It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an obvious glaring problem with the gun club story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mattdel
I'd like to start with an apology to the staff of ATS. I fully realize that everyone and their mother is creating a thread for every aspect of this, but I feel this particular topic deserves a special scrutiny by the more talented investigators here on ATS, and I'd like to bring it to the forefront for anyone that may wish to dig into this tidbit a little more.

Secondly, I would like to make it aware that my personal feelings of this event are that James Holmes was somehow drugged/manipulated into doing this. I would wish that the specifics of that statement are not argued here, as this thread pertains to that theory. Speculations on my findings only, please.

And here we go.

About an hour and half ago, Reuters posted an article entitled "Colorado shooter: a high achiever's abrupt descent"
Link

Inside that article is a small interview with Glenn Rotkovich, owner of the gun range in Byers, Colorado.
The snippet of that conversation is small, so here it is:

Less than a month before the shootings, Holmes emailed Glenn Rotkovich, who owns a gun range in Byers, Colorado, requesting a membership. Rotkovich called the contact number Holmes had left on the application and got a voice mail message he said could only be described as "bizarre, freakish." He could make out just a few words, he said; most of it sounded like a "guttural rambling." Rotkovich said he warned other members at the gun range to watch out for Holmes -- who never did show up at the facility. "I've learned to listen to my gut," Rotkovich said, "and there was something wrong there, something weird."

Now, my very small, but very important points to make are these:

#1: SOMEONE (Read: not James Holmes) contacted the gun range to request membership via email, and left a contact number. Can we get Mr. Rotkovich to release the data in the email showing it's routing and origin? It's included in every email that's ever been sent, ever.

#2: No one answered the phone when Mr. Rotkovich called (Read: Planned burner phone), instead he got a bizarre rambling voice mail. Was it our suspect, James Holmes, who indeed left that voice mail recording? What is the contact number? Can we trace it to him, in any way?

#3: Very suspicious nature of his answers. The phrases "guttural rambling" and "something wrong there, something weird". If it was indeed James Holmes who left the message, what drug might induce such a state while speaking into a phone? I imagine him with stroke-like symptoms as he's leaving the message, with a man in a black suit sitting next to him with syringes.

#4: We need, and I'll say that again, we NEED to know whether or not that phone rang 4 times and went to voicemail, like a normal cell phone that isn't answered, or if the voicemail immediately came on after connection. This information can be useful in finding out where that phone physically was on the date in question. If the phone was on, the tower that directed the call made a log of it.

I personally believe that picking apart this gun club story into little tiny bits is the way to prove whether or not this is the false flag that most of us believe it is. I seek the assistance of anyone who might be able to help this process. The whole story reeks of unintelligent foresight. Whoever planned this didn't think of every angle. There is a mistake in the planning of this horrid event somewhere, and I truly believe it's up to us conspiracy nuts to find it before it's too late.
Thanks for reading.
[/quote

Alright man, im on this; so what did the gun place en up hving to do with him

<< 1  2  3   >>

join