It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please ban all guns from this world!!!!!!!! Warning graphic content.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Say guns are banned and confiscated all over the world, then destroyed, along with all equipment to make guns, and all raw and already formed metals(or any material that can be made into a gun) are so tightly regulated no one has the ability to make guns. On top of that all people with knowledge and means to make and design guns are are either bought out, or killed. Furthermore all documentation on the manufacture and design of guns is stricken from the archives. After all this we now live in a world without guns. Does murder stop? Does mass murder stop? Does WAR stop! Did anti-gun laws save lives, or did they change the way in which people are murdered and injured. Im sorry anti gun nuts your living in a dream world, but keep on dreaming see were that gets you. Come to think of it, banning guns will bring back the murderous art form of swordsmanship. I hope you get your way
The Blade is a An Elegant Weapon, For a More Civilized Age.

edit on 23-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Say guns are banned and confiscated all over the world, then destroyed, along with all equipment to make guns, and all raw and already formed metals(or any material that can be made into a gun) are so tightly regulated no one has the ability to make guns.

The ancient Chinese made guns. Unless we are going back to the stone age you be rid of them anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A great scene

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

yeah it doesn't take much more than a projectile, cylinder and means to project, but when ur working with such limited means a bow and arrow is a lot more efficient.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

no one has ever shown me how to make a gun. but i can, and have, made guns that are capable of killing.

You cannot erase it. To do so, you would have to destroy all traces of technology that would lead to rediscovering it, which would happen in a day or two.

This whole nonsense about guns....it is silly. There is no way anyone is taking any of mine away from me. I am not the guy you need to worry about though...unless you try to take any of my property. Guns included.

They are the one hedge I have against tyranny. They are the one thing I have that forces the "authority" to treat me with respect. It is the one thing that makes an officer think twice before just kicking my door in (even law abiding people have this happen to them).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Humans will find a way to defend/offend
The instinct to survive and prosper will win
Just think what you can do with bows, slingshots, javelins, wooden club
(imagining the comical poster of a caveman dragging a cave woman), poisoned arrows/darts etc etc. Banning guns would not solve the problem. There are so many accidents and deaths around the world not caused by guns but by common house hold goods such as knife, hammer, screw driver, gasoline, chemicals etc etc. Can we ban them all just because its the user of the goods and not the good itself that kills? I mean common folks. Alcohol, Cigarettes, automobiles etc etc all kill. Too much money, power, women can also kill
Its idiotic to think that banning guns will stop the killings.
edit on 23-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
Humans will find a way to defend/offend
The instinct to survive and prosper will win
Just think what you can do with bows, slingshots, javelins, wooden club
(imagining the comical poster of a caveman dragging a cave woman), poisoned arrows/darts etc etc. Banning guns would not solve the problem. There are so many accidents and deaths around the world not caused by guns but by common house hold goods such as knife, hammer, screw driver, gasoline, chemicals etc etc. Can we ban them all just because its the user of the goods and not the good itself that kills? I mean common folks. Alcohol, Cigarettes, automobiles etc etc all kill. Too much money, power, women can also kill
Its idiotic to think that banning guns will stop the killings.

thats the point of the thread, violence will always be

top topics

join