It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bibles doom and gloom: A creation by the historical 1%/elites? REFUSE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
reply to post by adjensen

I don't believe that any editing is limited to that time frame. The church authority of earlier eras have rejected and added books and segments of the bible according to what would serve the church best.

Perhaps I didn't make my point clear, sorry.

Let's say that we have three copies of the Bible from 500AD that are all substantively the same (you'll find transcription errors up to the point where Gutenberg gets into the game, but they're minor, not theology changing stuff.) One may assume that, as of 500AD (in our example) no editing was done -- not because someone couldn't have created three edited Bibles, but because no one would have known which three would survive, so they would have to edit ALL the Bibles. Which would mean destroying every single copy in existence, and then producing replacement sets, by hand. The likelihood of that happening (particularly the tracking down and destroying all copies) is pretty much slim to none.

As I noted, for the Hebrew Bible (the Old Testament) that means that there would no editing long before the birth of Christ, so that claiming Christians modified that book can be refuted fairly readily. The inclusion / exclusion of the Apocrypha is not really the same thing.

As far as WHAT was included in the Bible, that was largely settled by the mid-late Second Century and completely settled within a hundred years of that (the books "added" being some of the minor letters, and the books "removed" being things that we still have copies of, so you can read them if you like.) There is a great site for early documents here, just bear in mind that those are all "Christian" writings, though most of them are non-canonical -- they weren't included for a number of reasons.)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yeah I agree about the old testament . However I believe the elites of that time had control over which bibles would "survive" with their influence over the early church, over generations. I believe the elites of that time had control over "Christianity" soon after the death of Christ. They knew any ideology/religion that was based from Christ had influence over the people so they quickly controlled what came to be the new testament, and the church. It's not far fetched to even think that they could destroy all copies and make new ones, the rulers of the era had control over nations. However I don't think that's what happened.

Even the history of how the bible came to be could of easily been falsified. The "winners" get the write the history books, and the "winners" have always been either the elites, or who the elites want to win. Anyways, interesting site.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

I believe that the book of revelations was set up so that the elites of our time could carry out mass-destruction and murder. The book of revelations concurrently is an ancient psychological tool to convince people that the crimes of the 1% elites are merely "prophecy that must be fulfilled" , which at that point the elites will plant their "Saviour/anti-christ" to "save the world from doom" , who will then support the 1% elites as "the evolved administrators of humanity" (think about hiddenhands claims/luciferian ideology which claims the elites are "adversaries" /"teachers" of humanity) which will further the enslavement of humanity. Forget that.

You might want to read the book of Revelation over again.

It's not about control by the elite over everyone else. No one escapes the end, not even the elite, so why would they be the ones writing it?

No, in reality, the book of Revelation reveals that God will ultimately save us from the elite, by eliminating evil altogether. However, no one lives through it in a human body. Only ones' spirit will survive and live on, but the evil will be eliminated.

Edit to Add: Any evil committed until the time of the end is allowed by God so people will recognize the signs for the end of the times and know what's coming. That's all. This is what the Bible tells us. They are all signs so we can't say that we weren't warned.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I agree. This is what I see too. Harhness, twist the Love and Trust of a child's heart, make these ridiculous harvest rules.

When everyone is just learning lessons in nonlinear fashion and we should be love to each other, the helping hand that can help one in a dark moment turn it around, with a smile or gift of self, time, words, insight.

Also, I don't really care how it ends, all negative is illusion and I will walk out of the poster of the universe and see everyone joining suit.

I was telling someone today, for it came, that in the real world, and eutopia, we volunteer for missions and help, and learn and its constant learning.

Oh, but, how do we learn? It just came clearly that its downloaded information and then we enter a digital type simulated reality where time is altered, to get hands on and really master the stuff, and in this "reality" 50 years could pass in a second or minute back home.

