It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro ... or is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
ive been leechin off this site for the last year, i been gettin visions of crazy stuff after i had a trip with Zodiac constellations just coming straight at me , with no knowledge of horoscopes what so ever before... i then got into numerology and blah blah 11 life patch 22 soul urge crazy stuff.. (taurus - gemini cusp & a eclipse on the same day, and grandma died before on the same day, may 19th) i keep hearing voices (not mine) and they show me brief pictures that i take for myself to decode, i want to bring some attention on a couple things, but to a high member whos good with physics and what not. the most recent was a periodic table with a list of interesting letters and periodic values. I've searched up a lil bit so far, and i leave it to my common sense and skip the rational thinking process . so who knows i could be crazy or i could be on to something.. all i know is, theres a clear blue print embedded into my photographic memory to a advanced aircraft... and its simpler then you would of imagined. this happened with-in a day, when i started the "expect things, and they WILL happen in life" ,,,, finally awakening is becoming more noticable to the blind many of this life ..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

the site that never sleeps,
i hope you find what your looking for,
and know when to sleep

xploder

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...
Hope you tell us about the aircraft design soon, just don't get too specific. We might want to patent it ourselves...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats, hope to see you share your stories..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks , just needa get 20 posts so i can drop some knowledge... Message me anytime , ill be glad to share some info, just to see where new insight's willing to go .. I aint stingy guys ;[ just towards the leechers lol (ironic)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Welcome vRaiNo

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm new also. But, from what I understand we're all crazy. ^_^

new topics

top topics

join