parties in the middle east? is al-queda "the base" trying to liberate us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I just hit me while whatching rt. Are freedom fighters all over the world trying to send signals to the american public that there is worldwide revolution going down? Do you get a vibe that aliens are going to land in the middle east very soon? Like in the next 30 days? We should be have having raves in all the hotpsots were there.is fighting and the base is invited. Spacegirl from russia, dj orion from stuck on earth' frankie bones should bee there too. Techno, jungle and house, rap hip hop and definatally some arabic belly dancers and a.ton of.xtc. its.really simple.people.pick.one.world.war 3 or world wide.rave parties die in mushroom cloud or go to one the 2012 rave for peace.parties.and do mushroom and hang out with your brothers from another mother. I am tired of peoplw telling me i have.to look under my couch and. Behind my christmas tree for al-queda when its.the.united.states shadow.govt.is the.ones.we.should be worries about. You know the ones who have bowls.of.coc aine.and heroin next to there bed and tells.everyone else.drugs are bad.and steal trillion from the.public.then build. Nuclear.shielded underground.cities.for.themsleves. lets throw a rave in iran called.world.war 3 and then lets warch the.cia.nsa have a heart atrack when a bunch of.rich elite bankera kids.actaully fly into iran to go to this.rave.party. -mr.e. el presidente of ąmun the american underground.
I am more.scared.of.the.govt.then.terrorists. come with me.and rave in the middle.east.before.its.to late.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Are you a bot or are you using siri to type?

None of this really made any sense whatsoever in the least (smash myself in the head with a rock kind of way) by the way...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Who is with me. What would be.the.best name.for this rave party world.war 3 or culuture cash. Security.and logistic.for.this event would be a.nightmare. do you think the cia or massad would try to bomb or poison kids ans blame it on terrorists? They could always.poison a batch.of.xtc with anthrax or something a blame al-quida. Or ki
Kidnapa bunch of ravers.

edit on 23-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: s

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
Who is with me. What would be.the.best name.for this rave party world.war 3 or culuture cash. Security.and logistic.for.this event would be a.nightmare. do you think the cia or massad would try to bomb or poison kids ans blame it on terrorists? They could always.poison a batch.of.xtc with anthrax or something a blame al-quida. Or lidnap a bunch of ravers.

So in other words you are a bot.

Gotcha!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

.......Yeah, spot on.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Sorry im.typing.on my andriod and it.suck but. Do you get the message im trying to send we have a.chance.to stop somethi.g very bad from happening. World pea ce or world.war and its.starts with raves for peace in the middle. Hairs on my arms and chills thinking of the implications actually pulling of a stunt like this. the shadow govt would have a.#.fit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol he's most likely using a text-to-speech, or is currently "out of it" enough to not care about proper grammar.

to the OP - call it PLUR.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

Im moving of the phone to the.computer for better grammer

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Swype does put a lot of extra periods into what i'm texting too

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Wow, I'm glad my 10 inch does a better job ! It's a PITA but I spend more time typing on that. And I make more typos on the PC.

Umm, as to what you said in the OP... Youwaa?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yes and the Aliens come from planet Mok Moon, where there is peace, there is love, and there is extacy, and they kick it old school.

But you no we aren't meant to exist in the outside world.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
Who is with me. What would be.the.best name.for this rave party world.war 3 or culuture cash. Security.and logistic.for.this event would be a.nightmare. do you think the cia or massad would try to bomb or poison kids ans blame it on terrorists? They could always.poison a batch.of.xtc with anthrax or something a blame al-quida. Or ki
dnap a bunch of ravers.

edit on 23-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

Don't worry too much about the CIA & Mossad, to keep them happy you just have to make sure you have their favourite old school techno act playing. They love ''DyeWitness" , favourite track "We are observing your earth"

edit on 23-7-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I have to get ready.for work but i will.def be continuning this.coversationater on my reg computer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Well.then we must invite.or.play.those.tracks.as.well.to keep them buisy. Lets.say.this.did happen would. The.state.department issue.warning.not to travel.to.the.rave.for peace summit in the.streets.of.tehran or.ome.the nuke.sites. and would they be issuing.terror warnings.they have info its.goingto be acts of.terror to prevent people.from.going to the.event?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Im not sure whats weirder, the OP's subject matter or the fact that i can actually understand what he's trying to say....

Aliens bro......aliens.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If alot.of.people.went.would the.media.even cover.it? I bet we.would get 5 star treatment from the irainian govt. Image that.isreali raver.and palestinian ravers dancing in the streets. We must not let.this happen. Threat level alpha.
edit on 23-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: spell

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I really can't tell if you're trying to be funny or not...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Oh and just in case cia nsa or other shadow groups aree monitering this. I didnt forget the time you abducucted me from a rave in nyc and threw me in a car and took my blood. I did not forget how you killed 3000 of my people on 9/11 i know who the bad guys are now and i am comming.for you and i bring a couple of my friends.to the.fight.this time. Mr.e american underground
edit on 23-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: I

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Not being funny dead.serious. its time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Got to admit, the idea of Al-Qaeda being into raves and having a big bash down in the middle east tickles my funny bones...

I can see it now, all the Jihadis, previously pious, arrogant young braggarts, all donning white gloves, glow sticks and whistles, getting high as kites and getting down to some good old skool drum 'n' bass or hardcore...

Peace and love...This'll work, honest...

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Aliens... Sorry, got so tied up in the idea of raving Mujahadeen I forgot that an advanced, interstellar species would land in the middle of it and also don said white gloves, whistles....

Ah, ATS, you do cheer me up sometimes...
edit on 23/7/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join