Hey, hint hint,
Ring a bell?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If you actually have The Spirit of Truth (Love - Well-Being) then none of that matter. You can sift through The Bible picking out all of the inspired verses, the problem comes when people do not have that spirit and believe that all of it is inspired, even though it admits that it is just a testimony 'according to' a person who can make mistakes (whether it be Mark, Luke, John, or another)...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It's not about control by the elite over everyone else. No one escapes the end, not even the elite, so why would they be the ones writing it?

What if "the end" was a fabrication, just a creation - a script of control over humanity? The way I see it, idea that "no-one escapes" dis-empowers the individual. I always stick to the idea that the unlimited power of the spirit of God is inherently within the people, and we can change reality for the better. There doesn't have to be "the end" where massive amounts of people die in "harvest". However I believe this is what the elites want.

I believe they altered the bible to make the "end times" appear to be an ultimate disaster for humanity when the end times (if this was a concept not created by the elites) simply refer to "the end of an age" as expressed in hindu time cycles. I believe that the "end times" is really the "end" of the negativity and enslavement of humanity, but of course this is something the elites wouldn't want, so they altered it. They made what was essentially a positive prediction into a negative prediction.

I even believe this theory ties into the Mayan end date, where human civilization is slowly becoming emancipated through being revealed the truth, different trains of thought, demanding justice and the end of corruption in high places. It will be "the end" of elitist, corrupt control of humanity. I believe that people should view dec.21 as the end of the world for all negativity and where humanity collectively decides to reject all forms of it. We need to realize we're all a lot more powerful than any prediction, prophecy because we have the power to change things for the better - the human spirit is the eternal infinitive power & expression of God.

the book of Revelation reveals that God will ultimately save us from the elite, by eliminating evil altogether

So in understanding that the spirit of God is inherently the spirit of humanity, we can save ourselves and rid the world of evil with these kinds of realizations. We can't rely on some "outside force" or anyone outside of ourselves. Also, we can't get egotistical thinking to ourselves "We are Gods" , the spirit of God is inherently selfless, unconditional and is the opposite of egotistical. The infinitive selfless nature of God cares about others because everything is an extension of God as I've explained.

However, no one lives through it in a human body. Only ones' spirit will survive and live on, but the evil will be eliminated

This just sounds like another excuse for killing people. Furthermore with deeper understanding of spirituality the human body and spirit can be widely interpreted. The spirit can become the physical in unification, I believe this is what was partially expressed in the concept of God kingdom where heaven and earth is united.

we can't say that we weren't warned

But what if these warnings were fabrications of the elite, like I said? It questions the legitimacy of all warnings. I believe the bible contains a little amount of truth one should listen to, namely the accounts of Jesus.

Ring a bell?

Yeah. I've researched about "what's on the other side" (NDE's). That's another story however, with even more unanswered questions and possibilities.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I always stick to the idea that the unlimited power of the spirit of God is inherently within the people, and we can change reality for the better. There doesn't have to be "the end" where massive amounts of people die in "harvest". However I believe this is what the elites want.

If the Spirit of God was in everyone, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now and your vision would have already materialized. After thousands of years of humanity, it's time to realize that we are not capable of ending corruption on our own and without divine intervention.

I believe they altered the bible to make the "end times" appear to be an ultimate disaster for humanity when the end times (if this was a concept not created by the elites) simply refer to "the end of an age" as expressed in hindu time cycles. I believe that the "end times" is really the "end" of the negativity and enslavement of humanity, but of course this is something the elites wouldn't want, so they altered it. They made what was essentially a positive prediction into a negative prediction.

If it was just an end of an age, the Bible wouldn't tell us that the current heavens would pass away with a great noise and the current earth would pass away by being burned up in it's entirety, making way for a new heaven/earth that will be combined into one. It's the only possible way to eradicate evil and start over again.

I even believe this theory ties into the Mayan end date, where human civilization is slowly becoming emancipated through being revealed the truth, different trains of thought, demanding justice and the end of corruption in high places. It will be "the end" of elitist, corrupt control of humanity. I believe that people should view dec.21 as the end of the world for all negativity and where humanity collectively decides to reject all forms of it. We need to realize we're all a lot more powerful than any prediction, prophecy because we have the power to change things for the better - the human spirit is the eternal infinitive power & expression of God.

