It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting back against the reptilian occupation of the planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
All the sources of the reptilian "proof" is biblioTecapleyades.com
& project Camelot?

Both those sources are not credible. Check out interviews by Aaron mc dolphin boy
& see that it's bogus charlatans that tell fantasy stories to get attention on the WWW.

Look at me I'm part dolphin!

Look at him, he's a reptile!

You need better sources for your cause.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
biblioTecapleyades.com refers to plenty of credible sources and whistle-blowers concerning a number of conspiracy theories. You have to filter out the information which has no credibility, as you mentioned. I previously mentioned Robert Dean`s testimonies.

Finding the truth takes effort, and it doesnt come in rejecting entire bases of information based on a few sketchy claims. Even the academic world faces the same issue.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So what is your 100% proof of reptilians?

Just curious...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's like I previously said. I can't bring you physical evidence of a reptile ET species anymore than any other alien species. It's just that over the years the testimony, whistle blowers, and articles concerning their nature are starting to pile up and present correlating information, presenting a fairly convincing theory.

It's funny how quickly this thread was derailed from the original message of the OP that everyone completely overlooked - nevermind identifying or saying "look! there's the reptile species!". It was all about how everything is tied together and fighting against the theoretical reptile species through not even mentioning it, by fighting corruption in all aspects of society.

It was just like I said, everyone over-reacted to the mention of the reptile species. Lol this is too hilarious , the entire de-railing of this thread is a conspiracy in itself. That's fine, I know how to fight this battle. I clearly outlined that in the OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

With that understanding, one can realize that the STS (Service to self) reptilian species could easily traverse “unseen planes of existence” , because a species that can achieve intergalactic space travel obviously has the more highly evolved scientific and spiritual understanding to traverse these planes.

Maybe the STS reptilian species is not highly evolved? Maybe they just found a magic rock somewhere?

Of course their are reptilian shape shifters, I saw a real painting of one shape-shifting into Joseph Lieberman.

edit on 23-7-2012 by trysts because: I wanted to put a smiley face at the end do it doesn't seem mean

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Is it possible people are jumping on the reptilian bandwagon to make a buck, get attention, or just plain misled?

I feel you on the alien species proof.

I also acknowledge the reptilian brain in humans, but shape shifting Draco reptilians eating children in caves
And infiltrating governments is really, well silly.

That's the biggest problem. (with me anyways)

Good luck on your path of proving your theory.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Is it possible people are jumping on the reptilian bandwagon to make a buck, get attention, or just plain misled?

Absolutely, in some cases. This is just the nature of our economy. The same thing happens with the "new age" movement.

"shape shifting Draco reptilians eating children in caves And infiltrating governments is really, well silly"

That was the the underlying message of the OP, you can't mention this kind of stuff. The only way to fight against this theoretical reptilian occupation as described by many people is to fight corruption and selfishness in the aspects of society I mentioned.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

I feel you on the alien species proof.

I also acknowledge the reptilian brain in humans, but shape shifting Draco reptilians eating children in caves
And infiltrating governments is really, well silly.

That's the biggest problem. (with me anyways)

Good luck on your path of proving your theory.

It's because people want excitement and will cling on to any theory that someone tells them, they don't want to accept that our world is largely as it seems, they want to believe there are secrets everywhere and higher authorities are always keeping stuff from us, which is true but no where near this level or subject. I think it's a combination of that and also lack of logical thinking, I'm not saying that to offend but it's quite obvious. Possibly due to their upbringing and social conditions, it's not that they're stupid.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Absolutely, in some cases. This is just the nature of our economy. The same thing happens with the "new age" movement.

"shape shifting Draco reptilians eating children in caves And infiltrating governments is really, well silly"

That was the the underlying message of the OP, you can't mention this kind of stuff. The only way to fight against this theoretical reptilian occupation as described by many people is to fight corruption and selfishness in the aspects of society I mentioned.

Selfishness is caused from reptilian control?

Do you believe humans were originally flawless, then an outside force (reptilians in your case)
Introduced selfishness (or knowledge) that became our demise?

Sounds kinda like the Adam & eve creation story, with a reptile as lucifer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Selfishness is caused from reptilian control?

Do you believe humans were originally flawless, then an outside force (reptilians in your case)

Sounds kinda like the Adam & eve creation story, with a reptile as lucifer.

Sounds a lot like the Scientology theory actually. They believe aliens gave us emotions and stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I've investigated a number of theories as to the truth of the adam and eve story, I wouldn't say that selfishness was the symbolic "tree of knowledge" in any of those theories. While I've read a number of theories concerning the possibility that reptilians were "the snake" , that is something I truly consider speculation. I really rather find a theory that supports the evolution of homo sapien sapiens and Genesis. The current religious notion that the world was created a little over 6000 years ago is obviously misunderstanding in the bible. The first parts of Genesis are obviously highly symbolic in nature.

The answer is yes and no depending how you look at it. Homo sapien sapiens are not flawless. There's a long explanation as to why evolved human beings are flawless, but that's entirely another theory concerning the nature of humanity.

