It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting back against the reptilian occupation of the planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
reply to post by BlueMule

Ok, but ego death and rebirth is a fairly complex issue. It's just easier to orientate people to become selfless in nature, to eliminate all forms of corruption and negativity,

I disagree. People already have dysfunctional mythologies encouraging them to become selfless. They don't need another one...they need a fully functional mythology with a mystical function in place.

And technically, you can't say that reptile ET's are a myth.

Again I disagree. The entire space-age ET thing is a modern mythology, and from a comparative mythology perspective it conforms perfectly to a mythology.

That's not to say ET isn't "real". They are. But in a way that most people don't grok because they aren't mystics and they aren't mythologists.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

Excellent point christina. This was more or less my message I was trying to get across on "how to fight back against the reptilian occupation of the planet", without actually mentioning "it's the reptilians" in mainstream society. As you can see, even on ATS there's a fair amount of push-back.

I'm not sure if it's me or if it's you that's not not making themselves clear enough. I entirely reject the notion that ET reptilians are in charge of this planet - or even that there is some dastardly one government conspiracy. (Side effect of globalization - if one goes we all go - the banking crisis is evidence of that)

When I say psychopaths I mean psychopaths of humankind - I do not mean reptilians in disguise that have come to visit from another star system sent to enslave us for their own malevolent ends. That's fantasy generated by far too much TV.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's like I previously said. I can't bring you physical evidence of a reptile ET species anymore than any other alien species. It's just that over the years the testimony, whistle blowers, and articles concerning their nature are starting to pile up and present correlating information, presenting a fairly convincing theory.

Have you ever heard the saying 'birds of a feather flock together'. None of your sources are credible - you have a series of storytellers and liars who use other storytellers and liars to back them up. There is NO proof because it is NOT reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There's too many correlations between the articles that summarize the activities of STS reptilians and the corrupt nature of various aspects of our society, what I have previously mentioned in the above post. The truly educated individual takes everything into account, and looks for knowledge everywhere without discrimination.

Well said! And when I see BS, I call BS and, if you don't mind, I call BS on reptilian, shape shifting who you claim also become monkeys spreading AIDS?

BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
bah The reptillians will have to lay on their hot rocks eventually. Just ambush them then or retreat to the frozen tundras and lure them there and let the weather do the job for us.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a friend in college who, after taking a mind-alternating substance L_D an hour earlier, went into the back of his house to grab something. We heard a scream and proceeded in his direction. He said after taking a hit off his cigarette, he noticed his hand and forearm changing into something else. It became covered in scales, and his exact words were "like a lizard." His family owned an oil company.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Your point
"the hypnotic sessions which revealed the reptillians to be behind the

grey ET abductions'...

...Well have you never seen those shows for 'entertainment' where a hypnotist, hypnotises

a group of people infront of an audience making them 'BELIEVE' all maner of 'SILLY' things

and behave and act in a ridiculous manner for the entertainment of the audience?
...very

funny. I can thoroughly recommend those shows

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok christina, you're entitled to you're opinion. Regardless , remember the OP wasn't about proving the existence of the reptile ET species. It was how the theoretical STS reptile species are linked to corruption and selfishness in society.

Many of these responses highlight how society is predispositioned to reject the notion of reptile ET species. It's just like I have been saying over and over again. It was the very reason why I mentioned a number of times in the OP that you can't mention them.

Back to the original topic, realize that selfishness and corruption is linked to the correlating reports of the STS reptile species

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ok christina, you're entitled to you're opinion. Regardless , remember the OP wasn't about proving the existence of the reptile ET species. It was how the theoretical STS reptile species are linked to corruption and selfishness in society.

Many of these responses highlight how society is predispositioned to reject the notion of reptile ET species. It's just like I have been saying over and over again. It was the very reason why I mentioned a number of times in the OP that you can't mention them.

Back to the original topic, realize that selfishness and corruption is linked to the correlating reports of the STS reptile species

Oh Utopia, Utopia, Utopia You're so right - you can't mention them because people will correctly label you as insane and, as I said in my initial post in this thread, if you regard the selfishness and corruption prevalent among the ruling classes as being the result of a reptilian ET agenda then people feel dis-empowered and paralysed by fear from attempting to change the status quo. The corruption is far too prolific and serious to dis-empower people any more than they already are.

The truth is they are NOT reptilian - but they are psychopaths. Even when the psychology of the multinational corporation is analysed it is found that it too is psychopathic and incapable of empathy.

We need a societal paradigm shift where we stop allowing greedy and self seeking individuals to be unjustly rewarded. That is within our reach and within our capabilities.

Get real and you will serve yourself and your fellow humans in a more useful way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

correctly label

I wouldn't go as far as to label people insane who mention the topic. Controversial, yes. Insane is more akin to psychopathic tenancies and other mental health issues. This is nothing more than investigation into a phenomenon.

if you regard the selfishness and corruption prevalent among the ruling classes as being the result of a reptilian ET agenda then people feel dis-empowered and paralysed by fear from attempting to change the status quo. The corruption is far too prolific and serious to dis-empower people any more than they already are.

I disagree, the OP was about empowering the individual as to how to correctly fight against and defeat the theoretical reptilian occupation through bringing an end to corruption in the mentioned aspects of society.

Everywhere else in society besides ATS I mention to everyone that we have to fight against selfishness and corruption in all it's forms, that's how you properly defeat the theoretical reptile ET species. Never do I mention that "Hey guys, it's the reptilians who caused the LIBOR scandal!" although technically, you could see the connection.