Really? How do you think you're going to end corruption at the top? We can't even end rigged elections throughout the entire world. Notice how just about every country is complaining of this in the last few years. You think Russia's going to overpower Putin? You think Iran's going to overpower Khamenei? You think Assad's going to walk away without destroying his entire country and the people in it first?

So in understanding that the spirit of God is inherently the spirit of humanity, we can save ourselves and rid the world of evil with these kinds of realizations. We can't rely on some "outside force" or anyone outside of ourselves. Also, we can't get egotistical thinking to ourselves "We are Gods" , the spirit of God is inherently selfless, unconditional and is the opposite of egotistical. The infinitive selfless nature of God cares about others because everything is an extension of God as I've explained.

But the people at the top aren't this way. They will never reclaim the Spirit of God. Greed and power will never be removed from this earth for this reason. Well, at least not without divine intervention. No, Satan will never give up his power here. He'll be like Assad and demand it be destroyed first along with everyone in it.

This just sounds like another excuse for killing people. Furthermore with deeper understanding of spirituality the human body and spirit can be widely interpreted. The spirit can become the physical in unification, I believe this is what was partially expressed in the concept of God kingdom where heaven and earth is united.

Don't forget, Satan has a kingdom too, and the current earth is it.

But what if these warnings were fabrications of the elite, like I said? It questions the legitimacy of all warnings. I believe the bible contains a little amount of truth one should listen to, namely the accounts of Jesus.

Written/changed/edited by the elites 1,500 years ago? Does that really make sense to you? It hasn't changed since then. Why would the current elites be working towards the goal of the elites that lived 1,500 years ago?

You want prophecy from the Bible? Look up what is says about the desolation of Damascus in Isaiah 17. Look up what it says will happen to those who fight against Jerusalem in Zechariah 14. These are both things that are on the verge of taking place. And no, it's not all taking place as a means of controlling humanity. It's all about getting these Middle Eastern people to quit fighting each other long enough to have a productive region.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What if all the doom and gloom in the bible (and other religious scriptures) was a creation by the historical 1% elites of those times, ...

First sentence .. I'll stop right there. The NT gospel was put together by poor people and those in exile. Revelation wasn't written by a rich guy ... John was a poor old guy living in a cave in exile. Peter wasn't a rich guy with power .. he ended up being in prison and being executed. I think you've got it backwards. It was put together by those at the bottom, economically, to give them a purpose and hope for something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If the Spirit of God was in everyone, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now and your vision would have already materialized. After thousands of years of humanity, it's time to realize that we are not capable of ending corruption on our own and without divine intervention.

the elites fool people into denying the spirit of God within by dis-empowering the individual, surrounding humanity in negativity (war, distortions of religion, economic slavery etc.). The only reason why humanity has a difficult time ending corruption is because the elites cheat. They have wealth and power in many forms. I'm not going to say we don't need divine intervention from outside forces, but it's not something I would trust.

current heavens would pass away with a great noise and the current earth would pass away by being burned up in it's entirety, making way for a new heaven/earth that will be combined into one.

The elites would want you to think that the earth and "heaven" (space) will be burned with a physical fire resulting in massive death. On the contrary it makes more sense that this burning fire being spiritual in nature, representing spiritual purification of the planet and space by the elimination of corruption, selfishness and all negativity as humanity demands an end to it. One can see that it may be happening in current times.

Heaven (space), combined "into one" with the earth partially symbolizes the return of direct ET contact once we eliminate the negativity in the "spiritual fires purification" (the passing of the current corrupt earth eliminating the negativity on the planet) which will naturally result in what will seem to be a "heaven on earth" to humanity in itself. It will appear to be a very "new earth" to us once we are free of all negativity.

Really? How do you think you're going to end corruption at the top? We can't even end rigged elections throughout the entire world. Notice how just about every country is complaining of this in the last few years. You think Russia's going to overpower Putin? You think Iran's going to overpower Khamenei? You think Assad's going to walk away without destroying his entire country and the people in it first?