It's because people want excitement and will cling on to any theory that someone tells them, they don't want to accept that our world is largely as it seems, they want to believe there are secrets everywhere and higher authorities are always keeping stuff from us

Agreed, the conspiracy theory culture cultivates this psychology to some people. What's important is identifying re-occurring themes from different sources which are linked to real events that have a negative impact on society.

logical thinking

Everything here is the most logical argument you'll find concerning this topic. I keep on having to tell you again and again, the OP was concerning how corruption and selfishness is linked to the theoretical STS reptile species. You don't have to admit they exist. This is concerning the selfish and corrupt nature of society which has correlation to the theoretical STS reptile species. This was supposed to be about fighting against the theoretical occupation and influence without mentioning them at all (by fighting corruption and selfish behavior), but you blew everything out of proportion and derailed the topic. You disregarded the entire message of the OP. I've been far more logical to you, than you have been to me. I think it's quite obvious. Stop distorting my OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Reject all notions in religion that claim power isn’t within you.

Also, reject all notions in religions, including Conspirianity, that the reptilians aren't within you too.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Lol oh man. You people are the very reason why I created this message to forget mentioning the reptile species. Reject the notion of how people react to the STS reptile species issue, and attack the heart of the issue which affects society - selfishness and corruption in all aspects of society.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

The heart of the issue is our identification with the ego-self. We don't have ways for people to undergo ego-death & rebirth. So they are stuck in a very tiny part of their mind.

All that fostering myths of 'reptile ET' can do is increase projections of archetypes. We should be withdrawing projections, not making more. What we need to do is encourage people to study comparative religion, comparative mythology, and comparative mysticism so that people can transcend their ego-self and identify with the deeper and universal part of the psyche.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Ok, but ego death and rebirth is a fairly complex issue. It's just easier to orientate people to become selfless in nature, to eliminate all forms of corruption and negativity,

And technically, you can't say that reptile ET's are a myth. Just in the same manner you can't confirm they exist, neither can you confirm that they don't exist. You can't assume you know everything about the universe. All you can say is you can neither confirm nor deny the existence of ET's, including the reptile ET's. Maybe if you explored the entire universe in all possible manners and could not find them, then you could say that reptile ET's are a myth, and confirm that they dont exist. However until then, you just don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I distinctly doubt that there is any Reptilian agenda. In fact, I'm starting to think that we only invest time in to such 'out there' conspiracy theories because there is some comfort to be drawn from such speculation. The truth is, there are conspiracies, and they are mostly low level, badly planned governmental and extra governmental rubbish. Anything more bizarre is most likely just fantasy - and the kind of fantasy that people who refuse to accept that the world we live in is just chaotic, just 'is' and will just 'be' with us or without us, choose to hide behind.

Yeah, I guess I'm a nihilist.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

... Just like anything else, you should investigate the issue before commenting on it.

What exactly should I investigate? There's no proof
other than video glitches on youtube. There's nothing
more to 'investigate' than a bunch of stories.

I did read your post, just to make that clear.

edit on 23-7-2012 by snewpers because: taipo

Some of us have seen them. I personally have seen one young man (human looking except for his eyes.. & questions). They dont operate like us and you'll never see em at your local superstore. Go travel - you'll meet extra terrestrials. Just don't freak the fug out when you finally realize you staring at the face of something other than human, & extremely sentient & clever. Yeah, watch out.
edit on 23-7-2012 by survival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelWithoutASoul
I distinctly doubt that there is any Reptilian agenda. In fact, I'm starting to think that we only invest time in to such 'out there' conspiracy theories because there is some comfort to be drawn from such speculation. The truth is, there are conspiracies, and they are mostly low level, badly planned governmental and extra governmental rubbish. Anything more bizarre is most likely just fantasy - and the kind of fantasy that people who refuse to accept that the world we live in is just chaotic, just 'is' and will just 'be' with us or without us, choose to hide behind.

Yeah, I guess I'm a nihilist.

We're all going to get an awakening. There's infinitetly more to your reality than just the 9-5. We are in the middle of star wars.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think if we stop resisting and just put the pedal to metal for them - I think it would disrupt their plans so bad - that it would cause massive wakings - the problem as I see it people think they dont have a choice on getting the products they think they need or want. so any resistance would have to include a means of obtaining neccessary life giving products. thats where they got us by the balls

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Good posts.

I think if we stop resisting and just put the pedal to metal for them - I think it would disrupt their plans so bad - that it would cause massive wakings -

Exactly, we need to put the pedal to the metal with bringing humanity into bringing justice and ending corruption in the media (harsh anti trust laws) , religion (correcting the distortions) , revealing how the military industrial complex has suppressed energy technologies, and inspiring truly selfless behavior on all levels.

the problem as I see it people think they dont have a choice on getting the products they think they need or want. so any resistance would have to include a means of obtaining neccessary life giving products. thats where they got us by the balls

Thats true to an extent. I think that one of the important aspects of the products we use and consume are food products (which is a conspiracy on its own) . It's been said that non-GMO and organic foods are best for the human being , not the mainstream foods that are filled with chemical preservatives and other things which cause health issues in the human being.

Really, buying products isn't the biggest issue unless it has a negative consequence to the individual or the environment. The issue of planned obsolescence with many products is a problem which will naturally deplete our resources based on the growing population of humanity. I always try to buy things that will last me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join