I just thought I'd mention to ATS the correlation between multiple sources discussing the selfish "service to self" nature of the theoretical nature of the reptile ET species , simply because the reptile ET species is something that is mentioned in many conspiracy theories.

I don't know what else to say. I'm as real as it gets. I'm all part of the Occupy movement, I've always gone into detail with people concerning corruption in religion, politics, the economy, the government and everywhere else.

Once again, don't have the misunderstanding that I'm out there telling people in public and the occupy movement that "it's the reptilians!" . Rather, I've done everything I mentioned in the OP by fighting the theoretical STS reptile species through realistically attacking what they theoretically control by extension of the elites (the selfishness/corruption in politics/government/religion/military industrial complex/etc.)

You aren't dis-empowered or paralyzed if you realize what I mentioned in the previous paragraph and original post. This is the best service to others, and was the whole point of how to realistically fight the theoretical STS reptile species.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's late here - and I will your post in full in the morning but I must take exception to you marking the mentally ill as psychopathic. The psychopath is NOT mentally ill - it is an untreatable personality disorder NOT a mental illness. To mark the mentally ill as psychopaths is to tar, for example, every mother with post natal depression as a psychopath - every schizophrenic as a psychopath (schizophrenics statistically have a lesser capacity to inflict harm on others than the general population).

You appear to make many errors - I will not permit you to continue with this one.

Delusion is a mental illness - and that is what you're presenting.
edit on 23-7-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

lol, I will not permit you to continue with this one , that almost sounds like a vague threat. Are you going to sue me?

Disagree with me all you want, I make no room for error. All my arguments are presented in wording which allows for no error. If you disagree with the correlating theory's concerning the STS ET reptile species, that fine. Just say so. no need for name calling.

It would be a delusion if I clearly said "Yes, the STS ET reptile species is directly in control of the worlds economy, and that people are shape shifting reptilians" however never have I mentioned anything like that, I continually highlight the theoretical nature of this topic.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I am one who has come to have this belief too. I believe you can gain more education on the topic by reading the Cassiopaean material.

I will have a read of this material.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
what if the media is now the message as evidenced by lil wayne's precognitive music video my homies still and all the references to the dark knight shooting. who owns and controls the media in all forms? I am not pointing fingers I am just saying If the media is a kind of message. from and to whom? Now I don't believe in coincidences and trust absolutely nothing outside the true holy trinity me myself and I. so I can be completely critical
without evidence convincing others is impossible and even with various evidence people are such "Sheep" they are so consumed by there lives so strong in there beliefs change is next to impossible living in a glass box of there own design. concepts such as aliens Atlantis etc they cannot grasp even if a alien ship landed in there back yard they would need to prove it false (debunk if you prefer) and this lack of evidence I believe is by design (keep them all guessing) example no official disclosure even though all the reports stories myths etc point to the contrary
you maybe on to something about the reptilian occupation of the planet but good luck getting everyone else to form a resistance the good thing is more and more people are waking up to the bs and the more false flag events justs wakes more people up cause "the official story" doesn't make scence

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
yup, you raise an excellent point gaurdian2012 - people waking up to these conspiracies and false flag attacks is the beginning. The resistance is eliminating corruption and selfishness in society and exposing all of this garbage.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
I had a friend in college who, after taking a mind-alternating substance L_D an hour earlier, went into the back of his house to grab something. We heard a scream and proceeded in his direction. He said after taking a hit off his cigarette, he noticed his hand and forearm changing into something else. It became covered in scales, and his exact words were "like a lizard." His family owned an oil company.

What a wunnerful story and a great addition to this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will always ask the same of reptilian believers as I would of Religion...Just provide one shred of evidence...and only one.

You can't.

Thanks for the story tho. Very entertaining.

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yea, that issue was addressed in the responses of this thread. Please re-read the whole thread and the message of the OP
edit on 24-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

However the public is pre-programmed to ridicule those who bring up mention of the reptilian menace

No, educated people will ridicule you because it's a ridiculous theory with no hint of evidence to back it up.

Are you aware humans once were all convinced that dinosaur bones came from other planets?
Doctors used to irradiate the thymus gland in children thinking it was enlarged when the thymus is an immune system protector, a defense organ whose appearance and effectiveness shrinks with age.
Point is we were wrong once and we might be totally wrong again.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

No one should believe anything without question! I knew this man he was an average kind of guy.
Three months before 9/11 he knocked on my door and looked like he was in a trance.
In a loud voice he spoke I am the voice of Jihad I said what the hell are you saying,are you ok?
I let him in the Door as he spoke I knew it wasn't him another voice was speaking in some other language.
One then revealed there were 4 of them using this mans body to communicate. Every detail about 9/11
I thought was crazy why? War will go on for years and years.He said much more,water turning black,fish going to die,birds are going to die hundreds of them,they are going to spray gas a kind of mustard like poison on us,move to higher ground protect my family I was in FL at the time. The gas will go up to 4.00 a gal and when it stays there will be a Marshall Law. there will be forced Vaccinations! He said a Black man will be president before a woman,he will be a one term President not sure about this,Gays will get married and it will start in some states first.he said christian religion is evil Godless but that god will love the pagans,witches,and gays!
He said go into hiding live quiet and get yourself ready,food and supply's. There will be a special plane that will kill like a lazier accuracy.the Illuminate are the Evil ones and the Anunnaki are the good ones come here to save us
The rest is personal but can tell you I am a very gifted with clairvoyance in many ways. I even worked as a crime solver with the police. And i have seen the Illuminati they are reptilian it is through the Ethric body I can see them float morph in and out in dark twisted shapes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join