It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting back against the reptilian occupation of the planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Fact is stranger then fiction my friend.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

No one should believe anything without question! I knew this man he was an average kind of guy.
Three months before 9/11 he knocked on my door and looked like he was in a trance.
In a loud voice he spoke I am the voice of Jihad I said what the hell are you saying,are you ok?
I let him in the Door as he spoke I knew it wasn't him another voice was speaking in some other language.
One then revealed there were 4 of them using this mans body to communicate. Every detail about 9/11
I thought was crazy why? War will go on for years and years.He said much more,water turning black,fish going to die,birds are going to die hundreds of them,they are going to spray gas a kind of mustard like poison on us,move to higher ground protect my family I was in FL at the time. The gas will go up to 4.00 a gal and when it stays there will be a Marshall Law. there will be forced Vaccinations! He said a Black man will be president before a woman,he will be a one term President not sure about this,Gays will get married and it will start in some states first.he said christian religion is evil Godless but that god will love the pagans,witches,and gays!
He said go into hiding live quiet and get yourself ready,food and supply's. There will be a special plane that will kill like a lazier accuracy.the Illuminate are the Evil ones and the Anunnaki are the good ones come here to save us
The rest is personal but can tell you I am a very gifted with clairvoyance in many ways. I even worked as a crime solver with the police. And i have seen the Illuminati they are reptilian it is through the Ethric body I can see them float morph in and out in dark twisted shapes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No one should believe anything without question! I knew this man he was an average kind of guy.
Three months before 9/11 he knocked on my door and looked like he was in a trance.
In a loud voice he spoke I am the voice of Jihad I said what the hell are you saying,are you ok?
I let him in the Door as he spoke I knew it wasn't him another voice was speaking in some other language.
One then revealed there were 4 of them using this mans body to communicate. Every detail about 9/11
I thought was crazy why? War will go on for years and years.He said much more,water turning black,fish going to die,birds are going to die hundreds of them,they are going to spray gas a kind of mustard like poison on us,move to higher ground protect my family I was in FL at the time. The gas will go up to 4.00 a gal and when it stays there will be a Marshall Law. there will be forced Vaccinations! He said a Black man will be president before a woman,he will be a one term President not sure about this,Gays will get married and it will start in some states first.he said christian religion is evil Godless but that god will love the pagans,witches,and gays!
He said go into hiding live quiet and get yourself ready,food and supply's. There will be a special plane that will kill like a lazier accuracy.the Illuminate are the Evil ones and the Anunnaki are the good ones come here to save us
The rest is personal but can tell you I am a very gifted with clairvoyance in many ways. I even worked as a crime solver with the police. And i have seen the Illuminati they are reptilian it is through the Ethric body I can see them float morph in and out in dark twisted shapes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chefnaddina13
reply to post by eletheia

Fact is stranger then fiction my friend.

As the saying goes it's actually
"Truth that is stranger than fiction"

And as for 'facts' i have not seen ANY hard evidence as any proof of any 'facts' yet?

Am i missing something? if so can you point me to 'facts' and hard evidence!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

www.iwasabducted.com...

Either this is a reptilian head or some sort of weird piranha...

If there is an holographic or electronic device which disguises them it should be possible to disrupt this cloaking device with intense electromagnetic radiation (Yes even an advanced civilization can't stop the laws of physics..).
But short of shooting suspects with a wave-maze gun (which would be fatal to the poor bastard) I don't know how anyone would achieve this...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
You ever wonder why reptillian Conspiracy Theories take traction. It's obviously in the interest of the ruling class to have the peons running around over fake bogey men like reptillians. While the real criminals get on with their work.

Absolutely. Stupid conspiracies serve the people who hide 21Trillion dollars in tax havens, perfectly. Those who are likely to highlight what they are up to are on sites like ATS.....yet we can all be dismissed as nutters believing in reptiles masquerading as humans.

this is why I get so darned peed off at these nonsensical threads. It allows the real criminals, as you have noticed, to get away with it.

Shame on all who waste their time pursing these nonsensical ideas when we should be hounding these greedy immoral elite.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Reptillians according to "Mother Goddess"

The Queen Mother "is" a Bloodthirsty Sex Crazed Shapeshifting Reptillian. I wrote "is" - Hybrids live for hundreds of years and must have several "Host Bodies"

Reptillian Hybrids need to drink Childrens and Menstrual Blood to keep Human Form.

Princess Diana would have woken up beside a Reptillian (Prince Charles) many times before her death - Hybrids can't help shapeshifting in their sleep.

Zecharia Sitchin of Planet X fame is a Reptillian Hybrid.

Orgies involving the Queen Mother, David Rockefella, Bush Snr, The Queen, Prince Charles, Hillary Clinton and many other prominent US polititions are common place.

It's all Here, plus much more - If nothing else it's a fascinating interview. Starts at 37:20
Also available in 10 minute segments

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro0870

She said Zecharia Sitchin is a reptilian shapeshifter. She saw Gerald Ford shapeshift, but not Jimmy Carter, etc. I got through about an hour and a half of the video. I decided it wasn't fascinating to me

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Yea, the OP linked those crimes to the theoretical reptilian occupation. I don't know how many times I have to say this. The whole point of the OP was fighting the theoretical reptilian occupation by fighting against real crime which is a theoretical extension of the reptilian STS ideology. Try as hard as you want to derail my original message, I'll remind you every single time what the original message was. Truly, repetition is key

edit on 25-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well for me it is to say that if we are going to beat the enemy, we would have to at least try to figure out it's weakness.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Practicing meditation techniques which strengthen the spiritual/chi body. Fighting all forms of selfishness. I believe they cannot even stand the thoughts of unconditional love and the realization of the spirit of God within. Everything that is opposite of selfishness. Fighting corruption.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chefnaddina13

I call BS.

Give us a hard prediction.

Tell us something significant with location and date set for one week from now.

NOT some ambivalent "there will be an earthquake in Indonesia Friday, August 3", because if you follow RSOE, you'll see there's ALWAYS an earthquake every single day all over the word hundreds of times a day.

No, give us a hard, non-ambivalent prediction for Friday August 3, 2012.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Not just David Icke talking about this problem but also many other researchers like Chris Thomas, Stewart Swerdlowe, Credo Mutwa, e.t.c.

But the most important is that someone helping us about this.

Do you know what is weird? Read this text and you can find some amazing technological revelations that are before one month became reality today. One month ago Keshe Foundation has announced new space technology based on the plasmatic state of the matter. And I found this thread one year ago.

Lacerta Files interview with reptile.

wemustknow.wordpress.com...
"Awareness or consciousness in this case is a simple energy matrix, divided into different layers of your field in the sphere of influence —nothing more, nothing less. Genuine awareness can also exist here on the matter side, but only in the form of post-plasma [the fifth form of matter]. With the necessary physical knowledge and the corresponding technology, the consciousness/awareness matrix, or soul, can also be separated from its field of rest. It can, despite its removal, continue to exist in a self-sufficient manner for a certain amount of time. That has the strange occult name of “soul robbing.” But above all, we’re talking about science here, not about magic or dark forces."

Keshe Foundation first presentation.
www.youtube.com...

Proof of new technology.
www.keshefoundation.org...

edit on 29-7-2012 by Galactic because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
You ever wonder why reptillian Conspiracy Theories take traction. It's obviously in the interest of the ruling class to have the peons running around over fake bogey men like reptillians. While the real criminals get on with their work.

agreed the real criminals get on with their work

the key is the fed and lame stream media, most people just parrot the tv

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join