All social movement are going to evolve to the point where they infiltrate the system and change it for the better. People will demand this change, the rise in global civil unrest will continue to rise until the system is purified of all it's corruption. I believe dec.21 is a point where the corruption polluting humanity is something all people will collectively realize, or something along those lines.

But the people at the top aren't this way. They will never reclaim the Spirit of God. Greed and power will never be removed from this earth for this reason. Well, at least not without divine intervention. No, Satan will never give up his power here. He'll be like Assad and demand it be destroyed first along with everyone in it.

I believe you're right about that the people at the top will never reclaim the spirit of God. However I believe greed and power will be removed with divine intervention that comes from within humanity, the human spirit of God, or outside divine intervention. We shouldn't rely on the latter however, because it could all be part of some other ruse/trick where the outside power want their control over humanity and earth.

Why would the current elites be working towards the goal of the elites that lived 1,500 years ago?

they are always about the control of humanity, wealth and power, being "at the top" , enslaving humanity in various forms. Have you noticed though-out humanity slavery takes different forms, from physical slavery of the roman empire to economic slavery , I believe they feared the positive predictions where all of humanity would be free of them, so they altered the predictions so they could continue their enslavement in a new way. They would simply kill a majority of humanity so that humanity would be easier to control, and those who were left alive would serve the elites who would make psychotic claims that "they are evolved" and deserve to be served, given power and wealth, that they will bring God's Kingdom. It would line up with their fabricated script they made in the bible, just to convince humanity.

The elites plan way ahead to ensure their continual rule over the eras. They fear losing power and control. This is common sense. They will stop at no lengths to ensure this power and control, including altering the bible.

It's all about getting these Middle Eastern people to quit fighting each other long enough to have a productive region

Concerning prophecies like that one, they can be widely interpreted. I believe you have a good interpretation, however the elitist controlled religious institutions, especially those biblical/ Christian-TV shows purposely misinterpret these predictions to reflect massive death.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Spend a few years studying comparative mysticism, comparative mythology, comparative religion and you'll see how wrong you are.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The elites probably find the most spiritually pessimistic individuals to fool everyone into thinking that this massive death and destruction has to take place just because the bible says so.

The NT gospel was put together by poor people and those in exile. Revelation wasn't written by a rich guy ... John was a poor old guy living in a cave in exile. Peter wasn't a rich guy with power ..

That's the beauty of it. The authors make it all seem so authentic, but they elites who funded/supported the early church institution probably said "ok, this book sounds really convincing and can be so widely interpreted that we'll distort the churches interpretation so it supports our agendas"

Then theres the possibility that maybe these "poor" writers were secretly supported by the elites of those eras. You don't know. All our historical records could of easily been falsified to hide these facts. The winners write the history books.

Spend a few years studying comparative mysticism, comparative mythology, comparative religion and you'll see how wrong you are

Lol that's all you're going to say? You're not even going to say how I'm wrong? I've studied world religions, spirituality, mysticism and beyond, longer than a few years. If anything that's exactly what's inspired this finding. I can see how the bible is supposed to mean something else as I said (or was edited/partially fabricated). Please, share your criticism without making blind judgments with no credible argument.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Call them the 1% , call them the elites, call them "the illuminati" , the "cabel" , I'm talking about the people who enslave humanity. The fiscal elites, the 1% either knowingly or unknowingly support this enslavement.

You can continue to express a myriad of monikers for the "So Called" 1%, but why not be specific and point them out for what they are. The Spawn of the Fallen.

All flowing from the "Cain"ite bloodline that survives to this day, and does so with MASSIVE control on everything the 99%, or better said, SHEEP, believes is real.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yea that's the problem, they do have many monikers which disassociates their connection to the enslavement of humanity in a number of different ways. Sons of belial, spawn of the fallen , etc. People need to realize it's always this same group who cause all the negativity for humanity , they just go by different names at times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join