It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANAHEIM POLICE SHOOT AT WOMEN AND CHILDREN, UNLEASH K-9 ATTACK DOG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

ANAHEIM POLICE SHOOT AT WOMEN AND CHILDREN, UNLEASH K-9 ATTACK DOG

planet.infowars.com

Cops shot non-lethal rounds toward men, women and children and unleashed a dog who charged toward a stroller during a clash with mostly Latino residents in Anaheim following an officer-involved shooting there.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I just caught wind of it as the news report is on the verge of going viral. It just happened today, a few hours ago. Anaheim is actually just 10 minutes from where I live so it hits somewhat close to home...a very shocking incident...

Rubber bullets being shot into a small crowd (a child was hit). Canine attack dog was used to attack a family, injured a mother and bite onto the father. Police offered to PURCHASE privately recorded video of the incident (smoking gun?)

Video of the news report here:

planet.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I suspect the dog was an accident.

You watch the footage, you see the dog go flying at someone, and then two offices sprint and grab the dog. Usually if they "release the hounds", the cops usually dont run after the dog in that context.

As for the rest of it (rubber bullets etc), we wont know the full details until it all comes to light (if it does), the footage starts AFTER the cops start tasering and shooting people.

According to one eye witness (from the report) someone threw a bottle of 'water'. Who is to know if that wasnt acid, or some form of toxic material?

Before jumping onto this, wait until the full story comes to light.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
4 page thread opened Here

What kind of cops do we have now
they are so different from the ones 20 yrs ago... real good cops

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

It was following an officer involved shooting, so I am very curious as to what was going on. It's possible this was justified, and possible it was completly overblown and the police acted irresponsibly. Wish I had more information. The video posted only shows the cops response, not what happened before that and so is biased and not a source of information for justification.
edit on 23-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

I know one thing for sure. The cops shot and killed a man earlier who they claimed "ran when they approached".

How do you shoot and kill a man who is running from you?

In the back... That's how.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Spruk

I know one thing for sure. The cops shot and killed a man earlier who they claimed "ran when they approached".

How do you shoot and kill a man who is running from you?

In the back... That's how.

To that i was not doubting, it was more the aftermath i was getting at. Its just the chain of escalation and what (if anything) triggered the poilce to open fire on the protesters.

The steps before that, i have little to no information. I just have "a dude ran away, and we shot him", that kind of smells a fair bit.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As mentioned above, there is already a thread. Please continue the discussion there.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join