It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party Denounces NDAA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that I used their title. I don't see it as misleading, The Republican Party in Clark County Nevada (which represents 70% of the entire state) is a Republican Party.

So let's talk about substance of the actual subject instead of complaining about titles? Do you have anything of substance to add?

Well I do see it as misleading. Although that misleading could work since it made me investigate the post. Upon investigation I saw that it wasn't the entire Republican party. Why not title the heading as "The Republican Party in Clark County Nevada denounces NDAA"?

And I'm not complaining. Just throwing my two cents in about your misleading headline. Do I have anything of substance to add? I think my comments were substance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns

The whole idea of a party system actually irks me. I don't pay much heed to what party someone is a part of, so much as I do where they stand on issues that I am concerned with.

I agree!
I was just telling my best friend this the other day. I wish there were no political parties. You just voted someone based on their merits and their stances on the issues.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that I used their title. I don't see it as misleading, The Republican Party in Clark County Nevada (which represents 70% of the entire state) is a Republican Party.

So let's talk about substance of the actual subject instead of complaining about titles? Do you have anything of substance to add?

Well I do see it as misleading. Although that misleading could work since it made me investigate the post. Upon investigation I saw that it wasn't the entire Republican party. Why not title the heading as "The Republican Party in Clark County Nevada denounces NDAA"?

And I'm not complaining. Just throwing my two cents in about your misleading headline. Do I have anything of substance to add? I think my comments were substance.

Not my title, I thought I CLEARED this up in multiple posts already.

You're nit-picking and ignoring clarified posts.

When I say substance, I mean get back on topic because how is a title more important than the president of the united states (Obama) setting the precedence giving himself and future presidents the power to kidnap Americans based on his discretion and his discretion alone?

Another possible premise of this thread is how the Republican Party is changing from within. Nobody is saying the whole party is changing but it is changing nonetheless. The GOP hasn't seen this much division since the Evangelicals took over and made social issues take the spotlight.

edit on 23-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join